FISHER PAYKEL 76cm Warming
Drawer WB76SPEX1 User Manual
Registration To register your product visit our website: fisherpaykel.com/register
SAFETY AND WARNINGS
Electric Shock Hazard Failure to follow this advice may result in electric shock or death.
- If the product is damaged, switch the appliance off and disconnect it from the power supply to avoid possible electric shock.
Cut Hazard Failure to use caution could result in injury.
- Take care: some edges may be sharp.
- Do not put fingers in the drawer when closing.
Hot Surface Hazard Failure to follow this advice could result in burns and scalds.
- To avoid burns and scalds, keep children away from this appliance.
- Surfaces of the appliance may become hot enough to cause burns.
- Do not touch heating elements or interior surfaces of the appliance. Heating elements may be hot, even when they are dark in colour.
- Use protective gloves when handling hot surfaces.
- During and after use, do not touch or let clothing or other flammable materials contact heating elements or interior surfaces of the appliance until they have cooled.
Fire Hazard Failure to follow this advice may result in overheating, burning, and injury.
- Flammable materials should not be stored in the appliance or near its surface.
Tipping Hazard This product may tip. Keep children away and take care. Failure to follow this advice may result in injury.
- The drawer must be secured in place by supplied screws.
- Ensure there is a fixed shelf directly above the drawer if it is not installed under another product.
READ AND SAVE THIS GUIDE
To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, injury to persons or damage when using the appliance, follow the important safety instructions listed below. Read all the instructions before using the appliance. Use the appliance only for its intended purpose as described in these instructions.
- This appliance has been designed for use in a normal domestic (residential) environment.
- Do not use the appliance outdoors.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- To avoid hazard due to instability of the appliance, it must be fixed in accordance with installation instructions.
- Keep the operating panel clean and dry. Wash and dry your hands before operating the drawer to ensure the buttons will respond properly.
- Avoid drying food types with high moisture content e.g. tomatoes or pineapple.
- Ensure your appliance is properly installed and earthed by a qualified technician.
- Ensure this appliance is connected to a circuit which incorporates an isolating switch providing full disconnection from the power supply.
- Do not install or operate the appliance if it is damaged or not working properly. If you receive a damaged product, contact your local dealer or installer immediately.
- Do not install the appliance near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven.
- Check the appliance for any damage inside or outside surface of the appliance. Do not use damaged cord or plug. If there is any damage, do not operate the appliance. Contact a Fisher & Paykel trained and supported service technician.
- Do not repair or replace any part of the appliance unless specifically recommended in this user guide. All other servicing must be done by a qualified person or Fisher and Paykel trained and supported service technician.
Cleaning and maintenance
- Ensure the appliance is turned off or set in STANDBY mode before cleaning the drawer.
- Unplug from the power outlet and allow the appliance to cool down after use before cleaning the drawer.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be undertaken by children without supervision.
- Use a moderately damp cloth for cleaning. Do not spray water outside or inside the appliance. Water can cause damage inside the appliance.
- Do not use aggressive or abrasive detergent or sharp metal scrapers for cleaning the glass base of the appliance.
- Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
- Do not sit or lean on the appliance. Damage to the surface of the glass may cause it to shatter.
- Do not store hazardous objects that can explode like containers with gas or air chambers (e.g spray cans).
- Do not immerse cord, plug or other parts in water or other liquid to protect against electrical shock. Do not let the cord hang over the edge of table or counter, or in a heated oven.
- Do not use accessory attachments that are not recommended.
- Remove packaging and recycle materials that can be reused.
- Dispose packaging materials in accordance with local regulations on waste disposal.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Ensure the installer has completed the final checklist in the installation instructions.
- Read this guide, taking special note of the Safety and warnings section.
Drawer features & accessories
- Control panel
- Indicator light
- Serial plate*
- Heated glass base
- LED internal lighting
- Wire shelf
- Fan Plate
- Ventilation slots
* Located inside the chassis of the drawer
Control panel features
- Power On/Off
- Temperature indicator
- Temperature controls
- Duration indicator
- Duration controls
- Heat modes
Using the touch controls
Your Warming Drawer is operated using a touch control panel. To operate the control panel, use the ball of your finger, not its tip. The controls respond to touch, so pressure is not needed. Keep the operating panel clean and dry. Wash and dry your hands before operating the drawer to ensure the buttons will respond properly.
