beurer KS 34 Digital Kitchen Scale User Manual
Place the scale on a secure, flat surface.
Adjusting the unit.
2. Weighing and additional weighing
Weighing large objects. With HOLD function: Display of last measured value.
Automatic switch-off function.
3. What if there are problems
- Max. capacity 15 kg (33 lb), Graduation 1 g (0.1 oz).
- Protect your personal scale from impact with hard objects, moisture, dust, chemicals, toiletries, liquid cosmetics, great temperature fluctuation and closeness to sources of heat (open fires, radiators).
- Cleaning: You can clean the scale with a damp cloth and a little washing up liquid, if required. Never immerse the scale in water or rinse it under running water.
- Strong electromagnetic fields (e.g. cell phones) may impair the accuracy of the scale.
- The scale is not intended to be used for commercial purposes.
- Repairs may only be performed by Beurer Customer Service or by accredited retailers.
- Please note that the sensor buttons respond to contact with conductive objects. If you place a conductive object (e.g. metal, container full of water) on the scale, keep clear of the sensor buttons or place a non-conductive mat between the scale and the object.
Spent batteries and rechargeable batteries do not constitute normal household waste! They are considered to be toxic waste and, as such, should be disposed of in special containers, toxic waste collection points or brought to electrical goods dealers. Note:
Batteries containing pollutant substances are marked as follows:
Pb = Battery contains lead, Cd = Battery contains cadmium,
Hg = Battery contains mercury
Please dispose of the blanket in accordance with the directive 2012/19/EC – WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment). If you have any queries, please refer to the local authorities responsible for waste disposal. Dispose of packaging in an environmentally friendly 20 manner.
In case of a claim under the warranty please contact your local dealer or the local representation which is mentioned in the list “service international”.
In case of returning the unit please add a copy of your receipt and a short report of the defect. The following warranty terms shall apply:
- The warranty period for BEURER products is either 5 years or- if longer- the country specific warranty period from date of Purchase. In case of a warranty claim, the date of purchase has to be proven by means of the sales receipt or invoice.
- Repairs (complete unit or parts of the unit) do not extend the warranty period.
- The warranty shall not be valid for damages because of
a. improper treatment, e.g. no observance of the user instructions.
b. repairs or tampering by the customer or unauthorised third parties.
c. transport from the manufacturer to the consumer or during transport to the service centre.
d. The warranty shall not be valid for accessories which are subject to normal wear and tear (cuff, batteries etc.).
- Liability for direct or indirect consequential losses caused by the unit are excluded even if the damage to the unit is accepted as a warranty claim.
beurer KS 34 Digital Kitchen Scale User Manual PDF Download