COMFIER NA-T1822D Electric Heating Wrap User Manual
INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING PLEASE CHECK IF THE UNIT AND ITS PARTS ARE INTANT AND NOT DAMAGED.IN ANY WAY, IF THERE IS ANY ISSUE,PLEASE CONTACT THE SELLER.
⚠ WARNING: PLEASE ENSURE THAT POLYBAG IS KEPT AWAY FROM CHILDREN! RISK OF SUFFOCATION!
⚠ IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS, DO NOT DESTROY
— To reduce the risk of burns, electric shock and fire, this product must be used in accordance with the following instructions.
- Read all instructors.
- Never leave this appliance unamended, especially if children are present.
- DO NOT sit on the hoeing wrap
- DO NOT use while sleeping
- DO NOT use on an infant.
- DO NOT use on an animal.
- Burns can occur regardless of control Seng, check skin under hoeing wrap frequently.
- DO NOT use in an oxygen enriched environment.
- DO NOT use pins or other metallic means to fasten this hang wrap in place.
- Poison hang wrap on top of, and not underneath the body, heat level may increase when heat is trapped.
- Never use hang wrap with liniments, ointments or salves, especially those containing heat-producing ingredients, as skin burns could result.
- Never pull this hang wrap by the supply cord.
- Never unplug the hang wrap from electrical outlet with a wet hand.
- DO NOT use the cord as a handle.
- DO NOT bend or pinch the cord and do not use this heating wrap if it has a damage power cord or plug, if it malunions, has been dropped, or is damaged. This pad has no user-serviceable parts. If for any reason this heating pad does not function sasfactitory, see warranty for service informant.
- DO NOT tamper with this hyang wrap in any way.
- Loop cord loosely when storing, tight wrapping may damage cord and internal parts.
Failure to observe the above instructors may construe misuse of the product and can cause serious injury or burns.
Thank you for purchasing Electric Heating wrap from Comfier. With normal care and proper treatment, it will provide years of reliable service. Please read all instructions carefully before use this product. Please retain this manual for future reference.
- Electric Heating Wrap
- User manual
Item No.: NA-H1822D
Measurements: 24 x 33 inches
Input: Input: AC120V/60Hz
Rated Power: 135W
Automatic runtime: 90 minutes
⚠ To operate this warming product properly and safely, there are some circa safety precious you need to follow. As with all electrical appliances, there is an inherent danger of overhang, fire or personal injury if the product is not used correctly. Please carefully read what follows before using the warming product.
Never use this warming product with:
Infants or very small children; People with destabilise; Anyone who is immobile or cannot operate the controls properly; Anyone who is inessive to heat (e.g. a person with poor circulant); Anyone who cannot or will not understand these dire cons.
NEVER trap or pinch any of the electrical cords in any way. Make sure the cords are NEVER rested between the mares and box springs. The heated area should always lie flat to prevent overhang. If the plug does not fit into your outlet, contact a qualified electrician. Be sure that the power supply is used only on 120V, 60 HZ current supply. Make sure the cord from the controller to your heated product is connected and locked hotly. You may use this electric product with an sheet mares pads or other blankets but NEVER in COMBINA on with any other electric blankets or electric mares pads. The warming product should never be folded, balled up or bunched in any way when in use, or it may result in overhang and/or permanent wrinkling of the fabric.
Care and Maintenance
Do not use with generators, power converters, or inverters. NEVER use pins in and around the warming product. Cats, dogs and other pets should always be kept away from the product, as a sharp claw may result in damage to the hang element. Keep the controls away from dray areas that may become damp or wet, such as an open window.
Setup and Operation
When setting up your heating wrap, be sure to follow these steps in order.
- Place the Heating Wrap on the shoulder and buckle the boon on the armband.(Img.1)
- Tie the straps in front of the abdomen.(Img.2)
- Connect the power cable to the connector on the heated wrap. To connect the cable to the connector, align the connector and cable arrows and push gently it locks. CAUTION: The cable must be fully plugged in. A loose connexon could cause a fire hazard.(Img.3)
- Plug the power cord into an electric outlet(120V/60Hz).
- Make sure all cords are tangle free and not trapped or pinched in any way.
- Do not wrap the controller in the heated product while in use.
