Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Gamepad User Manual
Mi Gamepad must be connected to a TV, set-top boxes and other devices via Bluetooth for the first time only. In its further use as soon as you turn it on, it immediately will be automatically connected.
Connecting to devices
When gamepad is off, press and hold the button Mi until it begins to flash quickly, enter the Bluetooth mode. The TV system / Mi Box consoles have set up the device to Connect – Bluetooth – Search for a device to search the list to locate and select the Mi joystick connection. After a successful pairing, gamepad vibrates and Mi button will light continuously.
Click on Mi button, after the successful activation of joystick, it automatically connects via Bluetooth to the nearest unit (in a device must also be enabled Bluetooth). After a successful pairing, gamepad vibrates and Mi button will lights continuously. Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Gamepad
Press and hold Mi button until it turns off.
Returning to main menu
Press Mi button when the gamepad is on. Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Gamepad
Low battery notification
When Mi button flashes with an interval of 2 seconds, it indicates low battery. Please replace the batteries for normal operation of the joystick. Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Gamepad
Warranty service is carried out in accordance with the law on «consumer rights» and the «Law on the quality of products.» The warranty service includes:
During the warranty period, you have the right to repair, exchange or return an item. For repair, replacement or return of goods you need a warranty card.
- Within 7 days from the date of purchase, in case of a problem of «fault list» Xiaomi service center determines the cause of the problem, then you can choose a free replacement of product, return or repair.
- Within 8-15 days of purchase, in case of a problem of «fault list» Xiaomi service center defines the problem, then you choose a free replacement or repair of the goods.
- Within 12 months from the date of purchase, in case of a problem from the «List of faults», Xiaomi service center defines the problem, then you are given a free repair. Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Gamepad
The list of circumstances (including, but not limited to), in which the compensation is not possible:
– Repair of the device by unauthorized service centers, drop, neglect, abuse, liquid ingress, an accident, or if you have broken or slipped label and labeling devices;
– The warranty period is ended;
– Damage caused by force majeure;
– Problems that are not included in the list of faults;
– Damage to the device arising from use of the device investigation for other purposes or intentional damage.
Download Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Gamepad User Manual