Pyle Power Conditioner Processor
Sequencer PS900 User Manual
RISK OF ELESTRIC SHOCK DO NOT OPEN
TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK DO NOT REMOVE TOP OR BOTTOM COVERS.NO USER SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE CORO PRESONNEL.DISCONNECT POWER CORD BEFORE REMOVING BACK PANEL COVER TO ACCESS GAIN SWITCH.
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS EQUIPMENT TO RAIN OR MOISTURE!
CAUTION/ Do not locate sensitive high-gain equipment such as preamplifiers or tape decks directly above or below the unit. Because this amplifier has a high power density, It has a strong magnetic field which can Induce hum into unshielded devices that are located nerdy. the field Is strongest just above and below the unit. If and equipment rachis used, were commend. Locating the amplifier(s) in the bottom of the rack and the preamplifier or other sensitive equipment at the top.
WATCH FOR THESE SYMBOLS:
⚠ This symbol Is used to alert the operator to follow Important operating pro courts and predations detailed in mentation.
This symbol ls used to warm operators that uninstalled dangerous volt ages are present within the equipment enclosure that may pose risk of electric shock.
Introduction & Features
Welcome to PYLE, and thank you for being part of our extended family!
This amazing professional audio processor has a built in high performance Microcontroller for precise electrical timing. This unit provides clean filters AC power with built in two stage EMI filter for each output. 8 channel cut-switch rear panel American Standard outputs and 1 constant un-switched front panel. Other voltage outputs: 1 DC 12 Volt and 1 DC 24 Volt. You can link more than 100 units together with automatic master unit display. The display shows AC voltage, ambient temperature, wiring and ground status all in real time. 8 Segment display for step Time and various LEDs cover output, master, bypass, power, voltage and sequence.
Professional Audio Processor Power Sequencer with 9 Outputs
- Supplies Clean Filtered AC Power with Two-Stage, High-performance, High Insert dissipation
- High Performance Micro-controller Unit Ensures High Level Precise Timing
- Built-in Two Stage EMI Filter for Each Output (On Rear Panel)
- AC Voltage, Ambient Temperature and Step Time Display via: Function Key
- Able to Series Link More than 100 Units with Automatic Master Unit Display
- Selectable Step Time and Real Time Display
- Output Cut Switch for All Eight Channels on real panel
- Monitors AC Voltage in Real Time
- LED Displays: Output Cut, Master, Bypass, Power, AC Voltage and Temperature
- Step Time Display in 8 Segment LED
- Sequence Switch LED
- Monitors Ambient Temperature in Real Time
- Display Shows Wiring and Ground Status
- One Constant Power Jack Output Un-switched on Front Panel
- 8 Channels Output with American Standard Power Jacks on Rear Panel
- Link Connector: S-Video 4 Pins
- Other Outputs: One DC 12Volt-0.4 Amp, One DC 24V-1 .5 Amp
- Output Current: Max 15 Amp AC
- Output Voltage: Max 135 Volt AC
- Output Power: 2000W
- Sequence Switch Time: 2 seconds (can be adjusted at four switches among 0.5- 2 seconds)
- Unit Dimensions: 19″ x 13.8″ x 3.9″ inch
- Unit Weight: 15.9 lbs.
Front Panel Introduction
- 1. Outlet power on
Push down to start the sequence switch on.
- 2. Outlet power on LED
This LED indicates the outlet power on.
- 3. Outlets Always Output
Assistant power outlet, connects to the AC input directly, power always valid.
- 4. Assistance light connector
This is BNC connector, it can supply 12V/0.5A power, customer can use a gooseneck light connect to here .
- 5. Power switch for the assistance light
It can Power ON-OFF The Light according to the switch position.
- 6. DISPLAYWINDOW
Display Sequence Time or temperature or voltage by FUNCTION key select.
- 7-22. One touch on/off key and LED
When the sequence switch and the LED are on, if you want one outlet is out off power, then can push the related key. The LED indicates that the related outlet’s status.
- 23.lnternal delay time selector
For choosing internal delay time: 0.5s-1 .0s-2.0s-4.0s
- 24. Delay model for channel 1
After start the power sequence, you can set the channel 1 on delay 10 minutes or always off. We are applying the patent now for this function.
- 25. MASTER LED
Indicates that the unit is the Master unit if the units work via link, if a single unit works, the LED is on too.
- 26. TEMP SENSOR
Sense the temp for current environment. please don’t cover the hold.
- 27. FUNCTION Select
Button switch for Fahrenheit/Centigrade temperature or Voltage and display on the LED window.
- 28. BYPASS Switch
Push down. the outlet is out off control. all the outlet is close. Push up, the unit is normal.
Rear Panel Introduction
- 1-8. Outlets OUT1 -OUTS
Power outlet. can carry 15AMP(RMS)each outlet, Otherwise the unit is not safe.
- 9. Main power supply with standard American plug
- 10. DC 24V/1.5A Output.
- 11 . Link in
Many unit works via link, if you need to link up, then the upper unit will be connected to here.
- 12. Remote control link
You can set a extra switch to replace the power switch to achieve the long distance control.
- 13. Link out
Many unit works via link, if you want to link next unit, then the lower unit should be connected to here.
- 14. LED for remote control Indicates the unit status, to use it with Remote control link together.
Filter Schematic Diagram
Remote control link diagram
We Can Design a Remote control Box Base for the users, and put the switch LED in a box, the box size can be customized.
Can I use this conditioner on my TV and stereo equipment?
Yes of course you can use this with your home appliances.
Why does the led display a voltage of 164 when my voltmeter says 122?
Meter needs calibration
Pyle Power Conditioner Processor
Sequencer PS900 User Manual PDF Download