Acqua C Recessed LED-based luminaire
- CCT (in sphere) – correlated color temperature of luminaire’s light which was measured in integrating sphere
- Permissible deviation of parameters: power, luminous flux, weight from nominal values are±10%.
- Permissible deviation of CCT value from nominal value is ±300К Acqua C Recessed LED-based luminaire.
- The luminaries are designed for operation in AC mains 230 V, 50-60 Hz (±0,4 Hz).
- ACQUA C 03 WH 3000K (with driver) /Е/, ACQUA C 12 WH 4000K (with driver) /E/, ACQUA C 18 WH 4000K (with driver) /E/ luminaries are designed for operation in DC and АC 230 V, 50-60 Hz (±0.4 Hz) network Acqua C Recessed LED-based luminaire.
- The supply mains must be protected from communication and electric impulse noise.
- The main characteristics of line voltages at a network user’s supply terminals in public AC electricity networks should comply EN 50160-2010.
- Luminous flux in emergency mode shown in %, is a percent of nominal value.
- Luminous flux flickering <5% Acqua C Recessed LED-based luminaire.
- Luminaire corresponds to the protection classification IP by IEC 60529.
- Diffuser type: Opal
- For ACQUA C 03 RAL 9001 3000K (with driver), ACQUA C 03 WH 3000K (with driver), ACQUA C 03 WH 4000K (with driver), the permissible deviation of the following values: power, luminous flux from the nominal values is ±20%.
- Further information about luminaire’s dimensions shown in the table, please see “Overall and installation dimensions” section.
- All properties of luminaries are stated for nominal mains supply voltage and normal operating
- Luminaire, pcs – 1
- Manual, pcs – 1
- Package, pcs – 1
- recessed luminaire with LED light source is designed for illumination of administrative and public
- Replacement of the luminaire light source is available in the factory or in a specialized service.
- Luminaire corresponds to the safety requirements IEC 60598-2-2, EN
- Attention! For luminaire ACQUA C 12 WH 4000K (MGN) The remote driver box is larger than the installation size of the It is required to provide the availability of pre-installation and replacement / maintenance of the driver in the overhead space.
- Never work on the luminaire when voltage is switched
- Position the luminaire to avoid long viewing into the luminaire at a distance of less than 0.5 m.
- Only operate the luminaire if the diffuser is Unauthorized disassembling, modification and repair is prohibited. In
- case of malfunction, the luminaire should be immediately switched off and report to manufacturer or specialized luminaire The LED luminaries are considered as low-hazard solid domestic
- waste and should be disposed according to Directive 2002/96/EC
- Do not cover the luminaire with insulating
INSTALLATION AND OPERATION RULES
The luminaire should be used according to «Standard code of customer electrical installations». Installation, cleaning and replacing of the components should be done only with the main power off. The diffuser should be cleaned with soft cloth and mild detergent.
- Switch mains power off.
- Unpack the
- Make hole in ceiling according to installation
- Connect mains cable to control gear’s terminals according to scheme and polarity: “L” – phase conductor, “N” – negative conductor, the protective cover should be previously
- When dimmable control gear is used, control wires polarity must follow label markings.
- For luminaries with backup power supply unit: Connect mains cable to terminals block according to polarity shown «L1, N1, N2, L2» («L1, N1» – luminaire power supply wires, “”L2, N2″” – power wires for constant battery charging.)
- Press the springs, place luminaire into ceiling recess, having previously the control gear positioned inside ceiling near the luminaire Acqua C Recessed LED-based luminaire.
- ATTENTION! For luminaires with emergency unit it is prohibited to place extension box on the side where the “TEST” button is located Acqua C Recessed LED-based luminaire.
Overall and installation dimensions, mm
- Mains connection scheme.
- Mains connection scheme for luminaire with DALI regulated control gear
- Mains connection scheme with backup power supply: (fig. а – backup power supply) Acqua C Recessed LED-based luminaire.
- The manufacturer shall repair or replace a luminaire that has been found to be defective under normal use through no fault of the customer provided that it was delivered, stocked, mounted/installed and operated in conditions and according to the requirements specified in a product data sheet, engineering specifications, mounting and service instructions, delivery terms, rules for technical maintenance of electrical installations and other conditions agreed by the manufacturer and the customer during the warranty period or expanded warranty period specified below Acqua C Recessed LED-based luminaire.
- The luminaire is a serviceable device. When installing the luminaire, free access should be provided for service or repair. The manufacturer is not responsible and will not compensate any expenses related to construction work, rental vehicles etc. in case the repair site is not readily accessible.
The statutory warranty period is determined by the applicable law, and may vary from country to country. The manufacturer undertakes statutory warranty obligations in the amount and within the time frame stipulated by the applicable law.
- Warranty period – 60 months from date of delivery subject to terms and conditions specified herein and on the manufacturer’s website at https://www.ltcompany.com/en/terms/
- Warranty does not apply to color change of painted surfaces and plastic parts during luminaire operation.
- The warranty period of emergency power supply units (supplied with rechargeable battery) and illumination control system components (supplied without luminaires) is limited to 12 (twelve) months from date of delivery Acqua C Recessed LED-based luminaire.
- Warranty does not apply to color change of painted surfaces and plastic parts during luminaire Luminous flux level is at least 70% of the nominal value during the warranty period.
- Warranty will cover the entire period, given that assembly, installation and operation of luminaires are handled by specialized technical personnel and according to the luminaire’s
- The service life of the luminaires under normal climatic conditions subject to installation and usage instructions is:
- 8 years – for luminaires with body and/or optical parts (diffuser) made of polymeric materials.
- 10 years – all other luminaries.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to make modifications to the product that improve its end-user performance.
The manufacturer is not liable for typographical and other errors that may have occurred in printing.
- The luminaire should be stored in heated and ventilated warehouses, storages with conditioned air which situated at any climatic region and with temperature from +5 to +40°С and relative humidity not more than 80%.
NiCd, NiMh batteries: Temperature range +5 to +40°C Acqua C Recessed LED-based luminaire
When storing for more than 6 months it is recommended to refresh batteries – 5 cycles of charging-discharging
Transportation in manufacturer’s package could be done by any mode of transport as long as protection from mechanical damage and precipitation is provided.
Acqua C Recessed LED-based luminaire ACCEPTANCE CERTIFICATE
The luminaire meets the requirements of applicable EC directives.
Manufacturer: company LLC “IGC “Lighting Technologies’
Company stamp Acqua C Recessed LED-based luminaire
More information can be found on our website https://www.ltcompany.com/en
Hotline 0049 89 550 59 8611