Summer Contoured Changing Pad
with Liner User Manual
- Position your new Changing Pad with the fastening strap to the back of the changing surface ensuring it does not hang over any edge. (Note: changing surface must be at least 16″ x 32″) Summer Contoured Changing Pad with Liner.
- With the Changing Pad in position attach the fastening strap to the back of the table or dresser using the 1/2″ wood screw included (1).
- Periodically check the fastening strap to ensure it remains tight and securely attached to the table or dresser Summer Contoured Changing Pad with Liner.
- To remove the pad from the table or dresser, open the buckle and pull the fastening strap through to release the pad. When replacing the pad, thread the fastening strap through the buckle until the pad is back in the desired position and close the buckle ensuring it is tight (2) Summer Contoured Changing Pad with Liner.
- When placing infant into the change pad on his back bring the safety strap around from both sides of the pad so they align over his abdomen and buckle securely (3).
- To tighten the safety strap around your child pull the loose end of the safety strap away from the buckle Summer Contoured Changing Pad with Liner.
- To release the safety strap simply squeeze the buttons together on both sides of the buckle (4).
- Never leave child unattended when using your Changing Pad. Always keep one hand on the chi Id to prevent falling .
Never leave child unattended. Always keep one hand on baby while using this product. Discontinue use of this product when child can push up on hands and knees or when child is able to roll over Summer Contoured Changing Pad with Liner.
Summer Contoured Changing Pad with Liner EASY CARE
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Please retain information for future reference.
Summer Infant, Inc.
1275 Park East Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895 USA
Summer Infant Europe, LTD.
Office Suite 6, Second Floor
Bournehall House, Bournehall Road
Bushey, Hertfordshire WD23 3HP UK
+44 (0) 208 420 4429