greenworks Cordless Chainsaw Warranty
G-MAX 40V User Manual
GREENWORKSTM hereby warranties this product, to the original purchaser with proof of purchase, for a period of four (4) years against defects in materials, parts or workmanship. GREENWORKSTM, at its own discretion will repair or replace any and all parts found to be defective, through normal use, free of charge to the customer. This warranty is valid only for units which have been used for personal use that have not been hired or rented for industrial/ commercial use, and that have been maintained in accordance with the instructions in the owners’ manual supplied with the product from new. Battery carries a one (1) year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Batteries must be charged in accordance with the operator’s manuals directions and regulations in order to be valid.
Items not covered by warranty:
- Any part that has become inoperative due to misuse, commercial use, abuse, neglect, accident, improper maintenance, or alteration; or
- The unit, if it has not been operated and/or maintained in accordance with the owner’s manual; or
- Normal wear, except as noted below;
- Routine maintenance items such as lubricants, blade sharpening;
- Normal deterioration of the exterior finish due to use or exposure.
(1 888 90WORKS): Warranty service is available by calling our toll-free helpline, 9am to 5pm EST. Monday friday at 1 888 909 6757 (1 888 90WORKS).
Transportation charges for the movement of any power equipment unit or attachment are the responsibility of the purchaser. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to pay transportation charges for any part submitted for replacement under this warranty unless such return is requested in writing by GREENWORKS.