ART SOUND AR3095 Dancing Water Tower
Wireless Speaker User Manual
Before You Begin
For any questions or problems with your product, please visit our website at
READ CAREFULLY AND KEEP THIS MANUAL
- THIS DEVICE IS NOT A TOY, do NOT allow children or pets to use or play with this device.
- Do not disassemble, modify, or repair the device.
- Do not expose the unit to extreme temperatures (heat or cold), open flames, humid, or wet conditions.
- Do not submerge in water. ART SOUND AR3095 Dancing Water Tower Wireless Speaker
- Do not break the speaker’s water tank. Do not use if the water tank has been broken.
- Low power may cause poor Bluetooth connection or sound distortion.
- Do not overcharge battery.
- If using with a USB adapter, make sure the adapter is not damaged.
- Do not allow the USB port or the connectors of the supplied USB cable to be exposed to dust, or water, or come into contact with any conductive materials such as liquids, metallic powders, etc. ART SOUND AR3095 Dancing Water Tower Wireless Speaker
- This device contains a built-in battery and should not be disposed of with regular household waste. Please consult the local authorities on the correct way to dispose of this device.
In the Box
- AR3095 – Wireless Speaker (x1)
- USB Charging Cable (x1)
- User Manual (x1)
Location of Controls
Charging the Speaker
Insert the small connector of the included USB charging cable into the charging port on the back of the speaker. Insert the large connector into a USB power port or into a 5V USB adapter (not included)and plug into an electrical outlet. ART SOUND AR3095 Dancing Water Tower Wireless Speaker
- Press and hold the [Power] button on the front of the speaker to power the speaker & LED lights ON and OFF
- When powered on, the speaker may automatically re-pair to a previously-paired Bluetooth device in range.
Adjusting Volume & Playback
In both Bluetooth mode and AUX mode, all volume and playback will be adjusted by the controls on your connected device. ART SOUND AR3095 Dancing Water Tower Wireless Speaker
- Power the speaker ON. A tone will be heard and the speaker will enter Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Set your mobile device to search for Bluetooth devices. When it appears, select AR3095 from the list of found devices.
- After a successful pairing, a tone will be heard you will be able to play audio on the speaker.
Using the AUX Port
Plug one connector of a 3.5 mm auxiliary cable (not included) into the AUX port on the back of the speaker. Plug the other connector into the headphone jack or audio output port of your music-playing device. ART SOUND AR3095 Dancing Water Tower Wireless Speaker
The speaker should automatically switch to AUX mode, and you will be able to play music from your connected device.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Caution: Any changes or modifications not expressly approved could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: ART SOUND AR3095 Dancing Water Tower Wireless Speaker
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. ART SOUND AR3095 Dancing Water Tower Wireless Speaker
Radiation Exposure Information
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
WARNING Li-ion Battery Inside
This product is fitted with a Li-ion battery. Do not damage, open, or dismantle the battery and do not use it in damp and/or corrosive conditions. Use only with compatible chargers. Never dispose of batteries in a fire, and never expose them to high temperatures. Do not expose the product to temperatures exceeding 60°C (140°F). ART SOUND AR3095 Dancing Water Tower Wireless Speaker
Rating Label Definitions
90-day Limited Warranty
Territory: United States/Canada
LIMITED WARRANTY TO ORIGINAL CONSUMER
This product (including any accessories included in the original packaging) as supplied and distributed new by an authorized retailer is warranted by Southern Telecom, Inc. to the original consumer purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship (“Warranty”) as follows: ART SOUND AR3095 Dancing Water Tower Wireless Speaker
To obtain warranty service:
- Visit our website at www.southerntelecom.com
- Click on Product Support
- Select the Brand of your device
- Select Service Request and fill out the form to begin your inquiry
Your product will be repaired or replaced, at our option, for the same or similar model of equal value if examination by the service center determines this product is defective. Products received damaged as a result of shipping will require you to file a claim with the carrier. ART SOUND AR3095 Dancing Water Tower Wireless Speaker
Warranty service not provided
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, lack of reasonable care, unauthorized modification including software modifications such as the installation of custom firmware. This warranty is voided in the event any unauthorized person opens, alters or repairs this product. All products being returned to the authorized service center for repair must be suitably packaged. ART SOUND AR3095 Dancing Water Tower Wireless Speaker
NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BLJT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE EXPRESSLY DESCRIBED ABOVE SHALL APPLY. DISTRIBUTOR FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AFTER THE EXPRESS WARRANTY PERIOD STATED ABOVE. NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY OR GUARANTY GIVEN BY ANY PERSON, FIRM OR ENTITY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT SHALL BE BINDING ON DISTRIBUTOR. REPAIR, REPLACEMENT, OR REFUND OF
THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE -AT DISTRIBUTOR”S SOLE DISCRETION -ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES OF THE CONSUMER. IN NO EVENT WILL DISTRIBUTOR OR ITS MANUFACTURERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS, SAVINGS, DATA OR RECORDS) CAUSED BY THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT. EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN, NO OTHER WARRANTIES SHALL APPLY. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, CONSUMER’S RECOVERY AGAINST DISTRIBUTOR SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT SOLD BY DISTRIBUTOR. THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXTEND TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL CONSUMER WHO PURCHASED THE PRODUCT AND IS NOT TRANSFERABLE. ART SOUND AR3095 Dancing Water Tower Wireless Speaker
Some countries, states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or allow limitations on warranties, so limitation or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province. Contact your authorized retailer to determine if another warranty applies.