TOLOCO Massage Gun User Manual
Please read prior to use
- Fully charge battery for up to six hours before first use either attached or detached from the device.
- To charge ,connect the DC end of the supplied 24V adapter to the battery’s charging port and plug AC side cable into wall outlet.
- LED band on battery lights pulsate to show battery level and indicate active charging.
- With battery attached, LED lights on unit flash to show battery level and indicate active charging.
- Full charge is indicated when all LED lights stop flashing and remain fully illuminated.
- Battery may be recharged at any time and at any battery level.
- It is not recommended to fully deplete the battery to the red LED level.
- The average run-time is 2+ hours depending on speed level and pressure applied during use.
- Align and attach battery into base of unit-ensure it is securely locked in place.
- Power device on by moving the power switch on the bottom of the battery to the ON position. Power device off by moving the power switch to the OFF position.
- With power switch in ON position, press the power button once to turn device on to level one, twice to turn device to level two and three times for level three. Pressing the power button again will turn the device off. The blue LED lights will indicate the corresponding power level.
- With unit off, fully insert applicator by pressing in. Remove by pulling it out.
- Massage desired body part at the desired speed applying pressure as needed.
- To remove the battery, lightly press the battery release button with thumb. Firmly pull downwards on the battery/ handle with the other hand.
- Use a slightly damp towel to clean device and a dry with a soft cloth.
- For storage or travel, remove battery and store in supplied carton box.
The deep muscle fascia massage gun is a portable rechargeable vibration device with large torque and long adjustment. It can effectively reduce the pain caused by the accumulation of lactic acid after intense exercise ,and relieve the discomfort of muscles in the sedentary and long-lying population.
- Turn on the power switch at the bottom of the machine
- Press the start button and the machine starts to run.
- Press + and – buttons to adjust machine speed
- When the battery power is less than 20%, the light line at the bottom of the machine shows red; when the battery power is less than 10%, the power display window shows E1, indicating that it needs to be charged in time.
- When the battery is full, the light line at the bottom of the machine changes from red to green.
Massage head user manual
- Round Shape
Round spherical design produces a power output of propagating and diffusing type between receiving and pushing. Strength is even and soft. It is suitable for massage and relaxation of waist, abdomen, buttocks and legs. As well as muscle relaxation
before and after exercise, recommend light weight fitness enthusiasts like dancing, yoga, aerobics and so on.
- Mushroom Shape
Small and brief design, on the basis of the plane, a small arc which fits the body modeling mechanism is added and make it feel better. Suitable for the inside and outside muscles of the abdomen, chest and legs of the human body.
- U Shape
The force path between the two points is even, the stimulation is in place and powerful, which can effectively carry out some simple acupoint massage. Reasonable U-shaped width size perfectly avoids the human spine and cervical vertebra, and achieves a better sense of experience. Suitable for shoulder, cervical spine and bilateral muscles. (Can not directly hit the cervical spine and spine, it will cause physical injury)
- Conical Shape
Simple shape, full of impact experience, direct pressure to the depths. Suitable for meridians, soles of feet, palms, Achilles tendons, rhomboid muscles of back, etc.
- Umbrella shape
Transmission from one side to one point, scientific power transmission perfect umbrella shape. Make it produce comfortable massage power, suitable for all parts of the body muscle group. Especially recommended for foot sole massage and the whole buttock muscle group.
- Four-claw Shape
Comparing with U-shaped massage head which is popular on the market, it has larger working area and more direct effect. At the same time, the radian of the four massage heads was improved to make the force generated by the four massage heads more flexible, especially suitable for the small muscles of shoulder, neck and leg.
WARNINGS & CAUTION
- Do not immerse in water. Keep away from liquids or heat sources. Keep ventilation ports free from dust and debris.
- Do not remove screws or attempt to disassemble.
- Do not operate continuously for more than one hour. Allow device to rest for 30 minutes before re-using.
- Unplug the charger from device battery after charging or prior to use.
- For adult use only. Do not use if injured. Consult your doctor before using this product.
DANGER : TO REDUCE RISKS OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, FIRE, AND PERSONAL INJURY, THIS PRODUCT MUST BE USED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS.
- For adult use only.
- Use only on a dry clean surface of the body over clothing by lightly pressing and moving across the body for approximately 60 seconds per region.
- Use the Hyper volt only on the body’s soft tissue as desired without producing pain or discomfort. Do not use on head or any hard or bony area of the body.
- Use only the applicators that provide the best desired effect.
- Bruising can occur regardless of control setting or pressure applied. Check treated areas frequently and immediately stop at first sign of pain or discomfort.
- Keep fingers, hair or any other body part away from the shaft and backside of the applicator as pinching may occur.
- Do not place any objects into the ventilation holes of the Massage Gun.
- Do not immerse in water or allow water to enter the ventilation holes of the the Massage Gun.
- Do not drop or misuse the Massage Gun.
- Only recharge with supplied 26VDC Massage Gun charger.
- Carefully examine device and battery before each use.
- Do not tamper or alter Massage Gun in any way.
- Never leave the Massage Gun operating or charging unattended.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE MASSAGE GUN OR ANY VIBRATION DEVICE WITHOUT FIRST OBTAINING APPROVAL FROM YOUR DOCTOR IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY.
Pregnancy, diabetes with complications such as neuropathy or retinal damage, wear of pace-makers, recent surgery, epilepsy or migraines, herniated disks, spondylolisthesis, spondylolysis, or spondylosis, recent joint replacements or IUD’s ,metal pins or plates or any concerns about your physical health. Frail individuals and children should be accompanied by an adult when using any vibration device. These contra indications do not mean that you are not able to use a vibration or exercise device but we advise you to consult a doctor first.
Ongoing research is being done to the effects of vibration exercise for specific medical disorders. This will likely result in the shortening of the list of contra indications as shown above. Practical experience has shown the integration of vibration exercise into a treatment plan is advisory in a number of cases. This must be done on the advice of and in accompaniment with a doctor, specialist or physiotherapist.
IF WITHIN ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE, THIS PRODUCTS FAILS DUE TO A DEFECT IN MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP WILL REPAIR OR REPLACE THE PRODUCT, OR NECESSARY COMPONENTS, FREE OF CHARGE.
THIS WARRANTY EXCLUDES:
- damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, or transport;
- units subjected to unauthorized repair;
- units not used in accordance with instructions;
- damage exceeding the cost of the product;
- deterioration of the delivered product resulting from abnormal storage and / or safeguarding conditions on the client’s premises;
- failure to provide the dated proof of purchase.
Some states and countries do not allow a limitation of damages, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you. This warranty guarantees specific legal rights, and but other rights may vary from country to country and from sate to state. This warranty service is available through the operating policies and international distributors.
TOLOCO Massage Gun User Manual PDF Download