V I V O DESK-EV02RB Black Electric Dual Motor Desk
Frame Controller User Manual
If you do not understand these directions, or if you have any doubts about the safety of the installation, please call a qualified technician. Check carefully to make sure there are no missing or defective parts. Improper installation may cause damage or serious injury. Do not use this product for any purpose that is not explicitly specified in this manual and do not exceed weight capacity. We cannot be liable for damage or injury caused by improper mounting, incorrect assembly, or inappropriate use.
⚠ ELECTRICAL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
THIS PRODUCT IS POWERED BY ELECTRICITY. IN ORDER TO AVOID BURNS, FIRE AND ELECTRIC SHOCK, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
- DO NOT CLEAN PRODUCT WHILE POWER IS CONNECTED.
- DO NOT DISASSEMBLE OR REPLACE COMPONENTS WHILE POWER IS CONNECTED.
- NEVER OPERATE THE SYSTEM WITH A DAMAGED CORD OR PLUG. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR SELLER TO REPLACE DAMAGED PARTS.
- NEVER OPERATE SYSTEM IN DAMP ENVIRONMENTS OR IF ANY ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS HAVE MADE CONTACT WITH LIQUIDS.
- ALTERATIONS OF THE GIVEN POWER UNIT ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- OUTDOOR USE IS PROHIBITED.
OPERATING CONTROL PANEL
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS: When the system is powered on, you will hear a beep and the existing desktop height will be displayed on the control panel.
Upward and Downward Movement Press and hold the up or down arrow until the desk reaches the desired height.
Memory Mode To store a certain height in the controller’s memory, first press “M”. The letter “S-” will be displayed. Now press “1”, “2” or “3” to store the current height in memory. Each number can store a different height. Once in memory, you can recall any of the three height settings by pressing the corresponding button.
Reset Mode While the unit is powered on, press the down arrow until the desk moves to the fully lowered position. Restart the system by unplugging for at least 5 seconds and plug back in, then hold the down arrow until RST is displayed. Continue holding the down arrow and the desk will move to the lowest position, then raise slightly and stop to complete the reset process.
Anti-Collision Sensitivity Adjustment
Press and hold the up and down arrows together for 5 seconds to switch to the anti-collision sensitivity adjustment. Sensitivity is set to A-3 (high) by default. Use the up and down arrows to scroll through A-0 (off), A-1 (low), A-2 (medium) and A-3 (high). Wait 5 seconds, and the setting will be saved. With anti-collision on, the desk will stop and reverse slightly to avoid damage.
V I V O DESK TROUBLESHOOTING
If the displayed height no longer matches the actual height, reset the desk by following the “Reset Mode” directions.
If the desk stops moving and the display shows “E01” or “E02”, allow the desk to rest for at least 18 minutes before attempting to operate again.
If the desk is not operational, disconnect the power, motor and control panel from the control unit. After waiting for at least 10 seconds, reconnect the motor and panel to the control unit, then reconnect power.
If RSR/RST appears, an error has occurred and entered reset mode for protection; complete reset process to clear error.
- Self-protection function: The unit will enter a protective mode should the system operate in excess of 2 minutes. The system will return to normal operation after approximately 18 minutes.
- Over-current protection mode: While operating, should the load on the desk exceed rated specifications, the system will enter into over-current protection mode to protect the system from damage. When this happens, the desk will move downward slightly and come to a stop with the current height displayed.
- Do NOT remove or reconnect power to reset the unit when in a protective “E01” or “E02” state, as this may damage the electronics.
Failure to follow these instructions may result in property damage and/or personal injury.
Love your new VIVO setup and want to share? Tag us in your photo! @vivo_us
Open Monday – Friday 7:00am – 7:00pm CST, our dedicated support team can offer immediate assistance with rapid response times. If any parts are received damaged or defective, please contact us. We are happy to replace parts to ensure you have a fully functioning product.
AVG. RESOLUTION TIME (within office hrs): 5M 4S
Chat live with an agent!
AVG. RESOLUTION TIME (within office hrs): < 15 M
AVG. RESPONSE TIME (within office hrs): 1HR 8M
– 23% within < 15m
– 38% within < 30m
– 61% within < 1hr
– 83% within < 2hr
– 92% within < 3hr
FOR MORE VIVO PRODUCTS, CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AT: www.vivo-us.com