FeiyuTech VIMBLE ONE Foldable Smartphone
Gimbal User Guide
Download the Feiyu ON App
* Requires iOS 9.0 or above, Android 6.0 or above. FeiyuTech VIMBLE ONE Foldable Smartphone Gimbal
The tutorial videos can be watched at Feiyu Tech official website or scan the QR code. https://www.feiyu-tech.com/play/
- Unlock position lock before powering on the gimbal.
- Please fully charge gimbal before power on for the first time.
- Install smartphone in landscape mode.
- If the power is too low, the indicator will flash red for three times every five seconds. It is recommended to charge it immediately.
- When not in use for a longtime, please turn off the gimbal. FeiyuTech VIMBLE ONE Foldable Smartphone Gimbal
Unfold and fold
Unlock and Lock
There is a position lock behind smartphone holder, rotate it with a little strength to unlock. Rotate it in the reverse direction to lock.
When charging with Micro-USB cable, indicator keeps solid red. When fully charged, the indicator keeps solid green. FeiyuTech VIMBLE ONE Foldable Smartphone Gimbal
It is recommended to remove the smartphone case before installation. Keep the logo of the smartphone holder upward. Keep the smartphone holder in center. If the smartphone tilts after installed the smartphone, please slide the smartphone to left or right to balance. FeiyuTech VIMBLE ONE Foldable Smartphone Gimbal
Extend and Reset the Handle
- Hold the handle with one hand, hold upper grip with other hand.
- Extending: Pull the extendable bar out to suitable length (Extendable range 0~ 183mm). Reset: Push upper grip to make the extendable bar down to handle part. FeiyuTech VIMBLE ONE Foldable Smartphone Gimbal
Turn on the gimbal.
Method one: Download and install Feiyu ON App, run the App, follow the prompts to turn on and connect with the bluetooth.
Method two: Turn on the smartphone bluetooth, Connect the gimbal bluetooth in the setting of phone, e.g. FY_VBOl_xx. (If the bluetooth can’t be found, please turn off Feiyu ON App in the background.) FeiyuTech VIMBLE ONE Foldable Smartphone Gimbal
- Shutter Button
Single tap: Take photo/video Long press: Switch between video/photo mode Double tap: Switch the front and rear camera FeiyuTech VIMBLE ONE Foldable Smartphone Gimbal
- Mode Button
TIP: Unlock the position lock before powering on the gimbal.
Single tap: Roll follow mode
Long press: Power On/Off
Double tap: Switch between landscape and portrait mode
2.1 Roll Follow Mode
Single tap function button then the smartphone moves according to the movements of the handle. FeiyuTech VIMBLE ONE Foldable Smartphone Gimbal
- 2.2 Power On/Off
Long time press the function button and release it when you hearthstone.
- 2.3 Landscape & Portrait Mode Switching
Double click the function button or manually rotate the smartphone holder (according to the picture below) to switch between landscape and portrait mode. Tap again to quit. FeiyuTech VIMBLE ONE Foldable Smartphone Gimbal
Do not make anti-clockwise rotation in landscape mode, Do not make clockwise rotation in portrait mode.
Slide up and down to adjust focus. Slide up (T direction): Zoom in Slide down(W direction): Zoom out FeiyuTech VIMBLE ONE Foldable Smartphone Gimbal
The tripod is connected to the bottom of the main unit in a rotating manner. According to the needs of shooting and storage, choose whether to install it. FeiyuTech VIMBLE ONE Foldable Smartphone Gimbal
Roll Range: 323°
Theoretical Battery Life: 6h(For different smartphone you installed, it’s slightly different) FeiyuTech VIMBLE ONE Foldable Smartphone Gimbal
Net gimbal Weight: 186g (Not including tripod)
Payload: 250g (Well-balanced)
Adapter Smartphones: iPhone and Android phones
(The width of the phone is between 41~89mm)
Thanks for using Feiyu Gimbal. The information in this document affects your safety and your legal rights and responsibilities. Read the entire document carefully to ensure
proper configuration before use, Failure to read and follow instructions and warnings in this document may result in serious injury to yourself or others, or damage to your products or damage to other objects in the vicinity. FeiyuTech VIMBLE ONE Foldable Smartphone Gimbal
Thanks for using Feiyu Gimbal. The information in this document affects your safety and your legal rights and responsibilities. Read the entire document carefully to ensure proper configuration before use, Failure to read and follow instructions and warnings in this document may result in serious injury to yourself or others, or damage to your products or damage to other objects in the vicinity.
Feiyu Tech will not provide any service for any product obtained from abnormal channels. FeiyuTech VIMBLE ONE Foldable Smartphone Gimbal
- Make sure motor spinning is not blocked by external force when gimbal is power on.
- DO NOT contact the gimbal with water or other liquid if the gimbal is not mark waterproof or splash-proof. Waterproof and splash-proof product DO NOT contact sea water or other corrosive liquid.
- DO NOT disassemble the gimbal except marked detachable. It need send to FeiyuTech after-sales or authorized service center to fix it if you accidently disassemble it and cause abnormal work. The relevant costs are borne by user.
- Prolonged continuous operation may cause the motor surface temperature to rise, please operate carefully.
- DO NOT drop or strike the gimbal. If the battery is abnormal, contact Feiyu After-sales support. FeiyuTech VIMBLE ONE Foldable Smartphone Gimbal
Storage and Maintenance
- Keep the gimbal out of the reach of children and pets.
- DO NOT leave the gimbal near heat sources such as a furnace or heater. DO NOT leave the gimbal inside of a vehicle on hot days.
- Please storage the gimbal in dry environment.
- DO NOT overcharge or overuse the battery, otherwise it will cause damage to the battery core.
- Never use the gimbal when the temperature is too high or too low. FeiyuTech VIMBLE ONE Foldable Smartphone Gimbal
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the condition that this device does not cause harmful interference (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: FeiyuTech VIMBLE ONE Foldable Smartphone Gimbal
— Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
— Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
— Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
— Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
Guilin Feiyu Technology Incorporated Company
Due to software and hardware improvements, your actual product might differ from the descriptions and pictures in this user manual. You can get the latest user manual from the official website. FeiyuTech VIMBLE ONE Foldable Smartphone Gimbal