AstroAI C15 Portable Freezer Car Fridge
and Freezer User Manual
This manual con la ins important information regarding the safety, opera lion, maintenance, and storage of this product. Before using, read and understand all warnings, instructions, and product labels. Failure to do so may result in injury or product damage. Please keep this manual for future reference.
Thank you for purchasing the AstroAI portable freezer. This freezer can be used with both 12 and 24-volt car outlets as well as standard wall outlets. With both an included chill and heating function, you will be able to keep everything at the perfect temperature.
We hope you enjoy your new AstroAI portable freezer! Questions or concerns? Please contact us with your question at [email protected]
1/ SAFETY INFORMATION
- When using the 12/24V in-car adapter, the compact fried should not be left connected for long periods or lime when the engine is not running.
- Unplug this device during lightning storms or when not in use for long periods of time to prevent damage to the device.
- DO NO I open or remove covers, doing so may expose you to dangerous voltages and other hazards.
- The supply voltage should match the voltage indicated in the technical specifications and on the appliance rating plate.
- In order to completely disconnect the device from a power source, switch of the outlet and unplug the freezer.
- Do not bend, stretch, or pull the power cable. Doing so may cause an electric shock.
- Avoid operation in locations where dust or other airborne contaminates may enter the fan.
- Allow at least 5 inches of distance from the back and sides of the device to allow proper air circulation and heat dispersion.
- Never leave the freezer running in poorly ventilated areas like an enclosed vehicle trunk.
- The installation of DC power on a vehicle must be performed by a professional electrician.
- Do not use electrical products inside the freezer.
- After initially unpacking the freezer, let it stand for at least 6 hours before powering on.
- Koop the freezer horizontal at all times.
- The freezer should be operated in a well-ventilated area away from heat sources and direct sunlight.
- Do not soak the freezer with water. If water accumulates inside the freezer, use a cloth to dry the condensation. Do not pour water out of the freezer.
- Door Handle
- Control Panel
- Carrying Handle
- Heat Dissipation Port
- AC Cord and Plug
- DC Cord and Plug
3/ DISPLAY INTRODUCTION
- Power Button
- Set Button
- Increase Temperature
- Decrease Tempera lure
- USB Charging Port
4 / SIZE DESCRIPTION
6 / OPERATION
- Connect the power supply: Connect one end of the power supply to the freezer socket.
- Connect the other end to a car cigarette lighter or a standard household outlet.
- Press the “” button to turn the freezer on to cooling mode. The temperature on the display is the current internal temperature.
- Press the”+” or”-” button to set the cooling temperature. Hold”+” or”-” to quickly increase/decrease the temperature. The first time you use the freezer, it will default to the lowest temperature. In subsequent uses, the temperature will default to the last user-set temperature.
- Press the” ⚙ “button to change the freezer to ECO (Energy Saving Mode) or MAX (Quick Cooling Mode). The factory default mode is MAX.
- Press the “” button to turn off the freezer.
7 / CHANGE TEMPERATURE UNIT
- sot the freezer to its” ” state.
- Press and hold the” ⚙ ” button until the display reads “E1”.
- Press the” ⚙ “button again to toggle through the settings until the display mads “E5”.
- Press the”+” or” – “button to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
BATTERY PROTECTION SETTING
This freezer has a three-level battery protection function which not only guarantees normal operation of the freezer, but also protects the battery of the vehicle .
- Set the freezer to its “on” state.
- Hold the”⚙ ” button until the display flashes “H”
- Press the”⚙ ” button again to select a low voltage protection level L, medium voltage protection level – M, or high voltage protection level — H. The factory default is “H”.
9 / CODE ANALYSIS
1 Year Limited Warranty from AstroAI
Each AstroAI portable freezer will be free from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage from neglect, misuse, contamination, alteration, accident, or abnormal conditions of operation or handling. This warranty covers the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
AstroAI aims to provide our customers with excellent products and customer service. Learn more about us at www.astroai.com or our Instagram @astroai.
E-mail: [email protected]
AstroAI C15 Portable Freezer Car Fridge
and Freezer User Manual PDF Download