FENIX APEX 20 Flashlight User Manual
FENIX APEX 20 FLASHLIGHT
- 760 lumens maximum output, 86 meters maximum beam distance.
- Uses a Cree XP·L HI V2 white light LED and a Cree XO·E red light LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Built-in 500mAh Li-polymer battery.
- White and red light sources.
- USB Type-C charging port.
- Dual-way operation with the side round rotating switch.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Made of TC4 titanium alloy.
- Size: 2.77″ x 1.12″ x 0.54″ / 70.4 x 28.5 x 13.7 mm.
- Weight: 2.15 oz /61 g.
Rotate the side switch forwards or backwards to turn on the flashlight, rotate it again in opposite direction to turn off the light.
With the light switched off, rapidly rotate the switch forwards to enter white light mode, rotate the switch backwards to turn off the light. After the light is being switched over 0.6 seconds, rapidly rotate the switch backwards to enter red light mode, rotate the switch forwards to turn off the light.
Note: It is needed to constantly rotate the switch to turn on the light for preventing accidental activation.
White light mode: Rapidly rotate the switch forwards to cycle through OFF ⇆ Eco ⇆ Low ⇆ Med ⇆ High ⇆ Turbo.
Red light mode: Rapidly rotate the switch backwards to cycle through OFF .⇆ Low ⇆Med ⇆High.
- First switch off the light and reveal the USB Type-C charging port and plug the USB A socket of the charging cable into an electrical outlet, then connect the USB Type-C socket of the charging cable to the light.
- The indicators will display in turn while charging and will be constant on when fully charged.
- Once charging is completed, be sure to replace the anti-dust cap to maintain the dustproof and waterproof ability.
⚠ Note: According to the ANSI/PLATO FL 1 standard, the above specification are from the results produced by Fenix through its laboratory testing using the built-in 500mAh Li-polymer battery under the temperature of 21±3°C and humidity of 50% – 80%. The true performance of this product may vary according to
different working environments and the actual battery used.
The Turbo output is measured in a total of runtime including output at reduced levels due to temperature or protection mechanism in the design.
- The normal charging lime is approximately 2 hours from depletion to full charging.
- Recharge a stored light every four months to maintain the optimum performance of the battery.
- Low mode of white light and red light modes are both available while charging, but the charging lime will be prolonged.
BATTERY LEVEL INDICATION
With the light switched off, rotate the switch, the indicators will indicate the battery level and wi11 last for 3 seconds.
Four blue lights on: saturated 100% – 80%
Three blue lights on: sufficient 80% -60%
Two blue lights on: relatively sufficient 60% – 40%
One blue light on: poor 40% – 20%
One blue light flashes: critical 20% – 1 %
INTELLIGENT OVERHEAT PROTECTION
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used at relatively high modes for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 60°C, it will then allow the user to reselect the modes.
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Low output is reached. When this happens in Low output, one battery level indicator constantly blinks blue to remind you to recharge the battery.
USAGE AND MAINTENANCE
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Any problem encountered during use, please contact your authorized distributor.
Fenix APEX 20 Flashlight, USB Type-C charging cable, Key chain, Neck lanyard, User manual, Warranty card
- The flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the light directly into anyone’s eyes.
- This flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used for extended periods, resulting in a high temperature of the flashlight shell. Pay attention to safe use to avoid scalding.
- Do not shine an object at close range, to avoid burning the object or causing danger due to high temperature.
- The LEO of this flashlight is not replaceable; so the entire light should be replaced when the LED reaches the end of its life.
- If any of the information provided in this manual is changed, the new version of the manual shall prevail; if your included user manual is an old one, ii acquiesces that we won’t send a new manual.
LIGHTING FOR EXTREMES
“Follow” us for more information about Fenix.
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: 2F/3F, West of Building A, Xinghong Technology Park, 111 Shuiku Road, Fenghuanggang Community, Xixiang Street, Bao’an District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China
FENIX APEX 20 Flashlight User Manual PDF Download