JAMARA 460587 Ride on Aprilia Tuono
Motorcycle User Manual
JAMARA e.K. is not liable for any damage caused to the product itself or through this, provided this is due to improper operation or handling errors. The Customer alone bears the full responsibility for the proper use and handling, including without limitation, the assembly, the charging process, the use and choice of the operation area. Please refer to the operating and user instructions, it contains important information and warnings. JAMARA 460587 Ride
Suitable for children over 3 years.
Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months. RISK OF SUFFOCATION!
Contains small parts which can be swallowed.
Keep away necessarily from children
Due to its top speed this toy is not suitable for children under 3 years!
- Before playing, remove all protective films from all parts
- This product is not intended for use by individuals (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and / or knowledge.
- Depending on development, a minimum age of 4 years could be appropriate
- Maximum weight: < 25 kg JAMARA 460587 Ride
- Adult required for assembly. Keep children away while assembling.
- Tools (not included) needed for assembly: screwdriver.
Certificate of Conformity Hereby
JAMARA e.K. declares that the product ,,Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR, No. 460587, 460588, 460589″ complies with Directive 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU, 2011/65/EU and 2009/48/EC. The full text of the EU Declaration of Conformity is available at the following Internet address: www.jamara-shop.com/Conformity
Read the complete instructions and security instructions carefully before using the model. JAMARA 460587 Ride
To prevent accidents and injuries, DO NOT leave your Child unattended during operation of the vehicle. Never let your Child out of your sight while the driving a vehicle .
DO NOT use the vehicle on public roads or places or other dangerous locations. ONLY operate the Ride On Car in places such as private parking, private land or other safe locations. Make sure that no person or animal is endangered.
The model stops after releasing the accelerator, independently on a horizontal surface. The vehicle has no brake or parking brake. Do not operate the vehicle uphill or downhill, and secure it when parking.
- For safe driving, you should make sure that your Child understand and adheres to the following rules:
– Always sit tight, do not get up during the ride. JAMARA 460587 Ride
– Never take additional Children for a ride. (The vehicle is only suitable for 1 person)
– Hold tight.
– Never drive without shoes.
– Never drive in the dark.
– To be used with protective equipment.
- Keep hands, hair, loose clothing and any other item away from any rotating parts. JAMARA 460587 Ride
- The Model should not be used in rooms or halls with high humidity, in the rain or on wet surfaces. Risk of malfunction or damage to electronics and housing.
- The model is not water- or splash-proof. Only operate on asphalted surfaces (such as paving stones). The model is not suitable to be operated in grass or loose soil.
- A Key hole
- B Soundboard
- C Shift Lever:
Forward: Press the “Forward-backward switch” on the “Forward” position. Press the foot pedal, the model drives forward.
Stop: The model will brake automatically, when your child’s foot remove from the foot pedal. Press the “Forward-backward switch” in the middle.
Reverse: Press the “Forward-backward switch” on the “Backward” position. Press the foot pedal, the model drives backward. JAMARA 460587 Ride
- D Speed:
High speed – Fast speed
Low speed – Slow speed
Always stop vehicle when changing the speed or direction to avoid damage the gears and motor.
For the assembly you need a screwdriver (cross) and a 10 mm open-end spanner. JAMARA 460587 Ride
- Mounting the front guard Slide the front guard (7) onto the fork. Then screw the front guard to the fork with the corresponding screws (13). Slide the brake caliper bats (6) onto the fork after the front guard. Screw the ,,washers” (2) to the left and right of the wheel with the corresponding screws (13).
- Mounting of the front wheel Fasten a nut (4) on the front axle and slide a washer (3) on it from the other side. Then slide the front axle through the fork and the front wheel. Finally, slide a washer (3) onto the front axle and fasten the whole thing with a nut (4).
- Mounting the support wheels Push the holder (16) through the body of the model. Then place a support wheel (15) on the holder (16) and fasten it with the screws (14). Place the last support wheel (15) on the holder (16) and fasten it with the corresponding screws (14).
- Assembly of the handlebar Place the assembled handlebar (8) as shown in the figure. Then push the handlebar (11) through from above. Finally, fasten it from below with a lock nut (12). JAMARA 460587 Ride
- Mounting the ,,head” Connect the cables of the ,,head” (9) to those of the model. Then fasten the ,,head” (9) to the recesses provided with the corresponding screws (7).
