Silk n FAC01 Glow Device User Manual
Copyright 2021 © Homeskinovations Ltd. All rights reserved.
Home Skinovations Ltd. reserves the right to make changes to its products or specifications to improve performance, reliability, or manufacturability. Information furnished by Home Skinovations Ltd. is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publication. However, Home Skinovations Ltd. assumes no responsibility for its use. No license is granted by its implication or otherwise under any patent or patent rights of Home Skinovations Ltd Silk n FAC01 Glow Device.
No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without the express written permission of Home Skinovations Ltd. Data is subject to change without notification.
Home Skinovations Ltd. has patents and pending patent applications, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights covering subject matter in this document. The furnishing of this document does not give you any license to these patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights except as expressly provided in any written agreement from Home Skinovations Ltd. Specifications are subject to change without notice Silk n FAC01 Glow Device.
Silk’n and the Silk’n logo are registered trademarks of Home Skinovations Ltd.
This manual has safety instructions of the product. Therefore. Please read the instructions carefully before using the device to avoid damage and harm caused by improper use.
- Before and after use, please keep the device clean and disinfected Silk n FAC01 Glow Device.
- If skin has injury, wounds, eczema, e.g., do not use the device.
- Do not use this device if you are recovering after an operation.
- Do not use this device around your eyes or wounds.
- Do not use this device if you have physical, sensory or mental problems, unless they are directed by a guardian who is responsible for the safety of the user.
- Children and pregnant women should not use this device.
- Use the device for a maximum of two times per week. Do not exceed 15 minutes of treatment per session.
- Ensure the device is off during cleaning and maintenance.
- Do not charge the device while using it.
- The device is not waterproof. Avoid contact with water.
- Do not use the device during bathing.
- If you feel pain or abnormalities in your skin or body, please stop using it immediately.
- Do not disassemble or repair this product by yourself.
- Please use the supplied usb cable to charge the device, and ensure that the charging voltage meets the requirements of the product Silk n FAC01 Glow Device.
Rated voltage 3.7 V
Battery capacity 500 mAh
Power output 5.0 V = IA
- Clean the device before first use as described in the chapter “Cleansing”.
- Before cleansing an area of the face for the first time, perform a skin sensitivity test on a spot. Start your treatment only if there is no adverse reaction.
- Press the on/off button for 2 seconds to turn on the device.
- Choose the mode you prefer; Cleansing, Moisturizing or Lifting with the darts.
- Cleansing mode: Apply a cleansing foam or face wash on the entire face. Avoid the skin around the eyes. Gently polish the skin of the face with the device for about 5-10 seconds. Total using time for the face is about 3-5 minutes.
- Moisturizing mode: Apply a serum or day crème you love to use or apply a mask but avoid the skin around the eyes. Gently massage the face according to the muscle direction. Each part for about 2-3 minutes Silk n FAC01 Glow Device.
- Lifting mode: Apply a serum or day crème if you like. Move slowly along the direction of the pores and use this for IO minutes. Avoid the skin around the eyes.
- When using, the hand should hold the sensor bar on the edge of the machine, so that the ion import and export function can work normally.
- When using move slowly, do not stay in a fixed place of the face.
- If facial inflammation occurs, it should be used after the inflammatory symptoms disappear.
- It is recommended to use it 2-3 times a week. Do not use it many times a day.
- When operating, shovel blades and fuselage should be kept clean Silk n FAC01 Glow Device.
- The device is not waterproof. Do not wash the device directly with water, because it will cause damage to the device.
- Protect the device from dampness.
- Do not use sharp or corrosive, volatile diluent cleansers.
- Use soft cloth or make-up cotton to wipe gently.
- If the device is not used for a long time (about 3 months), please take it out and store it after full charge. So as not to damage the battery inside the device due to shortcomings Silk n FAC01 Glow Device.
Disposing of the packaging. Sort the packaging before you dispose of it. Dispose of paperboard and cardboard with the recycled paper service and wrappings with the appropriate collection service.
Disposing of the facial brush A (Applicable in the European Union and other European countries with separate collection systems of recyclable materials). Old appliances may not be disposed of in the household waste! Should the facial brush no longer be capable of being used at some point in time, dispose of it in accordance with the regulations in force in your city or county. This ensures that old appliances are recycled in a professional manner and also rules out negative consequences for the environment. For this reason, electrical equipment is marked with the symbol shown here Silk n FAC01 Glow Device.
Batteries and rechargeable batteries may not be disposed of with household waste! As the end user you are required by law to bring all batteries and rechargeable batteries, regardless whether they contain harmful substances* or not, to a collection point run by the communal authority or to a retailer, so that they can be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner. Bring the entire product (including the rechargeable battery) to your collection point and make sure that it is in an uncharged state! Silk n FAC01 Glow Device
* labelled with: Cd = cadmium, Hg= mercury, Pb = lead
This product is covered by a 2-year warranty according to European regulations and law. The extent of the warranty on this product is limited to technical defects caused by faulty production processes. In the event you want to claim warranty please be sure to contact our customer service for instructions. They may be able to solve your problem without needing to return the product to the store or our service center. Our customer service is always pleased to help you! Silk n FAC01 Glow Device
Silk n FAC01 Glow Device Customer service
For more information about the products of Silk’n visit your regional Silk’n website: www.silkn.eu. If the device is damaged, defective, in need of repair or you need our assistance, please contact your nearest Silk’n service center. This manual is also available as a PDF download from: www.silkn.eu.