Kasa Smart WiFi Light Switch HS200 User Manual
Control your home lighting or ceiling fans on your phone from anywhere, anytime with the Kasa Smart app. Turn fixtures on and off, set schedules, even group them with other Kasa Smart devices.
Note: The app screen depicted is for visual reference only and does not necessarily represent actual product operation or app appearance.
No need to understand complex wiring, just follow the step-by-step wiring process in the Kasa Smart app for a guided installation. Your Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch comes with labels, a faceplate and the necessary hardware for your convenience.
Your Voice Has Power
Use simple voice commands to control all of your smart light switches or light bulbs via Alexa, Google Assistant or SmartThings. Turn on kitchen lights when your hands are full, let your voice assistant know to turn off your lights, even turn off hallway lights as you’re walking to bed.
Your Home. One App.
The Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch is part of the Kasa smart home family of devices including plugs, cameras, switches and more. With Kasa, your home is never more than a few taps away
Ease to Use
- Remote Access – Control anything connected to your smart light switch, like lights, ceiling fans or other fixtures, from anywhere using the Kasa Smart app.
- Scheduling – Set lights to automatically turn on and off throughout the day or night whether you’re home or away.
- Away Mode – Set your smart light switch to turn connected fixtures on and off at random intervals to give the appearance you’re home even while you’re away.
- Group – Combine Kasa Smart devices for unified control with just a single tap.
Easy to Install
- Guided Installation – Follow a simple step-by-step in-app guide for installation.
- No Hub Required – Easily connect directly to your secured 2.4GHz home Wi-Fi network.
- Led Indicator – With an illuminating LED indicator, you’ll always be able to find your smart light switch even when it’s dark.
Plays well with Others
- Works with Voice Assistants – Use simple voice commands with Alexa, Google Assistant or SmartThings
- Works with SmartThings – Control and manage your Kasa devices with SmartThings
- Input: 120V~ 60Hz
- Output: 15A General Use, 600W Incandescent
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, 802.11b/g/n
- Free Kasa Smart app and account
- Neutral wiring in wall box required
- Standard lighting wall box (at least 2 inches deep)
- Secured home Wi-Fi connection required
- Wi-Fi Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Kasa Smart app system requirement: Android 5.0 or higher, iOS 10 or higher
- Dimensions: 5.06 x 3.33 x 1.28 in (128.65 x 84.65 x 32.43 mm)
- Weight: 0.24 lb (0.11 kg)
- Indoor Use Only
- Buttons: On/Off Switch, Restart, Reset
- Operating Temperature: 0 ºC ~ 40 ºC (32°F ~ 104°F )
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90%RH, Non-condensing
- Certifications: FCC, IC, UL, RoHS
- 1× Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch
- 1× Wall Plate
- 4× Wire Nuts
- 1× Quick Start Guide
- 4× Wire Labels
Specifications are subject to change without notice. All brands and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. ©2020 TP-Link
TP-Link Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch HS200
Kasa Smart WiFi Light Switch HS200 User Manual PDF Download