C2 Mibro Watch User Manual
Please read this manual carefully before using the product and keep it properly C2 Mibro Watch User Manual
Packing list: Mibro Watch C2 (including strap) X 1, Quick guideX1, User manual X 1, Magnetic charging X 1.
Buttons and touch
Turn on and Install App
- For the first use, Please press and hold the home button of the watch for 2 seconds to turn it on;
- Scan the QR code on the right side with your phone, download the “Mibro Fit” App, or search for the “Mibro Fit” App in the Android App Store/iOS App Store, download and install.
- For better use experience, please update the App to the latest version according to the prompt.
- The system requires Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 or above.
Connect the watch
Swipe down the dial interface to swift to the control center, click the QR code, and use the QR code scan function in the App to scan the QR code to connect to the watch to complete the pairing. Or use the connection management function in the App to search for the device, and select “XPAW009” and click to complete the pairing.
- Do not pair directly through Bluetooth in the phone settings; C2 Mibro Watch User Manual
- After the iOS system device connects the App for the first time, it will receive the prompt of Bluetooth pairing request. You need to click “Pairing” to connect, so that the watch can receive the notification and reminder of calls and SMS pushed from the iOS system;
- After the Android device connects the App for the first time, it will receive a prompt to open the application permission. Please open the permission according to the prompt, otherwise the connection will be unstable with a small probability.
- C2 Mibro Watch User Manual Key definition Home Button:
- Press and hold for 2 seconds to turn on and off;
- On the dial page, short press to enter the menu and return to the dial;
- When the screen is off, press briefly to light up the screen;
- Other pages short press to return to dial page.
- Dial page touch gesture
- Intelligent components: The components can be accessed by sliding the dial page left / right, and the system preset 5 components;
- Dial switch: Long press the screen on the dial page to display dial selection. Select the corresponding dial and return to the main dial page. Note: four dials are preset, and the last one is “Custom dial page”, which can be displayed only after the custom dial is set in “Mibro Ft” App;
- Shortcut menu: slide down on the dial page to return;
- Message notification: slide on the dial page, slide or right slide back;
- When a message is sent to the watch, the information details will pop up. Right slide or press the home button to return to the dial.
- Function page operation Function page: in the menu page, click each application icon to enter the corresponding function, right slide back, and press the home button to return to the main dial page. C2 Mibro Watch User Manual
Please align the metal port surface of the magnetic charging cable and be close to the charging contacts of the watch. The magnetic charging cable will automatically be attached to the charging contacts of the watch to start charging, and the charging instructions will be displayed on the watch screen. C2 Mibro Watch User Manual
- Do not charge in a humid environment; C2 Mibro Watch User Manual
- Make sure that the metal port surface on the watch body and the magnetic charging cable are not dirty or corroded;
- Please clean the metal port surface on the back of the watch and the magnetic charging cable with a clean flannel regularly. Make sure that the contacts of the watch and the magnetic charging cable are in full contact to ensure normal charging;
- This product is not equipped with a power adapter. In order to ensure the safety of your family and property, you can use a computer USB port or choose a power adapter with an output not exceeding 5V 1A when charging. Please purchase power adapters through formal channels, and avoid using low-quality, fake power adapters to avoid bursting or fire. C2 Mibro Watch User Manual
Bluetooth data transmission
When connected to a mobile phone, the watch will synchronize some data to the mobile phone via Bluetooth, including weather, notification messages, sports health data, etc. After disconnected or Bluetooth is turned off, the data will not be synchronized.
- The measurement results of this product are for reference only, not for any medical purpose or basis. Please follow the doctor’s instructions and never make self-diagnosis and treatment based on the measurement results. C2 Mibro Watch User Manual
- The waterproof grade of this product is IP68, but it is not against sea water, deep diving and long time soaking in water. At the same time, it doesn’t prevent hot water, because steam will affect the watch.
- The company reserves the right to modify the contents of this manual without any notice. Some functions are different in the corresponding software version, which is normal.
C2 Mibro Watch User Manual Specifications
Name: Mibro Watch C2
Input: 5V 1A Max.
Size: 43.2 x 36.2 x 9.6mm
Nominal voltage: 3.7V
Battery capacity: 270mAh
Charging cut-off voltage: 4.2V
FCC ID: 2AXCI-XPAW009
Equipment requirements: Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above
Manufacturer: Zhenshi Information Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. Address: Room 4015, Building 2, No. 588, Zixing Road, Minhang District, Shanghai
FCC Warning This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. C2 Mibro Watch User Manual
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Radiation Exposure Statement The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction. C2 Mibro Watch User Manual