H Koenig KM3 Pasta Maker Set for Stand
Mixer KM12M User Manual
Initial Operation – General
- Remover the Screw (2) and remover the Protector front cover (3) from the helix drive.
- To install the pasta accessory (29a), and With screw (2) locking it.
- Put the dough into pasta roller from the top to bottom to make the dough into sheet
- Choose fettuccine cutter(29b) or spaghetti cutter(29c) to cut the pasta. H Koenig KM3 Pasta Maker
Operation with pasta accessory
- Connect the device to a 220-240V,/50/60 Hz safety contact power socket
- Press the power switch button(8)..
- Turn the pasta accessory on and adjusting the levels at 1-8 by the switch (6).
With Pasta Accessory , do not operate the machine for more than 15min and then allow it to cool down for a further 10 min. H Koenig KM3 Pasta Maker
- Before cleaning remove the mains lead from the socket.
- Never immerse the housing with motor in water!
- Do not use any sharp or abrasive detergents.
- After operation, all the accessories should be cleaned as soon as possible in order to avoid the ingredients stick on the accessories for long time and difficult to clean.
- The pasta maker should put into water and cleaning with dishcloth or brush(Sometimes can dip in water for 10 minutes first, it will be easier to clean)
- Be careful you hand get hurt when cleaning.
Only a damp rinsing cloth should be used to clean the outside of the housing. H Koenig KM3 Pasta Maker
Mixing Bowl, Mixing Equipment
The components are not suitable for cleaning in a dishwasher. If exposed to heat or caustic cleaners they might become misshapen or discolored.
Components that have come into contact with food can be cleaned in soapy water.
Danger of injury!
The battery may pollute the environment, you must remove the battery before discarding the appliance, or send the appliance to a designated recycling collection point.
This symbol on the product or in the instructions means that your electrical and electronic equipment should be disposed at the end of it’s life separately from your house hold waste. There are separate collection systems for recycling in the EU. For more information, please contact the local authority or your retailer where you purchased the product. H Koenig KM3 Pasta Maker