Etekcity EK6015 Food Kitchen Scale, Digital
Grams and Ounces User Manual
Questions or Concerns? [email protected] • (855) 686-3835
Thank you for purchasing the EK6015 Digital Kitchen Scale by Etekcity. We are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products for building a better living. Should you have any questions or concerns about using your new product, feel free to reach out to our helpful customer support team at (855) 686-3835 or by email at [email protected]. We hope you enjoy your new product!
1 x Digital Kitchen Scale
1 x Quick Start Guide
2 x 1.5V AAA batteries (Pre-installed)
|176 oz / 11 lb / 5000 g / 5000 mL
|oz / lb:oz / fl’oz / g / mL
|0.05 oz / 1 g / 1 mL
|2 x 1.5V AAA batteries
|7.3 x 5.7 x 0.6 in
(186mm x 145mm x 15.5mm)
IMPORTANT: Please read and comply with all of the instructions and warnings provided in this manual before using the product. Failure to comply with the instructions and warnings provided herein may result in inaccurate results and/or damage to the product itself.
Important Safety Information
- Always place the scale on a hard, dry and flat surface before measurement in order to ensure accuracy.
- DO NOT exceed the 5000g weight capacity. An overload indicator will appear on the LCD display if the limit is exceeded.
- DO NOT immerse the scale in water or corrosive liquids. If a liquid is spilled on the scale platform, immediately wipe the scale clean with a soft cloth in order to avoid potential damage to the scale.
- When replacing batteries, make sure to insert them under the correct polarity as indicated within the battery compartment.
- Replace the batteries if the low-battery indicator is displayed in order to ensure the highest accuracy.
- DO NOT mix new and used batteries to power the device.
- This scale is not intended for commercial or heavy-duty use.
- When not in use, store the scale in a cool, dry environment.
- To clean, wipe the platform surface with a damp soft cloth.
- If the scale fails to turn on, check whether the batteries are installed correctly. Replace the batteries if necessary.
- If the scale is not in use for an extended period of time, take out the batteries to extend the scale service lifetime.
- LCD Display
- Power / Auto-Tare
- Unit Selection
- Battery Compartment
- Anti-Skid Padding
The included AAA batteries are preinstalled in the scale.
- Open the battery compartment cover located on the backside of the scale.
- Remove the plastic strip from the battery compartment to allow the batteries to power the device.
- Reapply the battery compartment cover.
1. Place the scale on a flat and level hard surface for measurement.
2. Press the ON/OFF button to turn on the scale. Wait until the screen displays zero before measuring.
3. Place the object of measurement on the center of the weighing platform.
4. Allow the scale to adjust to the weight of the object for a few seconds before it displays the final measured reading on the LCD screen.
Zero / Tare Function
The tare function allows you to measure objects in a container without having to include the container’s weight in the final measurement.
- Turn on the scale and wait for the screen to display zero. If the screen does not display zero automatically, press the Z/T button to auto-adjust to zero.
- Place the desired object which is to be excluded, on the center of the measuring platform.
- Press the Z/T button to tare the current weight of the object. The screen should now display zero.
- Place the desired item(s) to be weighed on the center of the measuring platform or within the tarred container to calculate the net weight of the desired item(s).
To change the unit of measurement, press the UNIT button until the LCD display indicates the desired unit of measurement.
Automatic Power Off
For battery power conservation, the display backlight will automatically power off after 30 seconds of inactivity. Additionally, the scale itself will automatically power off after 2 minute of inactivity.
Manual Power Off
Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 2 seconds to manually turn off the digital scale at any time.
- Open the battery compartment cover on the backside of the scale.
- Take out the used batteries and dispose them properly.
- Install new 1.5V AAA batteries, taking note of the correct polarity displayed in the battery compartment.
Reseal the battery compartment.
|Scale overload. Maximum weight capacity:
5000g ( 176 oz).
|Remove the object from the scale to avoid damage.
|Calibration error. Unable to measure weight.
|Turn the scale off and turn it back on to retry measurement or auto-tare. Do not move the scale while measuring.
|Battery power is low.
|Install new batteries.
|EK6015 Digital Kitchen Scale
|Default Warranty Period
|For your own reference, we strongly recommend that you record
your Rrder Number and date of purchase.
|Date of Purchase:
Terms & Policy
Etekcity Corporation (“Etekcity”) warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and conditions, for a period of 2 years from the date of original purchase.
Etekcity agrees, at our option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or furnish an equal product in exchange without charge, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase.
There is no other express warranty. This warranty does not apply:
- If the product has been modified from its original condition;
- If the product has not been used in accordance with directions and instructions in the user manual;
- To damages or defects caused by accident, abuse, misuse or improper or inadequate maintenance;
- To damages or defects caused by service or repair of the product performed by an unauthorized service provider or by anyone other than Etekcity;
- To damages or defects occurring during commercial use, rental use, or any use for which the product is not intended;
- To damages or defects exceeding the cost of the product.
Etekcity will not be liable for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages in connection with the use of the product covered by this warranty.
This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser of the product and is not transferable to any subsequent owner of the product regardless of whether the product is transferred during the specified term of the warranty.
This warranty does not extend to products purchased from unauthorized sellers. Etekcity’s warranty extends only to products purchased from authorized sellers that are subject to Etekcity’s quality controls and have agreed to follow its quality controls. All implied warranties are limited to the period of this limited warranty.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
If you discover that your product is defective within the specified warranty period, please contact Customer Support via [email protected]. DO NOT dispose of your product before contacting us. Once our Customer Support Team has approved your request, please return the product with a copy of the invoice and order ID.
Every Etekcity product automatically includes a 2-year warranty. To make the customer support process quick and easy, register your product online at www.etekcity.com/warranty.
This warranty is made by:
1202 N. Miller St., Suite A
Anaheim, CA 92806
If you encounter any issues or have any questions regarding your new product, please contact our helpful Customer Support Team. Your satisfaction is our goal!
1202 N. Miller St., Suite A Anaheim, CA 92806 ,USA
Email: [email protected]
Toll-Free: (855) 686-3835
9:00 am—5:00 pm PST/PDT
*Please have your invoice and order number ready before contacting Customer Support.
Connect with us @Etekcity
Download Manual PDF
Etekcity EK6015 Food Kitchen Scale, Digital
Grams and Ounces User Manual PDF Download