Okos R6 Wi-Fi IR Controller With
Temperature & Humidity Sensor
Thanks for choosing our product Say goodbye to use one remote for each of IR home appliances such as TV, Air conditioner, Set-Top Box, etc.
Please kindly read the user manual before usage and keep it for future reference.
Remark: please place it like the front side when use
- Input: DC 5V /1 A
- IR Frequency: 38K Hz
- WiFi Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Infra red Range: ,i;; 1 0 meters
- Working temperature: O°C-50°C
- Working humidity: ,i,,;;:85%RH
- Size: 70*70*23mm
- Material: PC+ABS
- Welght:40 g
- LED indicator: Blue
- Supports Android 4.4 or newer and I0S 8.0 or newer
How to Set up
- 1. Use your phone to scan QR code or search ” Okos Smart ” app in Google Play store or APP Store to download and install it.
- 2.Create an account with your mobile number and verification code.
- 3.Connect your mobile to your WIFI router at your home, click”+ “at the upper right corner of homepage, then Select Universal Remote Control” from “Others” type.
- 4. Power on remote control, long press config oration button for 5 seconds till the blue indicator flashes rapidly, enter wifi password and click” Confirm·, ii is connecting to your WiFi.
- 5. Once connection completed, just click” Completely”, then you can see the welcome page with current room temperature and humidity. Temperature value can be switched into •c or QF when touching on it Okos R6 Wi-Fi IR Controller.
Then click it to add TV, TV box, Fan, Air conditioner etc with different brand via Quick Match or Manual Mode. Example for TV as below: Quick Match:
STEP 1 : Choose the IR device
STEP 2: Search the device brand Okos R6 Wi-Fi IR Controller
Step 1: Choose the device you will control.
Step 2: Choose “the learn button by button” and follow the page to continue.
Step 3: Keep the original remote & smart remote within 3cm distance.
Long press to the copy button on App, at same time, short press the key on your remote control, the app button color will change into white color, then copy completed. One by one hash all buttons you want Okos R6 Wi-Fi IR Controller.
- It supports signal frequency learning at 38KHz carrier frequency, if the IR remote unable to receive commands from IR device, it is likely that the carrier frequency of IR
device does not match, unable to copy commands
- DIY does not support voice control.
Control multiple devices with one tap or by using an Al speaker through voice commands. click “Add ‘Tap-To-Run “button, select type. then click”+ ” to add conditions and action Okos R6 Wi-Fi IR Controller.
select “Automation” type in” Smart” page, click”+”
Step 1: Set a condition
Press ”When weather changes”, choose “Temperature” or “Humidity” and set up the condition details Okos R6 Wi-Fi IR Controller
Step 2: Set up task
Next, press “Run the device” to select the device like Aircon, smart socket smart bulb etc in your App for action automatically.
Then you can see the details page with condition and task, re-name and save it Okos R6 Wi-Fi IR Controller.
3. Other Functions:
Of course, it also has functions of voice command to control, schedule &timer, create group and share to family etc Okos R6 Wi-Fi IR Controller.
Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant.
Set your Echo speaker by Alexa APP
- lf you have finished to install Okos Smart then open Amazon Alexa App: sign in your Alexa account and enter password.
- Click the menu on the left corner- click “Settings: choose “Set up a new device”(choose a device, like Echo)Note: When the below page appears, long press the small dot on your Echo device until the light turns to yellow. Then Click Continue on App Okos R6 Wi-Fi IR Controller
Note: at this moment, the mobile phone cannot open a variety of VPN software.
Choose your own WiFi and wait for a few minutes. After an introduction video, click next step, it will enter Home page automatically. Now the Echo had connected to WI-FI successfully Okos R6 Wi-Fi IR Controller.
Enable Okos Smart Skill in Alexa App
Step 1: Choose “Skill” in the option bar, and then search “Okos Smart” in the input box Okos R6 Wi-Fi IR Controller.
Step 2: Select Okos Smart in the search results, and then click “Enable Skill”.
Step 3: Then input the user name and password of Okos Smart APP that you had previously registered Okos R6 Wi-Fi IR Controller.
Control the device by voice
After the above operation is successful, you can control the device via Echo.
Note: The name of the device must be consistent with the addition of Okos Smart APP.
You can also group the device and give instructions to control them together.
Note: Echo is one of the wake -up names, which can be any of the three names (Settings) Alexa, Echo, Amazon.
Google Assistant -Activate Okos Smart in Google Home App
- Have downloaded the Google Home App- compatible With Android(4.2 or higher) or IS0(8.0 or higher)smartphones or tablet.
- Have registered your google Account.
- Have paired Device with Smart Life App and named it with a recognizable name.
- Have finished setting up Google Home
Step 1: Open Google Home App ;tap(≡)on the upper left corner; select “More Settings : to enter the next interface Okos R6 Wi-Fi IR Controller.
Step 4: Tap “Link Now”, after your Okos Smart account had linked to Google Assistant, the smart devices will automatically appear Okos R6 Wi-Fi IR Controller.
Okos R6 Wi-Fi IR Controller FAQ
- Built-in Battery included?
No built-in battery, need connect with power directly
(USB line & Power adapter available)
- 5G wifi supportable?
Only support 2.4G wifi, no 5G wifi acceptable
- Can it go through walls or be used to control IR
devices in upstairs/downstairs rooms?
IR can not go through walls, so make sure there are no
obstacles between IR remote and IR enabled devices.
- What devices can be controlled with wifi remote control
You can control TV, Fan, Air conditioner and other
IR enabled appliances.
- What we should do when we are unable to use IR remote to control an electric device?
Please check the following :
1 ).IR remote network in good condition(click any key on the remote control panel in the app and see whether the indicator light starts flashing. if it flashes, it indicates to work properly.
2).There is no object blocking between IR remote and electric device.
3).The factory remote control of electric device is IR enabled. (cover the top of the remote control with hand or any object, then press any keys. if the device does not respond, it is IR based, otherwise, it is bluetooth or RF based remote control.)
- Can we use this IR remote as a controller to control other device?
Yes, ensure your device are C(OS wifi device. Then use our IR remote as a temperature or Humidity sensor to set a condition and set us task for your device Okos R6 Wi-Fi IR Controller.