tp-link C200 Pan-Tilt Home Security Wi-Fi
Camera User Manual
Get the Tapo app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Plug in your camera and wait until the LED blinks red and green.
Tap the button in the app and select Smart Camera C200. Follow app instructions to complete setup.
Solid Red Starting up.
Solid Green Connected to Wi-Fi.
Blinking Red Camera resetting.
Blinking Red and Green Ready for setup.
Blinking Green Slowly Connecting to Wi-Fi.
Blinking Green Quickly Camera updating.
- Mark Position Place the mounting template where you want the camera. For wall mounting, drill two holes through two circles.
- Mount Base Affix the camera base using the screws. For wall mounting, insert two anchors into the holes and use the screws to affix the camera base over the anchors.
- Secure Camera Attach the camera on the base and rotate to secure the camera.
Tilt the camera lens up to find the RESET button and the microSD card slot.
While the camera is powered on, press and hold the RESET button for at least 5 seconds until the LED blinks red. The camera will reset and reboot.
microSD Card Slot
Insert a microSD card and initialize it on the app for local recording.
For technical support, the user guide and more information, please visit www.tapo.com/support/
- Keep the device away from water, fire, humidity or hot environments.
- Do not use damaged charger or USB cable to charge the device.
- Do not use any other chargers than those recommended.
- Do not use the device where wireless devices are not allowed.
- Adapter shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
- Use only power supplies which are provided by manufacturer and in the original packing of this product. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- For indoor use only.
- Do not disassemble, repair or modify the product.
- Do not use the product if the casing has been broken. Danger of electric shock.
- Never touch the product with wet hands.
- Do not expose to heavy rain or any type of moisture.
- Do not place near automatically controlled devices such as fire alarms. Radio waves emitted from this product may cause such devices to malfunction resulting in an accident.
- Observe restrictions on using wireless products in fuel depots, chemical plants or when blasting operations are in progress.
- Do not use liquid to clean the product. Only use a dry cloth.
- Never put metal objects inside the product. If a metal object enters the product turn off the circuit breaker and contact an authorised electrician.
- This product is not intended to be used when providing medical care. Consult the manufacturer of any personal medical devices, such as pacemakers or hearing aids to determine if they are adequality shielded from external RF (radio frequency) energy.
- Do not use this product in health care facilities. Hospitals or health care facilities may be using equipment that could be sensitive to external RF energy.
- Do not use this product near water for example near a bath tub, wash bowl, kitchen sink or laundry tub, in a wet basement or near a swimming pool.
- The product should be kept free from excessive smoke, dust or high temperature and vibration.
- This product should not be exposed to direct sunlight
- Do not place heavy objects on top of the product.
- When you leave the product unused for a long time unplug the product from the power outlet.
- Product should be kept away from heat sources such as radiators, cookers etc. – it should not be placed in rooms where the temperature is less than 0 degrees or greater than 40 degrees. Damp basements should also be avoided.
- This product may interfere with other electronic products such as TV, radios, personal computers, phones or other wireless devices.
Operating Temperature: 0 °C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F) Operating Humidity: 10%~95%RH, Non-condensing Please read and follow the above safety information when operating the device. We cannot guarantee that no accidents or damage will occur due to improper use of the device. Please use this product with care and operate at your own risk.