GLEN SA 3031 Contact Grill User Manual
IDENTIFY YOUR CONTACT GRILL SA 3031
USING YOUR CONTACT GRILL
- Read all instructions carefully and keep them for future reference.
- Remove all packaging
- Clean the Cooking Plates by wiping a sponge or cloth dampened in warm water.
DD NOT IMMERSE THE UNIT AND DO NOT RUN WATER DIRECTLY ON THE COOKING SURFACES.
- Dry with a cloth or paper towel GLEN SA 3031.
- For best results, lightly coat the cooking plates with a little cooking oil or cooking spray.
Notice: When your Contact Grill is heated for the first time, it may emit slight smoke or odor. This is normal with many heating appliances. This does not affect the safety of your appliance.
HOW TO USE
- Set the Contact Grill Temperature Control to your desired setting. At first, try a setting in the max.
- You may later adjust it lower or higher according to your preference.
- Close the Contact Grill and plug ii into the wall outlet, you will notice that the power and ready light will come on, indicating that the Contact Grill has begun preheating.
- It will take approximately 3 to 5 minutes to reach baking temperature, the ready light will goes off.
- Open the Contact Grill, put the sandwich, meat or other foods on the bottom cooking plate.
- Close the Contact Grill. The ready light will go on again GLEN SA 3031.
- Cook for about 3 to 8 minutes, the ready light goes off again, or until golden brown, adjusting the time to suit your own individual taste.
- When the foods is cooked use the handle to open the lid. Remove the foods with the help of a plastic spatula.
Never use metal tongs or a knife as these can cause damage to the nonstock coating of the cook plates.
- Once you are finished cooking, disconnect the plug from the wall outlet and leave unit open to cool.
HOW TO USE AT 180°
- Slide the drip tray under the fat drip hole
- Use the handle to set the heating plate at an angle less than 90 degrees.
- While holding the handle with one hand, press and hold the lift knobs with the other hand.
- Slowly pull the handle back, until the grill is fully opened GLEN SA 3031.
CLEANING AND CARE
- Always unplug the Contact Grill and allow it to cool before cleaning. The unit is easier to clean when slightly warm.
There is no need to disassemble Contact Grill for cleaning. Never immerse the Contact Grill in water or place in dishwasher.
- Wipe cooking plates with a soft to remove food residue. For baked on food residue squeeze some warm water mixed with detergent over the food residue then clean with a non abrasive plastic scouring pad or place wet kitchen paper over the grill to moisten the food residue.
- Do not use anything abrasive that can scratch or damage the non-stick coating.
- Do not use metal utensils to remove your foods, they can damage the nonstock surface.
- Wipe the outside of the Contact Grill with a damp cloth only. Do not clean the outside with any abrasive scouring pad or steel wool, as this will damage the finish. Do not immerse in water or any other liquid GLEN SA 3031.
- Do not place in the dishwasher.
- Wash the tray in warm, soapy water. Avoid the use of scouring pads or harsh detergents as they may damage the surface. Rinse and dry thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth and replace.
- Always unplug the Contact Grill before storage.
- Always make sure the Contact Grill is cool and dry before string.
- The power cord can be wrapped around the bottom of base for storing GLEN SA 3031.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the grill by a person responsible for their safety.
- Do not allow children to use the Contact Grill or touch it when in use. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the grill.
- Do not use metal tongs or spoons as this may damage the non-stick surface GLEN SA 3031.
- Always allow adequate air space above and on all sides for air circulation. Do not allow the Contact grill to touch curtains, wall coverings, clothing, dishtowels or other flammable materials during use.
- Avoid touching the metal parts during operation, as they are hot.
- Always turn the power off, remove the plug and allow the Contact grill to cool before cleaning.
- Butter the outer side of the bread to obtain a golden brown toasting.
- Sprinkle a teaspoonful of sugar on the buttered side to make the toasted sandwiches crispier and tastier.
- Do not immerse the unit, cord set or plug in water or liquid of any kind.
- The contact grill can be easily stacked vertically to save space when not in use GLEN SA 3031.
This GLEN Contact Grill is fully warranted against any defect arising out of defective materials or faulty workmanship for a period of two year from the date of purchase. However the Non-stick coating on the cooking plates is not covered under warranty.
Should any defect develop in this product, the customer should bring the product to the nearest authorised service centre, where the company undertakes to get the product repaired free of charge.
This warranty is not valid if:
- The use and care instructions have not been followed.
- Defects are caused by accident, misuse, abuse or commercial use.
- The Non-stick coating plates is not covered under warranty.
- The repair work is carried out by persons not authorised by the company.
- Any modification or alteration of any nature is made in the product.
- Normal wear & tear of the product is not covered under warranty
- The Bill/Cash memo and copy of warranty card is not presented.
Under no circumstances, whether based on limited warranty or otherwise shall the company be liable for incidental, special or consequential damages. Use of product indicates acceptance by you of the aforesaid terms and conditions GLEN SA 3031.
PRODUCT NAME : CONTACT GRILL SA 3031
DATE OF PURCHASE : ________________________
SERIALNO. : ______________________________
GLEN SA 3031 SPECIFICATIONS
Supply Voltage : 230VAC 50 Hz
Power : 2000 W
DEALER’S STAMP & SIGNATURE GLEN SA 3031