USING YOUR WARMING DRAWER
First time use
If using the Warming Drawer for the first time, three LEDs in temperature controls are illuminated at start up.
- Open the drawer and touch to switch the drawer ON.
- Select the desired heating function. If no function is selected, the drawer will start at default setting.
Close the drawer. The indicator light will flash if the drawer is not closed.
At the end of a cycle: A tone will sound and the symbol will dim. Use caution when unloading the drawer, the heated glass base and its contents will be hot.
During a cycle
The drawer can be opened at any point during operation. This will pause the programme and the indicator light will flash until the drawer is closed again. To cancel a cycle, touch at any time. To turn off the drawer, touch for two to three seconds and release.
After 12 hours of continuous use, the drawer automatically switches to standby mode. The button is dimmed when in standby mode. Touch button to resume drawer use. Do not leave the Warming Drawer unattended for long periods of continuous operation.
Your Warming Drawer is designed to utilise the heated glass base and rear fan in differing heat levels and durations to provide optimal performance. Each function has a default time and temperature setting that illuminates upon selection. These settings can be customised by manually adjusting the duration and temperature controls in place of a pre-set function.
When using Delayed Start, the Warming Drawer will automatically switch on at a set time and turn off at the end of a cycle.
- Open the drawer and touch then select the desired function.
- Touch and hold the button for five seconds to activate DELAYED START.
- Use and to increase or decrease the desired DELAYED START time. Push the drawer closed to start the countdown
During delayed start:
The indicator light will flash until the selected cycle starts. The indicator light will illuminate consistently once the cycle begins
This setting is designed for religious faiths that observe a `no work’ requirement on the Sabbath. While your drawer is in SABBATH MODE, operation of up to 72 hours can be set and the safety shut-off and illumination features are deactivated.
Activating SABBATH MODE:
- Touch the button for 10 seconds to activate SABBATH MODE.
- The temperature and duration indicators will illuminate briefly three times to indicate SABBATH MODE has been enabled.
Deactivating SABBATH MODE:
- Touch the button for 10 seconds to deactivate SABBATH MODE.
- The temperature and duration indicators will illuminate briefly three times to indicate SABBATH MODE has been disabled.
LOADING YOUR APPLIANCE
Do not load more than 25kg to prevent damage to the appliance.
Unloading the dishes
Keep dishes in the Warming Drawer until you need to take them out as heated dishes cool down quickly. Always use protective gloves or oven cloths to remove the dishes.
USING THE WIRE SHELF
Use the wire shelf to increase the loading surface.
Insert the wire shelf in the left or right hand side of the Warming Drawer.
The information in these charts is for guidance only. Refer to your recipe or the packaging and be prepared to adjust the cooking times and settings accordingly.
CARE AND TROUBLESHOOTING
Cleaning the drawer exterior and interior
- Ensure that the appliance is turned off or set in STANDBY MODE before cleaning. Do not use high pressure or steam cleaners.
- Remove any soiling or excess cleaning solution immediately.
- Clean the surfaces with a soft cloth dampened with water and detergent.
- Rub in the direction of the polish lines and dry immediately with a soft cloth.
MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY AND SERVICE GUIDE
To access your Warranty and Service Guide
Scan the QR code with your smartphone to access your warranty and book a service, or view online at https://www.fisherpaykel.com/nz/help-and-support/warranty-information
To access your Warranty and Service Guide Scan the QR code with your smartphone to access your warranty and book a service, refer to your separate warranty and service book or view online at https://www.fisherpaykel.com/au/help-andsupport/warranty-information
This product has been designed for use in a domestic (residential) environment. This product is not designed for any commercial use. Any commercial use by the customer will affect this products Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Complete and keep for safe reference:
Serial No. ______________________________
Purchase Date ______________________________
© Fisher & Paykel Appliances 2021. All rights reserved. The models shown in this guide may not be available in all markets and are subject to change at any time.
The product specifications in this guide apply to the specific products and models described at the date of issue. Under our policy of continuous product improvement, these specifications may change at any time.
For current details about model and specification availability in your country, please go to our website or contact your local Fisher & Paykel dealer.
FISHER PAYKEL 76cm Warming
Drawer WB76SPEX1 User Manual PDF Download