- Do not use with generator power.
- Turn on the device by operand the controller (refer to controller instructors.).
- To disconnect the controller, first unplug the cord from the outlet, then pinch sides of the connector and pull apart.
- The device will atomically switch off after 90-minute timer runs out.
- Do not setup or use the device in a bathroom or similar wet/damp areas.
- CAUTION: Always turn off the device and disconnect the power cord from the outlet when not in use
Care and Cleaning Instructions
NEVER DRY CLEAN OR USE BLEACH. BEFORE WASHING, DISCONNECT ALL CORDS.
NEVER submerge cords or control unit. Place textile porin without cords in the washing machine. Machine wash warm on gentle or delicate cycle.
Washing your warming product by hand is the best way to make it last. To do this, disconnect all cord(s). Wash your tele separately by hand in a tub of lukewarm (100) water using a small amount of mild laundry soap or detergent. Soak for 5 minutes. Next, gently work the tele up and down for five more minutes. NEVER rub or scrub. Rinse thoroughly in cool water ul all traces of soap or detergent are gone. Squeeze excess water out by hand, NEVER twist. Do not use a wringer.
NEVER USE COMMERCIAL DRYERS AT THE LAUNDROMAT THEY MAY BE EXTRA HOT AND COULD DAMAGE THE WIRING. DO NOT IRON. D0 NOT PLUG IN UNTIL COMPLETELY DRY.
To machine dry, put your product into a dryer on low heat and allow to tumble ul dry. Ensure that the tele has enough room to tumble freely. If product draws in during washing, while still damp gently stretch unit it returns to its original size.
You can line dry, simply by draping over two parallel clotheslines or a shower rod with the head and foot ends down. Do not reconnect warming products unl they are completely dry. Do not use clothes pins that can pinch wires.
Store as you would any other bedding, folded in a dry place.
Q: The indicator light on my controller is flashing. What should I do?
A: Turn the controller off. Unplug the controller from the wall outlet. Unplug the controller cord from the product. Wait 30 seconds and reconnect, making sure the arrows are properly aligned. Now plug into the 120 volt wall outlet. Push control button ul the temperature is on high. flyout still have issues, contact customer service.
Q: The controller is lit but the product does not heat up.
A: Test the product by folding the tele over on itself and turning the Seng to high. Ensure that the indicator light is on. Aer approximately five minutes, carefully feel between the layers.
Caution: Never leave the product turned on and folded up for more than 5-7 minutes.
Q: I feel some warmth but not a lot. How warm should this product get?
A: This product will provide enough warmth to keep you quite comfortable even in a very cold room. This product is not like a heang pad. In normal operation, it does not feel hot to the touch, however the warmth is evident when in use.
Q: Why is my controller warm?
A: A small amount of heat is produced when transferring power from the wall to the product. This warmth is completely normal and is nothing to be concerned about.
Note: This Heated Blanket has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other) as a safety feature. This plug will fit into a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. If it sll does not fit, contact a qualified electrician.
If you have any issue about the product, please feel free to contact us by sending email to [email protected] We will strive to provide the best service possible within 24 hours.
30 days unconditionally Return
Comfier product can be returned to receive a full refund for any reason within 30 days. Please contact our customers service ([email protected]), our staff will contact you within 24 hours.
90 days refund/replace
Comfier product can be returned / replaced within 90 days if the product break down in the period of proper use.
12 months Warranty
If the product break down within 12 months in the period of proper use, customers can enjoy the relevant warranty to get a replacement. Aemon! No warranty will be given to any force majeure or man-made causes to the product, such as improper care, personal tear down and wilful damage, etc.
Extend Warranty for Free
1) Enter the following URL or scan the QR code below to find COMFIER Facebook page and like it, enter “Warranty” to messenger to extend your warranty from 1 year to 3 years.
OR 2) Send message “Warranty” and email us [email protected] to extend your warranty from 1 year to 3 years.
Tel: (248) 819-2623 Monday-Friday 9:00AM-4:30PM
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable proteron against harmful interference in a residual install on. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructors, may cause harmful interference to radio communicants. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a piacular install on. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separator between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio / TV technician for help. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operon is subject to the following two condones: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operon.
WARNING: Changes or modifications to this unit is not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.