Monoprice 43452 Horizon ANC Truewireless
Earphone User Manual
SAFETY WARNINGS AND GUIDELINES
Please read this entire manual before using this device, paying extra attention to these safety warnings and guidelines. Please keep this manual in a safe place for future reference.
- Although this device carries an IPx4 rating and is sweat proof, do not expose it to more than incidental splashing water.
- Do not expose this device to excessive vibration or extreme force, shock, or fluctuations in temperature or humidity.
- Do not use this device while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment, walking in traffic, or any other situation in which situational awareness is a key to safety.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to excessive volume levels, which could cause hearing damage. Reduce the volume to minimum before wearing these earphones, then increase the volume to a comfortable listening level Monoprice 43452 Horizon ANC Truewireless Earphone .
- Do not expose this device to excessively high temperatures.
- Do not place it in, on. or near a heat source. Do not leave it in direct sunlight.
- Do not place or install this device in an area where it can be exposed to excessive amounts of dust, humidity, oil, smoke, or combustible vapours.
- This device contains a Lithium battery. Dispose of this device only in accordance with local, state, or federal regulations for electronic waste.
- Charge the battery before first use and at least once finery three months to keep it fresh and capable of holding the full charge.
- Clean using a soft,. dry cloth only. Do not use chemical cleaners, solvents, or detergents. For stubborn deposits, moisten the cloth with warm water.
- This device has no user serviceable parts. Do not attempt to open. service, or modify this device Monoprice 43452 Horizon ANC Truewireless Earphone .
The Monoprice customer Service department is dedicated to ensuring that your ordering, purchasing, and delivery experience is second to none. If you have any problem with your order, please give us an opportunity to make it right. You can contact a Monoprice Customer Service representative through the Live Chat Nnk on our website www.monoprice.com or via email at [email protected].Check the website for support times and links.
Please take an inventory of the package contents to ensure you have all the items listed below. If anything is missing or damaged, please contact Monoprice Customer Service for a replacement Monoprice 43452 Horizon ANC Truewireless Earphone .
- lx Pair True Wireless’,. Earphones
- lx Charging Case
- lx USB Charging Cable (Type-A to Type-C”‘)
- lx User’s Manual
- lx Thank You Card
- 3x Pair Ear Tips (S/M/L)
- Earphones LED Indicators (1 on each)
- Touch Area (1 on each)
- Noise Cancelling Microphone (1 on each)
- Voice Microphone (1 on each)
- Charging Contact (1 on each)
- Charging Case LED Indicator
- USB Type-C Charging Port
- Multifunction Button
Charge the battery before first use and at least once every three months to keep it fresh and capable of holding the full charge. Perform the following steps to charge the Earphones and Charging Case.
- Open the Charging Case Monoprice 43452 Horizon ANC Truewireless Earphone .
- Insert the Earphones into the Charging Case. The Earphones LED Indicators will white, indicating that charging is in progress.
- When charging is complete, the Earphones LED Indicators will turn off.
- Plug one end of the included USB Charging Cable into the USB Charging Port on the Charging Case, then plug the other end into a USB power source, such as a computer, wall charger, or power bank (available separately). The Charging Case LED Indicator illuminates white to indicate that charging is in progress Monoprice 43452 Horizon ANC Truewireless Earphone .
- When charging is complete, the Charging Case LED Indicator will Unplug the USB Charging Cable and store it in a safe place for future use Monoprice 43452 Horizon ANC Truewireless Earphone .
Perform the following steps to pair the Earphones with your mobile device Monoprice 43452 Horizon ANC Truewireless Earphone .
- Open the Charging Case.
- Remove the Earphones from the Charging Case. The Earphones LED Indicators will illuminate white for1 second to indicate that they are powered on.
- If the Earphones have already been paired with a device and that device is powered on and within range, the Earphones will automatically connect to that device. Otherwise, the Earphones will enter Bluetooth” pairing mode. The Earphones LED Indicator on the Right Earphone will begin flashing white, indicating that they are in Bluetooth pairing mode Monoprice 43452 Horizon ANC Truewireless Earphone .
- Open the Bluetooth settings on your mobile device and scan for available Bluetooth devices.
- Locate and select the MP43452 entry. If prompted for a passcode, enter 0000 (four zeros), 8888 (four eights), 11Tl (four ones), or 1234. The Earphones will connect to your device and the Earphones LED Indicator on the Right Earphone will turn off.
Note that if the Earphones do not enter Blue tooth pairing mode automatically or if you want to cancel an existing pairing, press and hold the Multifunction Button on the Charging Case for 10 seconds to cancel any existing pairings and put the Earphones in Bluetooth pairing mode. (Please put the earphone in the charging case and open the cover of the case. Monoprice 43452 Horizon ANC Truewireless Earphone )
Reset: Place the Earphones in the Charging Case, then press and hold the Multifunction Button on the Charging Case for 10 seconds to Reset the Earphones to the factory default settings and allow the Earphones to pair each other again, in the event the pairing was lost. The Earphones LED Indicators will flash 3 times, indicating that the factory reset was successful.
ANC: Press and hold the Left Earphone for 2 seconds to turn ANC (Active Noise Cancelling) on or off. ANC is off by default.
Monoprice 43452 Horizon ANC Truewireless Earphone TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Mono price is pleased to provide free, live, online technical support to assist you with any questions you may have about installation, setup, troubleshooting, or product recommendations. If you ever need assistance with your new product, please come online to talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable Tech Support Associates.
Technical support is available through the on line chat button on our website www.monoprice.com or through email by sending a message to [email protected]. Check the website for support times and links. To download the latest drivers, firmware, manuals, etc. go to www.monoprice.com and type the P,111 into the search bar. If available, support files are linked at the bottom of the product page Monoprice 43452 Horizon ANC Truewireless Earphone .
REGULA TORY COMPLIANCE
Notice for FCC
This device complies with Part 15 oft he FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Modifying the equipment without Monopile’s authorization may result in the equipment no longer complying with FCC requirements for Class B digital denies. In that event,. your right to use the equipment may be limited by FCC regulations, and you may be required to correct any interference to radio or television communications at your own expense Monoprice 43452 Horizon ANC Truewireless Earphone .
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement:
The equipment complies with FCC Radiation exposure limits set forth for uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator and your body Monoprice 43452 Horizon ANC Truewireless Earphone .
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help Monoprice 43452 Horizon ANC Truewireless Earphone .
Radio Notice for FCC
This FCC Part 15 radio device operates on a non-interference basis with other devices operating at this frequency. Any changes or modification to said product not expressly approved by Monoprice, including the use of non-approved antennas, could void the user’s authority to operate this device.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
EU Conformity with applicable directives Monoprice 43452 Horizon ANC Truewireless Earphone
This equipment complies with the essential requirements listed below:
- Radio Equipment Directive (RED) 2014/53/EU
- RoHS 2 Directive 2011/65/EU with Directive (EU) 2015/863 Monoprice 43452 Horizon ANC Truewireless Earphone
UK Conformity with the relevant Union harmonization legislation
This equipment complies with the essential requirements listed below:
- Radio Equipment Regulations 2017
- Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2012
Monoprice”” and all Monoprice logos are trademarks of Monoprice Inc. Qualcomm a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated,, registered in the United States and other countries. True Wireless is a trademark of Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd. Qualcomm True Wireless”” is a product of Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd.
USB Type-C and USB-C are registered trademarks of USB Implementers Forum The Bluetooth., word mark and logos are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc Monoprice 43452 Horizon ANC Truewireless Earphone .