Yealink One Talk CP965 IP Conference Phone User Manual
Note: We recommend that you use the accessories provided or approved by Yealink. The unapproved third-party accessories may result in reduced performance.
Assembling the Phone
Note: The IP phone should be used with Yealink original PoE adapter (54V/0.56A) only. The use of the third-party PoE adapter may cause the damage to the phone. The cable should be replaced at once if its skin is broken.
Wireless Network Connection
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and long tap Wi-Fi, or tap More->Settings->Wi-Fi.
- Turn Wi-Fi on.
The phone will automatically search for available wireless networks in your area.
- Tap an available wireless network to connect.
- If the network is secure, enter its password in the Password field, and then tap Connect.
Operating Ambient Temperatures
- Operating temperature: +14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 90%, noncondensing
- Storage temperature: -22 to +160°F (-30 to +70°C)
Yealink One Talk CP965 IP Conference Phone User Manual PDF Download