Nedis SPBB350BK Bluetooth® Party Speaker
Bluetooth® Party Speaker
For more information see the extended manual online: ned.is/spbb350bk
The Nedis SPBB350BK is intended to stream audio from your media device via Bluetooth, audio cable or from a USB flash drive. This product is intended for indoor and outdoor use. The product is not intended for professional use. Any modification of the product may have consequences for safety, warranty and proper functioning.
|Product||Bluetooth® Party Speaker|
|Dimensions||215 x 215 x 390 mm|
|Features||True Wireless Stereo (TWS) and party lights|
|RMS audio output||4 x 4 W + 2 x 27 W|
|Peak audio output||150 W|
|Bluetooth® frequency range||2402 – 2480 MHz|
|Bluetooth® version||v4.2 + BR|
|Transmission distance||Up to 10 meters|
|Maximum transmission power||4 dBm|
|Maximum antenna gain||0 dBi|
|Battery capacity||4400 mAh|
|Charging input power||5.0 VDC / 2.0 A|
|Charging time||Up to 5 hours|
|Maximum battery play time (at 50% volume)||Up to 3.5 hours|
|Frequency response||80 Hz – 15 KHz|
Main parts (image A)
- Previous song / Volume down button
- Next song / Volume up button
- Play / pause button
- Power button
- TWS button
- Mode button
- Light button
- Battery indicator lights
- Dust cover
- USB port
- AUX port
- USB-C port
- Microphone port (6.35 mm)
- AUX cable
- USB-C cable
To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
- Ensure you have fully read and understood the instructions in this document before you install or use the product. Keep this document for future reference.
- Only use the product as described in this document.
- Do not use the product if a part is damaged or defective. Replace a damaged or defective product immediately.
- Do not drop the product and avoid bumping.
- This product may only be serviced by a qualified technician for maintenance to reduce the risk of electric shock.
- Do not expose the product to water or moisture.
- Disconnect the product from the electrical outlet and other equipment if problems occur.
- Do not immerse the product in water for cleaning.
- Only use the provided USB charging cable.
- The product is delivered with a partially charged battery. For optimal battery life, fully charge the battery before first use.
- Do not charge when the product is wet.
- Do not leave a battery on prolonged charge when not in use.
- Do not dismantle, open or shred batteries.
- Do not expose the product to direct sunlight, naked flames or heat.
Switching on the product
Press the power button A(4) to switch the product on or off. ℹ️ When inactive, the product automatically switches off after 10 minutes.
Charging the product
⚠️Only use the provided USB charging cable.
- Remove the rubber cover A(9)
- Plug the USB-C cable A(15) into the USB-C port A(12).
- Plug the other end of A(15) into a 5.0V/2.0A USB adapter (not provided).
- Plug the USB adapter into a power outlet. The battery indicator lights A(8) burn to indicate the product is charging. ℹ️ A(8) gives an indication of how far the battery is charged. When all four lights burn, the product is fully charged. ⚠️ Close A(9) to protect the connectors from dust and water.
Pair with Bluetooth
- Press Mode button A(6) to select Bluetooth. A(4) blinks blue to indicate pairing mode is active.
- Enable Bluetooth on the device you want to pair.
- Select “SPBB350BK” from the list of available Bluetooth devices on your device. If asked, enter the pairing code ‘0000’. ℹ️ If the product has already been paired with another device, make sure that device is switched off or Bluetooth is disabled. ℹ️ When the product has lost connection to the Bluetooth source, it will automatically reconnect when back in range and switched on.
Controlling the music
- Press play/pause button A(3) to play or pause music.
- Press previous song / volume down button A(1) or next song /volume up button A(2) to skip between tracks.
- Press and hold A(2) to turn the volume up.
- Press and hold A(1) to turn the volume down.
Connecting with audio cable
- Plug the AUX cable A(14) into the AUX port A(11).
- Plug the other end of A(14) into your audio source. ℹ️ Playing music without Bluetooth disconnects Bluetooth. Press A(6) until the product is in Bluetooth mode to connect to your Bluetooth audio source again. ℹ️ The music can be controlled from the connected device.
Playing music from a USB flash drive
- Insert a USB flash drive in the USB port A(10) The product emits a tone, music from your USB flash drive plays automatically. ℹ️ The Bluetooth connection is interrupted when a USB flash drive is inserted. Press A(6) to switch back to Bluetooth mode.
Pairing two speakers with TWS
TWS makes it possible to connect two speakers wirelessly and in sync with each other. ℹ️ TWS only works with two speakers of the same type.
- Switch on both speakers and set them to Bluetooth mode with A(6).
- Press the TWS button A(5) on one of the speakers. The product emits a tone to indicate entering pairing mode.
- Activate Bluetooth on your audio source and connect with the product. The product emits three tones to indicate pairing is successful.
ℹ️ Press and hold A(5) to disconnect from the paired device.
Connecting a microphone
- Plug a microphone (not included) into the Microphone port (6.35 mm) A(13).
Declaration of Conformity
We, Nedis B.V. declare as manufacturer that the product SPBB350BK from our brand Nedis® , produced in China, has been tested according to all relevant CE standards and regulations and that all tests have been passed successfully. This includes, but is not limited to the RED 2014/53/EU regulation. The complete Declaration of Conformity (and the safety datasheet if applicable) can be found and downloaded via: nedis.com/SPBB350BK#support
For additional information regarding the compliance, contact the
E-mail: [email protected]
Nedis B.V., de Tweeling 28
5215 MC ’s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands
Nedis SPBB350BK Bluetooth® Party Speaker
User Manual PDF Download