BLUEWEAR 007812 Protective Cap with a Visor User Manual
Important! Read the user instructions carefully before use. Save them for future reference. (Translation of the original instructions).
Jula reserves the right to make changes.
For latest version of operating instructions, see www.jula.com
JULA AB, BOX 363, SE-532 24 SK.ARA
© Jula AB
EU DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
Item number 007812
Jula AB, Box 363, SE-532 24 SKARA, SWEDEN
This declaration of conformity is issued under the sole responsibility of the manufacturer.
Conforms to the following directives, regulations and standards:
- The bump cap is the personal equipment of the wearer and should not be shared with other persons.
- To provide optimal protection the cap should be fitted to the wearer’s head.
- Before putting on the cap, the wearer should carry out a thorough examination of the cap as to mechanical, chemical or thermal damage. If any damage is detected, the cap should be withdrawn from use and physically destroyed. In case of doubt as to the assessment of the technical condition of the product, please contact the manufacturer.
- The cap is designed to absorb impact energy by partial, not always visible, destruction of its structure. The cap which has been struck with significant force should be replaced.
- The cap should be protected from contact with solvents, acids and chemicals, open flame and hot metal splinters. In case of any doubt as to the conditions in which
the cap may be worn, please contact the manufacturer.
- The usage period of the cap is 5 years starting from the date of production.
- After this period the cap should be physically destroyed.
- The cap can be used at a temperature range of -10°( to +50°(
- The cap must not be used in an explosive environment.
- The cap must not be modified or equipped with any additional elements, as this may lead to a loss of its protective properties.
- The cap components should not be modified, removed or replaced with components other than original.
- The cap should not be modified in order to equip it with additional elements without the manufacturer’s prior consent.
- The cap should not be painted with any paint or wrapped in foil, as the components of these substances may affect the physical properties of the cap.
- No paints, solvents, adhesives or stick-on labels should be applied to the cap, except for these recommended by the manufacturer.
- Damaged, worn-out or weakened caps should be withdrawn from use and physically destroyed.
The safety cap does not provide protection from falling or ejected objects, or from suspended, moving loads. The safety cap does not replace an industrial safety helmet with an EN 397 rating.
The safety cap is not an industrial safety helmet.
|Read the instructions.
|Approved in accordance with the relevant directives.
REGULATIONS AND STANDARDS
- (EU) 2016/425- Regulation for personal protective equipment (PPE).
- EN 812:2012 – Industrial bump caps.
This product is CE marked to demonstrate compliance with the directive (EU) 2016/425 for personal protective equipment and complies with the standard EN 812:2012.
The industrial bump cap is intended to give protection to the wearer against the effects of striking the head against hard, stationary objects.
- In order to provide the correct protection, the cap must be worn with the peak facing forwards.
- The cap must be worn on the top of the head.
- Adjust the strap so that the cap sits securely on your head.
- Always check the cap before use for discolouring or other damage.
- The outer fabric can be washed by hand or in a washing machine. Remove the plastic protective shell before washing the product.
- The protective shell can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Allow the cap to dry after washing or if it has got wet. Do not force dry in direct sunlight, a drying cabinet or other appliance.
- Replace the protective shell in the outer fabric before wearing.
Do not use strong detergents to clean the cap.
- The life span of the cap depends on whether it is exposed to cold, heat, chemicals, sunlight, and wear and tear.
- In normal conditions the life span of the cap is five years from the date of manufacture.
- The date of manufacture is marked inside the cap.
Discard and replace damaged safety caps immediately.
STORAGE AND TRANSPORT
- The safety cap can be stored and transported at temperatures from -10 to +30°C.
- Store in a dry place or bag, or other ventilated area, protected from direct sunlight, chemicals and mechanical damage.
BLUEWEAR 007812 Protective Cap with a
Visor User Manual PDF Download