Ataller KS-2099 Smart Food Nutrition
Scale User Manual
- 1-1. Default unit: g
- 1-2. Switch button: ON/TARE
- 1-3. Power: 2 x AAA batteries
- 1-4. Auto off time about: 60s
- 1-5. Manual off: keep press on button ON/TARE for 2s
- 1-6. Minimal weight: 5g
- 1-7. Capacity: 5000g
- 1-8. Overload value: 5600g
- 1-9. Unit conversion: press UNIT to change, g – lb:oz – oz – ml
- 1-10. Graduation: 1g, 0.1oz, 0.05oz, 1ml
- 1-11. Power on display: turn to zero, 0g
- 1-12. No weight display: 0g – 0:0.0 lb:oz – 0.00oz – 0ml
- 1-13. Overload indication:
- 1-14. Low voltage indication: low than 2.6V indicated by low than 2.5V indicated by
- 1-15. Weight unstable indication:
- 1-16. Negative weight indication: indicate actual negative weight.
2. Unit Conversion
- 2-1.When power on the default unit is g.
- 2-2.If the user need to switch the unit press button ON to start up the scale , then press UNIT button to change, g=>lb:ozlb:oz=>ozoz=>ml,ml=>g
3. Weighing Operation
- 3-1.Firstly put the scale on flat and hard surface, press ON/TARE button to start up the scale return to zero after full display.
- 3-2.Put the object on the scale the LCD indicates the weight of the object, press TARE button.
- 3-3. Add another item to the scale, and you will get a reading of its weight regardless of previously measured item. press the ON/TARE button to reset the scale to zero.
- 3-4. Take off all the objects, it indicates the actual negative weight, press ON/TARE to return to zero.
4. Sign Tips
- 4-1. When the voltage of the battery get low it indicates below
- 4-2. When the voltage of the battery get low and the scale fail to work, it indicates below.
- 4-3. Unstable zero indication If the “unSt” symbol is displayed on the LCD screen, it means that the weight on the scale is not stabilized, or that the scale is not placed on a hard, level and flat surface. Place the scale on a flat stable surface and try again.
- 4-4. Overload indication
- 5-1. Ensure the scale is on a flat, even and firm surface.
- 5-2. This scale is not waterproof. Do not expose to moisture.
- 5-3. Clean the scale with a slightly damp cloth. Do not use any chemical/abrasive cleaning agents to clean the scale.
- 5-4. Please remove the battery if the scale is not to being used for a long time.
APP Name: Smart Apple Bluetooth specification Bluetooth version: 4.0 System requirement: 1) Android: above version 4.3 2) IOS: above version 7.0 1. Download the APP: QR CODE:
Ataller warrants all products to be of the highest quality in material, craftsmanship, and service, effective from the date of purchase to the end of the 2-year warranty period.
*Please have your invoice and order ID ready before contacting Customer Support.
1. Can’t APP connect with smart kitchen scale?
Please check whether your device Bluetooth is on. Please keep the device within 10 meters of the smart kitchen scale.
2. Some food can’t be reached in Food bank?
Food bank with 7000 + foods list details Food data analysis from USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) We also continue to add and update more food data.
3. Can’t APP data be shared with Apple Health and Fitbit?
SmartApple has not opened this function for the consideration of user privacy protection. In the future, we will upgrade and update this function under the premise of ensuring user privacy security. You can try to share your data with the “AiFresh” Smart APP. Our smart kitchen scale also supports third-party AiFresh Smart APP. You can search for “AiFresh” in Apple Store or Android Google Play and download it and install it to your device.
4. How to use AiFresh to connect with smart kitchen scale?
The use method of AiFresh is the same as that of SmartApple. You don’t need other settings. Opening the APP device will automatically connect with the kitchen scale.
Note: Two apps can’t connect to the smart kitchen at the same time. You need to exit one of them to connect to the other app.
Shenzhen Guangdong China 51800