Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor User Manual
ACTIVATE YOUR DEVICE
- PLACE YOUR SMART AIR QUALITY MONITOR
Place the device in an area with good airflow and don’t obstruct the air intake vent.
- PLUG IN THE DEVICE
Plug your Smart Air Quality Monitor into an outlet using the included power adapter for best performance. A blue light will blink on the device.
- GET THE LATEST AMAZON ALEXA APP
Download and install the latest version of the Alexa app from the app store on your phone or tablet.
- FOLLOW SETUP IN APP
Open the Alexa app and log in with your existing Amazon account username and password or create a new account.
- Tap the More icon, select Add a Device, and search for Air Quality Monitor.
- If prompted by the app, scan the barcode on the back page or on the bottom of the device.
MEET YOUR SMART AIR QUALITY MONITOR
UNDERSTAND YOUR DEVICE
FOR HELP AND TROUBLESHOOTING
Go to Help & Feedback in the Alexa app or visit amazon.com/devicesupport.
Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor INTERACT WITH ALEXA
Using an Alexa-enabled device or the Alexa app on your phone, you can access real-time information from your Smart Air Quality Monitor.
Try asking your Alexa-enabled device,
“Alexa, what is the indoor air quality?”
You can also stop responses at any time by saying,
DO MORE WITH THE ALEXA APP
- Get easy-to-understand air quality scores
- See air quality trends
- Discover ways to interact with Alexa
- Configure rooms
- Setup notifications and preferences Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor