Rode Wireless Go 2 User Manual
* Cable available separately
The Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered
in the U.S. and other countries.
Rode Wireless Go 2 User Manual REGULATORY & SAFETY
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Read and understand the instructions and safety guide completely before using the product. Rode Wireless Go 2 User Manual
- Ensure both the instruction manual and safety guide are accessible to all users, including when passing the product on to third parties.
- Only use this product with authorised RØDE accessories.
- Do not open the product housing. This will void the warranty.
- Refer all service and repairs to RØDE-approved service personnel. Service or repair is required for products that have been damaged, exposed to liquid, rain or moisture, or do not operate normally.
- Use the product only in the ways described in the instructions.
- Do not use the product if it was damaged during transportation.
- Keep the product away from liquids and electrically conductive objects that are not necessary for operation. Rode Wireless Go 2 User Manual
- Do not use any solvents or corrosive cleaning agents to clean the product.
- Do not adjust the controls of the product in an environment that requires your attention (operating machinery, driving etc.).
This transmitter must not be co-located or operated in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: Rode Wireless Go 2 User Manual
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by
turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: Rode Wireless Go 2 User Manual
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This device contains licence-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause interference.
(2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
EU COMPLIANCE STATEMENT
RØDE Microphones hereby declares that the Wireless GO II transmitter and receiver are in compliance with Radio Emissions Directive 2014/53/EU.
A copy of the EU Declaration of Conformity is available at http://www.rode.com/wireless/wirelessgoII.
For details of EU Representative go to rode.com/distributors.
Frequency Range: 2.402 – 2.480 GHz
Transmission Power: < 10mW
Love your Wireless GO II? Share with us #rodemic
Scan the QR code to find out more