- Mounting the body guard Place the body guard (20) in the recesses provided on the left and right of the motorcycle and fasten them with the screws (13).
- Mounting the rear view mirrors and turn signal banners Attach the turn signal banners (18) to the front sides of the motorcycle. Insert the rear-view mirrors (10) into the recesses on the handlebars until they are firmly seated.
- Mounting the license plate Place the license plate holder (19) on the rear part of the model. Fasten it with the corresponding screws (13). Then attach the two turn signal brackets (18) to the left and right of the license plate holder (19).
- Battery connection JAMARA 460587 Ride
• Use a screwdriver to loosen the screw on the seat (13) and open it. Here you will find the battery and all connections.
• Connect all connectors as shown. Only connect plug connections that fit into each other and take care not to reverse the polarity.
• Make sure that the red cable (plus) and the black cable (minus) are connected to the respective connectors of the same colour.
- Charging procedure JAMARA 460587 Ride
• The vehicle must be switched off during charging.
• Connect the charger (22) to the charging socket and plug the charger into the socket. The charging socket is located above the accelerator pedal. During charging, the LED on the charger lights up red. As soon as the charging process is finished, the LED lights up green
• The charging time is 12 hours. To prevent the charger from overheating, do not charge for longer then recommended.
• Do not charge the battery more than once in 24 hours.
• The charger and battery heat up during the charging process. JAMARA 460587 Ride
- Your vehicle displays the total voltage of the two batteries in volts immediately after switching on. The fully charged batteries will usually display a total voltage of approx. 12.6 – 13 volts (green) unloaded. The display is load dependent. This means that the displayed voltage will drop under load. If a voltage of less than approx. 11.8 V (red)is displayed in the unloaded state, you should switch off the Ride-on and charge the battery (see charging procedure). Otherwise the battery may be deeply discharged and irretrievably damaged. A deeply discharged battery is not covered by the warranty and must be replaced at a charge. green = full battery, blue = half full battery, red = empty battery (charge immediately!) JAMARA 460587 Ride
- Let the model cool off sufficiently after each use before putting it back into operation. When using an additional batteries let it cool off for minimum 15 minutes until the model is operated again. Overheating can damage the electronics or may result in fire. · Always disconnect the model from the charger immediately after charging. Always disconnect the charger from the power supply immediately after disconnecting the model. Inserting the rechargeable model or charger after charging will result in damage to the model, charger or the power supply (fire hazard).
- Use the charger only in dry rooms. JAMARA 460587 Ride
- Stories” JAMARA 460587 Ride
- Music Mode
- Voltage display
Short press to play the last channel, long press to lower the volume
- VOL+ Short press to play the next channel, long press to increase the volume.
After inserting a USB stick, the soundboard starts playing the tracks one after the other. Only files with the extension .mp3 can be played back.
- Aux Connect MP3 device / mobile JAMARA 460587 Ride
- The vehicle does not run
• The battery may low on power. After each use, or once a month minimum, charge the battery. Do not leave the battery on the charger for more than 12 hours.
• Thermal fuse has tripped. JAMARA 460587 Ride
The vehicle is equipped with a self-resetting fuse. When the vehicle is overloaded or operated incorrectly; the self-resetting fuse will be cut off for 5 – 10 seconds before becoming operational again. The self-resetting fuse is under the seat Cut off the power, follow these guidelines:
– DO NOT overload the vehicle, Maximum weight allowed: 25 kg
– DO NOT tow anything behind the vehicle.
– DO NOT drive up steep slopes. JAMARA 460587 Ride
– DO NOT drive into fixed objects, which may cause the wheels to spin, causing the motor to overheat.
– DO NOT drive in very hot weather, components may overheat.
– DO NOT tamper with the electric system, Doing so may create a short circuit, causing the fuse to trip.
• Battery connector or wires are loose. JAMARA 460587 Ride
• Make Sure the battery connectors are firmly plugged in to each other. Battery is dead.
Have you properly maintained the battery according to the directions? Is the battery old? Your battery may need to be replaced.
• Electric system is damaged. Water may have corroded the system, or loose dirt, gravel or sand might have jammed the switch.
• Motor is damaged. The motor needs professional repair.
