ALPHA GROUP 389104 Buildable Remote Control
Vehicle User Manual
- Turn ON Vehicle and Remote Control. Wait 1-2 seconds for them to pair. Power indicator on Remote Control will stop blinking when paired.
- vehicle’s headlight will light up solid when paired.
- NOTE: Continuously blinking lights indicate that the batteries are low and should be recharged.
REMOTE CONTROL FUNCTIONS
ALPHA GROUP CO., LTD.
Alpha Animation Industrial Area, Jinhong Road East & Fengxiang Road North, Chenghai District, Shantou,
Tel: (86) 20-38983278 Website: www.alphatoys.com
Fax:(86) 20-87358278 E-mail: [email protected]
MADE IN CHINA
©2021 ALPHA All rights reserved
Keep these instructions for future reference as they contain important information.
WARNING. CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Batteries are small objects.
- Replacement of batteries must be done by adults.
- Follow the polarity( + / – ) diagram in the battery compartment.
- Promptly remove dead batteries from the toy.
- Dispose of used batteries properly.
- Remove batteries for prolonged storage.
- Only batteries of the same or equivalent type as recommended are to be used.
- DO NOT incinerate used batteries.
- DO NOT dispose of batteries in re, as batteries may explode or leak.
- DO NOT mix old and new batteries or deferent types of batteries ( i.e. alkaline / standard).
- DO NOT use rechargeable batteries.
- DO NOT recharge non-rechargeable batteries.
- DO NOT short-circuit the supply terminals.
- Rechargeable batteries are to be removed from the toy before being charged.
- Batteries are only to be charged by adults or by children at least 8 years old. ALPHA GROUP
Requires 5 x AAA x 1.5 V batteries.
Batteries or battery packs must be recycled or disposed of properly. When this product has reached the end of its useful life it should not be disposed of with other household waste. The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations require it to be separately collected so that it can be treated using the best available recovery and recycling techniques. This will minimize the impact on the environment and human health from soil and water contamination by any hazardous substances, decrease the resources required to make new products and avoid using up land ll space. Please do your part by keeping this product out of the municipal waste stream! The “wheelie bin” symbol means that it should be collected as “waste electrical and electronic equipment”. You can return an old product to your retailer when you buy a similar new one. For other options, please contact your local council. ALPHA GROUP
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the
FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. ALPHA GROUP
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit deferent from that to which the receiver is connected.
– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and ALPHA GROUP
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: Changes or medications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device contains licence-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
1. This device may not cause interference.
2. This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device. CAN ICES-3(B)/NMB-3(B) ALPHA GROUP
Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity
47 CFR § 2.1077 Compliance Information
Product name: Mini Sugar Model: 389104
Responsible Party – U.S. Contact Information
ALPHA GROUP US, LLC
13048 Valley Blvd,
Fontana, CA92335, USA
Tel : (844) 303-8936