GCteq Power Freer Wireless Charger User Guide
|Input power||DC 24V 1A|
|Output Power||10W Max downward compatibility 5W|
|Protection||Over current, over voltage, over temperature, short circuit, FOD detection|
Led status instruction
|LED display||No lights||Green and breathing||Red and blinking|
Matters need attention
Please read and follow the instructions carefully before installing and using this product:
- Please use the original power adapter of this product to provide power for the wire-free charger.
- Make sure there are no metal objects between the wireless charger and the mobile phone while phone is charging, to prevent metal objects from being heated by mistake.
- Please do not place magnetic cards such as bank cards and corporate cards in the charging area to avoid damaging.
- In order to get a better wire-free charging, please do not exceed the maximum charging distance of the product.
- Please do not use this product on the table board of metal.
- Installation method include adhesive and drilling, easy and quick .
- This product owns unique installation alignment design, which is accurate and fast to provide better user experience.
- It support all QI wireless charging mobile phones, and is compatible with Apple 7. 5 W, Samsung 10 W and other mainstream wireless fast charging protocols.
- Make sure that your phone supports wireless charging, because the wireless charging requires the support of the wireless induction coil built into the phone(hardware);
- When you power on the wireless charger, please make sure there is no magnetic object (metal, magnet, etc.) in the charging area, then switch on the power, and place the mobile phone in the charging area；
- The wireless coil of different phones is located in different locations. The sensor area is generally located in the center of the phone. You need to make sure that the wireless coil of the phone is aligned with the center of the wireless charging area. When charging starts, the screen will light up to show the charging prompt；
- You need to pay attention to the limitation of charging distance for wireless charging. The distance between the phone and the wireless charger should not exceed the maximum charging distance of the product.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
— Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
— Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
— Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
— Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
To maintain compliance with FCC’s RF Exposure guidelines, This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance between 20cm the radiator your body: Use only the supplied antenna.
Common product faults
|Cannot start charging||
|Charging is slow||The temperature of product is too high||
Hazardous Substance Declaration
This mark is the product pollution control mark, the number of which represents the environmental service life. In this period of time, under normal conditions of use harmful substances will not cause greater pollution to the environment or damage to human life and property.
|Name of parts||Hazardous substance|
|Electronic components||Lead (Pb)||Mercury (Hg)||Cadmium (Cd)||Hexavalent -Chromium
|Non-electroplated metal parts||⚪||⚪||⚪||⚪||⚪||⚪|
|Double faced adhesive tape||⚪||⚪||⚪||⚪||⚪||⚪|
|This form is in term of Stipulation SJ/T 11364
O It means that the content of the harmful substance in a part of the part is lower than the limit requirements specified in GB/T 26572.
X It means that the content of the harmful substance in a part of the part exceeds the limit requirements specified in GB/T 26572.
Product Warranty Instructions
Wireless charger product after-sales service strictly in accordance with Law of the PRC on the Protection of the Rights and Interests of Consumers, and Product Quality Law of the People’s Republic of China Adopted to provide After-sales service.
The services are as follows:
- Within 7 days from the next day after purchase (sign for), if this product has performance failure, you can enjoy free return or exchange service after being tested and determined by the after-sales service center;
- Within 15 days from the next day after you purchase (sign for), if this product has performance failure, you can enjoy free exchange or repair service after being tested and determined by the after-sales service center;
- Within 1 year from the next day after you purchase (sign for), if this product has performance failure, you can enjoy free repair service after being tested and determined by the after-sales service center.
Non warranty regulations
In one of the following cases, we don’t offer three guarantees and only charging maintenance will be provided:
- Damage caused by improper use, maintenance and storage of consumers;
- Damage caused by unauthorized service provider;
- There is no valid invoice or proof of purchase；
- Damage caused by majeure.
Manufacturer: GCteq Wireless (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd
Certificated of qualification
Download Manual PDF
GCteq Power Freer Wireless Charger User Guide PDF Download