CANDY CAYCCE3T618FW Cool Refrigerators User Manual
- Control panel and light
- Air duct
- Movable shelves
- Air flow lever
- Freezer drawers
- Levelling feet
* The most energy-saving configuration requires drawers, food box and shelves to be positioned in the product, please refer to the above pictures.
** The pictures above are only for reference. The actual configuration will depend on the physical product or statement by the distributor.
The unit’s door must be able to fully open as shown. Spare enough space for convenient opening of the doors and drawers. Keep a distance of at least 50 mm between the side walls of the product and adjacent parts.
Width: min. 995 mm
Depth: min. 1093 mm
① ON/OFF key, used to switch on/off the appliance.
🌡SET key, used to adjust the temperature or to select the Super Cool function.
(Super Cool) Super Cool Icon, shows if the function is activated.
2ºc~8ºc Temperature levels, show which is the selected temperature for the fridge compartment.
- Plug on the appliance and it automatically turns on.
- The temperature is automatically set at 4 °C in the fridge.
- To change the temperature, press the SET key. When the setting increases, the corresponding LED light turns on. An acoustic signal is made every time the SET key is pressed and the temperature is changed. After 3 seconds without pressing any key, the setting is confirmed and an acoustic signal is made.
- Under normal operating condition (in spring and autumn), it is recommended to set the temperature at 4 °C. In summer or when the ambient temperature is high, it is recommended to set temperature at 5~8 °C, so as to guarantee the fridge and freezer temperatures and reduce the refrigerator continuous running time; and in winter or when the ambient temperature is low, it is recommended to set temperature at 3~4 °C to avoid frequent start/stop of the refrigerator.
- In case of power loss, the last cooling level set is restored.
- To restore the default setting, keep pressed the door switch inside the refrigerator and simultaneously press the ON/OFF key for 5 seconds.
Adjustment of the air flow
The airflow in the refrigerator and freezer compartments can be adjusted manually by moving the lever in the fridge compartment (see product description):
- By moving the air flow lever left, the temperature inside the freezer will drop.
- By moving the air flow lever right, the temperature inside the freezer will rise.
The fine tuning selection mode gives the possibility to set the temperatures by sublevels (15 in totals); each temperature level has four sublevels. How to use the fine tuning function:
- Press the SET key for 8 seconds to enter fine tuning selection mode. When the appliance enters the mode, an acoustic signal is made and the LED of currently selected cooling level blinks.
- By short pressing the SET key within 5 seconds, the fine tuning setting increases and, at each pressing, an acoustic signal is made.
- During fine tuning, the LED of the selected cooling level is fixed, while the LED of the selected sublevel blinks.
- If no key is pressed for 5 seconds, the system automatically exits from fine tuning selection mode. The fine tuning setting is saved and the LED of the selected fridge temperature is fixed.
- If the fine tuning is activated again, the setting will start from the previously stored level.
Super Cool function
It is suggested to switch on the Super Cool function if a large quantity of food should be stored (for example after the purchase). The Super-Cool function accelerates the cooling of fresh food and protects the goods already stored from undesirable warming. When the function is activated, the temperature of the fridge is automatically set at 2 °C. How to use the Super Cool function:
- Press many times the SET key until the Super Cool LED is turned ON; the function is activated (suggestion: turn ON 11hrs before loading).
- To exit the Super Cool function, press the SET key again.
- The Super Cool function automatically ends after 30 hours running.
- When the Super Cool ends, the corresponding icon of the control panel turns off and the previously set cooling level is restored.
The defrosting of the refrigerator and freezer compartments are done automatically: no manual operation is needed.
Near the vegetable basket there is a slider that allows you to adjust the humidity inside it: moving it to the right decreases the humidity, moving it to the left increases the humidity.
Keeping pressed the door switch inside the refrigerator, if the SET key is pressed for 5 seconds, the refrigerator will enter the Demo mode. To exit the mode, keep pressed the door switch and press again the SET key for 5s.
If 4 °C LED light is flashing, it means there has been a fan error. Please, contact the technical assistance to help solve the problem
APP CONNECTION (Content only) IN APP PAIRING PROCEDURE
- Download the hOn app on the stores
- Create your account on the hOn App or log in if you already have an account
- Follow pairing instructions in the hOn App
Download Manual PDF
CANDY CAYCCE3T618FW Cool Refrigerators User Manual PDF Download