Bcs Automotive Interface Solutions 5W Wireless
Charging Module TX Controller WPC003-5 User Manual
|A1||Initial Release||2022-01-12||Bo Zhang|
Statement: All rights reserved by BCS Automotive Interface SolutionsSuzhouCo., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as BCS)! Without the Tesla duly authorized in writing, whether to any third- party organizations, groups or individuals, whether unintentional or intentional, it is illegal! Security classification of the document belongs to: business secret.
This document describes the basic functions, dimensions, performance parameters and other important information of WPC003-5. The main purpose is to do RF and other related certification testing, to help certification bodies to understand the main functions of WPC003-5.
1.2 Basic Product Information
Product Name: wireless mobile phone charger Model: WPC003-5 Manufacturer: BCS automotive interface solutions (Suzhou) Co., Ltd
1.3 design and experimental standards
1.3.1 Design Criteria
Qi The Qi Wireless Power Transfer System Power Class 0 SpecificationV1.2.4 DeltaLAH_Modul_Basis_CouplingAntennaGen2WLC_LAH5G0035ADV01F Wireless_Charging_Interface_SpecV1.6
1.3.2 Experimental Standard
- TL 810002016-02
- Qi The Qi Wireless Power Transfer System Power Class 0 SpecificationV1.2.4
1.4 Abbreviations of Terms and Definitions
The following abbreviations or acronyms are used throughout the specification:
|WPC||Wireless Power consortium||Wireless charging Alliance|
|Tx||Power Transmitter||Wireless charging transmitter|
|Rx||Power Receiver||Wireless charging receiver|
|FOD||Foreign Object Detect||Foreign body detection|
|TBD||To Be Defined||To be defined|
Chart 1 abbreviations of noun definitions
2 Product Introduction
2.1 Product Introduction
This product is a car wireless charging product, which is used to charge the wireless charging receiver (such as mobile phone, watch, etc.) that meets the Qi standard.
As shown in the figure above, the input power of this product is provided by the automobile battery, that is, BAT +.
As shown in the figure above, this product can charge a wireless charging receiver, which can ensure that the maximum power received by RX terminal is 5W.
This wireless mobile phone charger can charge smart phones that meet the Qi standard. Just put the phone on the charging silicone pad above the charger. The charging power of this wireless mobile phone charger can reach 5W.
Notice: If the protective case of the mobile phone is made of metal, the wireless mobile phone charger may not be able to charge. In this case, please remove the protective case and place the phone on the charger again.
2.2 Mechanical Appearance
2.2.1 Product 3D diagram
2.3 Technical Parameters
|Output specification||Maximum output power||5W|
|Operating temperature range||-40℃~70℃|
|Storage temperature range||-40℃~85℃|
|Input parameter||Wireless charging function||Nominal：12V(±5%)|
|Voltage / current||5V/1A|
|Charging efficiency||RX output power vs TX input power||Coil Center:>70%|
|TX coil to RX coil||≤10mm|
|Protection level||Dustproof & waterproof||IP5K0|
|Under voltage protection||Vin≤8.5V|
|Over voltage protection||Vin≥16.5V|
|Over temperature protection &
|Protection ≥ 70 ℃
Recovery ≤ 60 ℃
|Over current & overload
|FOD protection||Meet Qi standard|
|Chart 2-6 technical parameters|
3 Safety Instructions
- Before using and operating the equipment, please read and observe the following precautions.
- This product meets the technical standards of short distance micro power class an equipment and relevant specifications.
- It is not allowed to disassemble the equipment, change the internal structure, antenna, etc. to avoid danger.
- In places where the use of wireless devices is prohibited according to laws and regulations, such as in-flight, medical and other places, please comply with the relevant regulations and requirements, stop using or turn off the devices. The use of micro power equipment in relevant electromagnetic environmental protection areas shall comply with the requirements of electromagnetic environmental protection and relevant industry authorities.
- The radio waves generated by devices may affect implantable medical devices, such as pacemakers, cochlear implants, hearing aids, etc. When using the wireless charging device, please keep a distance of at least 30 cm from the implanted medical device.
This product has passed the Qi certification of WPC, and can charge the products that also pass the certification of WPC. Please don’t charge the wireless charging equipment that doesn’t meet the requirements of Qi, and don’t use unauthorized or incompatible power supply, charger, battery, etc. to power the equipment, which may cause fire or other hazards.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules and Industry Canada’s license exempt RSS Standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference. And (2) This device must accept any Interference received, including interference that may
cause undesired operation.
Radiation Exposure Statement: This equipment complies with IC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body.
This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
The users manual or instruction manual for an intentional or unintentional radiator shall caution the user that changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
4 Installation Instructions
- Align the wireless charger to the card slot on the mounting panel；
- Press the wireless charger into the card slot；
- Place a non-slip pad on top of the wireless charger
- Complete the installation