YEELIGHT Smart LED Bulb W3
Multicolor YLDP005 User Manual
Install the bulb
Install the bulb and turn on the power.
- Make sure that the power is off when installing, removing, or examining the light bulb.
- Do not use this product in a lamp with a dimmer (e.g. a desk lamp with a round dimmer switch) to avoid damaging the product.
- Do not use this product in a damp environment.
- Do not use the light bulb in a narrow and ill-ventilated lamp shade as it may cause weak signals or heat dissipation issues.
Connect to Yeelight App
This product can be controlled on Yeelight App and be configured to interact with other Yeelight products.
Search for “Yeelight” in an App store or scan the QR code on the right to download and install the App.
Go to the Yeelight App homepage, and click “+” in the upper right corner to add your device. Proceed with the configuration as instructed on the App. Once you’ve added a device successfully, you can find it in the device list.
Note: The operation procedure may differ from what’s described here due to App updates. Please proceed as instructed on the App.
This product can also be controlled on Mi home, Google Home App, and Amazon Alexa. You can download and install one of these Apps from an App store, and configure your device as instructed on the App. After you have finished the configuration, you can use the App to control the light.
How to Restore to Factory Settings
Use the light switch to turn the light bulb on and off five times (on for two seconds, off for two seconds). The light bulb will display a circling multicolored effect, then automatically reset itself and display a white light after five seconds. This shows that the light bulb has been restored to its factory settings.
Lamp Fitting: E26
Rated Power: 8 W
Luminous Flux: 900 lumens
Rated Input: 120 V ~ 60 Hz 0.12 A
Color Temperature Range: 1700–6500 K
Wireless Connectivity: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
Service Life: Approx. 15,000 h
Operating Temperature: -10℃ to 40℃
Operating Humidity: 0–85% RH
Dimensions: φ60 × 118 mm
FCC ID: 2ABEU-YLDP005
- Please make sure that the voltage you use is suitable for the operating voltage of this product before use. Using inappropriate voltage may damage the product and pose a safety hazard.
- Do not disassemble the product without permission.
- The bulb will heat during operation. Do not use this product for a long time in closed lampshade. Please make sure that the bulb has sufficient ventilation space to dissipate heat.
- For indoor use only.
- Please disconnect the power before installation to avoid electric shock.
- Use in Dry Locations only.
- Only use the control provided with or specified by these instructions to control this lamp. This lamp will not operate
properly when connected to a standard dimmer or dimming control.
- The light source of this product is irreplaceable (LED).
- This product can neither be used in emergency exits nor emergency lighting.
- For lamps with a weight significantly higher than that of the lamps for which they are a replacement, attention should be drawn to the fact that the increased weight may reduce the mechanical stability of certain luminaires and lamp holders and may impair contact making and lamp retention. 11. Under normal use of condition, this equipment should be kept a separation distance of at least 20cm between the antenna and the body of the user.
FCC Compliance Statement
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the grantee of this device could void the user’s authority to operate the device. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: 1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and 2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that my cause undesired operation. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Manufacturer: Qingdao Yeelink Information Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: 10F-B4, Building B, Qingdao International Innovation Park, No.1 Keyuan Weiyi Road, Laoshan District, Qingdao City, Shandong Province, P.R. China
Customer Service Email: [email protected]
Download Manual PDF
YEELIGHT Smart LED Bulb W3 Multicolor YLDP005 User Manual PDF Download