- The battery will not recharge JAMARA 460587 Ride
• Battery connector or adapter connector is loose. Make sure the battery connector and adapter connector are firmly plugged together.
• Charger is not plugged in. Make sure the charger is plugged into the wall outlet and the power flow to the outlet is on.
• Charger is not working. Is the charger warm while charging? If not, the charger may.
- The vehicle does not run very long. JAMARA 460587 Ride
• Battery may be undercharged. You may not be charging the battery long enough. After each use, or once a month minimum, charge the battery. Do not leave the battery on the charger for more than 12 hours.
• Battery is old. The battery will eventually lose the ability to hold a charge. Depending on the amount of use, and varying conditions, the battery should operate for one to three years. Replace the battery with a new one. JAMARA 460587 Ride
- Battery buzzes or gurgles when charging.
• This is normal and not a cause for concern. It may also be silent when charging, which is also normal.
- Charger feels warm when recharging battery.
• This is normal and not a cause for concern. JAMARA 460587 Ride
⚠ Only use in direct supervision of an adult! To control the vehicle a minimum skill level and caution is needed. Make sure you are familiar with the operation of the model and its characteristics. The model is heavy. This is an increased risk of injury and damage in the event of loss of control. Avoid any kind of intentional or unintentional collisions with objects or hazards to persons. JAMARA 460587 Ride
Always switch off the model immediately after each use. Immediately after each use the battery should be disconnected from the model. The battery can be deeply discharged by leaving it switched on accidentally or leaving it plugged in. Deep discharge causes the battery to lose power or can be damaged to such an extent that charging or discharging is no longer possible or the battery can self-ignite during charging or discharging (fire hazard). Never attempt to charge or discharge deeply discharged batteries. The battery voltage should never fall below 11,9 volts to avoid deep discharge. The fully charged battery has a voltage of approx. 13 Volt. After use, the intact battery should be fully charged immediately after a cooling phase of at least 10 minutes but at the latest after 12 hours to avoid subsequent deep discharge by self-discharge. If the battery is not used or stored for a longer period of time, the battery should be checked for voltage (min. 12,3 volts) or damage at least every 3 months and charged or disposed of if necessary JAMARA 460587 Ride
Disposal restrictions Batteries and accumulators must not be disposed of in domestic waste. You are obliged to dispose of batteries (separate collection) appropriately. After use you can return batteries free of charge to the retail store. As batteries contain substances that can be irritant, can cause allergy and are highly reactive, separate collections and proper recycling is important to the environment and to your health. If the batteries are marked with a chemical symbol Hg, Cd or Pb below the crossed-out waste bin on wheels it refers to that more than 0.0005% of mercury (Hg), more than 0.002% of cadmium (Cd) or more than 0.004% Lead (Pb) is included. JAMARA 460587 Ride
Disposal restrictions Electrical appliances must not be disposed of in domestic waste and must be disposed of separately. You are obliged to take out the batteries, if possible, and to dispose of the electrical equipment at the communal collection points. Should personal data be stored on the electrical appliance you must remove them by yourself. JAMARA 460587 Ride
Reitter Modellbau Versand
Tel +49 (0) 7432 9802700
Fax +49 (0) 7432 2009594
Mail [email protected]
Distributor Jamara for Czech Republic and Slovakia
CZ-162 00 Praha 6
Tel +420 235 364 664
Mobil +420 739 075 380
Mail [email protected]
Distributor Jamara for Croatia
Ante Topic – Mimare 8
Mail [email protected]
Am Lauerbühl 5
Tel +49 (0) 7565 9412-0
Fax +49 (0) 7565 9412-23
Mail [email protected]
Janus Trade D.O.O.
Distributor Jamara for Slovenia
Koroška cesta 53c
Mail [email protected]
Distributor Jamara for Hungary
1033 Budapest, Hévízi út 3/b
Tel +36 30 664 3835
Mail [email protected]
Inh. Manuel Natterer
Am Lauerbühl 5 – DE-88317 Aichstetten
Tel. +49 (0) 75 65/94 12-0 – Fax +49 (0) 75 65/94 12-23
[email protected] ● www.jamara.com
Service – Tel. +49 (0) 75 65/94 12-777
Download JAMARA 460587 Ride on Aprilia Tuono Motorcycle User Manual PDF