Shenzhen Aita Technology 6151B Fiber-Optic Lamp
with Speaker User Manual
Shenzhen Aita Technology INSTRUCTIONS
Bluetooth® name: FIBER OPTIC LED
Bluetooth® version: 5.0
Frequency band: 2.4 GHZ to 2.48 GHZ
Frequency range: 150Hz–18KHz
Transmission distance: 33 ft
Loud speaker: 4Q 3W size CD45mm
Battery: 3.7v 18650 1200mA
Charging time: 2-3 hours, Working time: 5-6 hours
Charging indicator: Green light= full power, Red light=low power
Low battery warning: audible prompt tone
How to connect (pair) with any Bluetooth®-ready device:
- Turn on the switch of the Speaker. You will hear an audible tone indicating the Bluetooth® speaker is ready to pair with your device.
- Turn on the Bluetooth® settings on your smart phone or device and search and select Bluetooth® FIBER OPTIC LED. An audible tone will indicate that you have paired successfully.
- Please recharge the battery with the USB cable when you hear the low battery warning. The audio effect and lamp will be weaker if the battery is low. Shenzhen Aita Technology
- Plug the included micro-USB cord into the Speaker port and into a USB power source.
- When fully charged, the green light will remain on.
- Standard charging time is about 2-3 hours.
FCC Caution This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. Shenzhen Aita Technology
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
-Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
-Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction Shenzhen Aita Technology .