Electronic Drums WG505 Portable Electronic
Drum Kit User Manual
Thank you for using this product.
Before using this product, please read the manual carefully and strictly follow the precautions and usage methods in the manual.
I. Product introduction :
- Built-In 7 kinds of drum kits, 10 demo songs and 10 accompaniment.
- Volume and speed adjustment functions.
- Recording, playback and start/stop functions.
- Power supply mode:
1. USB DC 5V external adapter power supply.
2. Built-in lithium battery power supply.
II. Function Description:
Ill. Using method:
- Drum kits: 7 kinds of drum kits. Press the “STYLE” button, Cycle selection of drum kits.
- Demonstration songs: 10 demo songs. Press the “DEMO” button, Choose to play the demo song in a loop, press “START/STOP” key, Stop play.
- Accompaniment: 10 accompaniment, press the “RHY” key, Cycle selection to play accompaniment, press “START/STOP” key. Stop play.
- Start/stop: press “START/STOP” key, Play accompaniment, Press again “START/STOP” key. Stop play.
- Recording/Playing: Press the “REC” button. the green indicator light is on. and the drum head is hit to record at the same time. and the beat sound is turned on at the same time. After recording, press the “PLAY” button, the green indicator light is off, and the beat sound is turned off at the same time. and the recording is played. Press the “PLAY” button again to stop playing the recording. When the record ing is finished. press the “PLAY” button again to repeat the recording. In the process of playing the recording. you can press the “STYLE” button to switch between playing different drum kits.
- Speed: 9 levels of speed adjustment,5 levels by default. when playing recordings. demo songs or accompaniment. Press the “T+” / “T-” button to adjust the playback speed.
- Volume: 9 levels of volume adjustment. the default Is 6 levels, Press the “V+” / “V-” key. Adjust the volume.
- MIDI function: support computer-side WINDOWS and MAC Os system free drive hot swap.
Supports data connection between Android and 1OS systems on the mobile phone.
IV. Packing details:
V. Product specifications:
- input voltage: DC 5V1A
- Rated voltage: 3.7V
- Battery capacity: 2000mAh
- Charging time: 4 hours
- lf abnormal sound is heard. the battery power may be low at this time. Need to charge in time.
- lf you hear an abnormal sound or the function fails. Please turn off and turn on again, Restore the original settings.
- Before using this product, please place the product in a stable place for operation. So as not to affect the normal function of the product and the normal use of the user.
- Don’t pull, Twist or squeeze the drum head hard, Sharp objects and heavy objects are strictly prohibited on the drum surface.
- Do not place this product in a place with high temperature, humidity or strong electric waves. So as not to affect the normal function and service life
of the product.
- It is strictly forbidden to disassemble any parts of this product.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Caution: Any changes or modifications to this device not explicitly approved by manufacturer could void your authority to operate this equipment. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
RF Exposure Information The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
Electronic Drums WG505 Portable Electronic Drum Kit User Manual PDF Download