Curtis MIS134MD-B Mountain Dew 6-Can Mini Capacity
Cooler User Manual
This thermoelectric refrigerator Is freestanding design. You must leave sufficient room on all four sides in order for the cooler lo exhaust properly. If heal is not allowed to exhaust properly, the cooler will not operate efficiently. Moreover, due to the design of thermoelectric units, they stolid not be placed in a warm room. Typically it will cool anywhere between 20-28°F below the ambient temperature but this depends on many environmental factors.
|POWER RATING AC
|POWER RATING DC
|6.8″ W * 9.7″ D x9.5″ H
COLD – Move the sliding switch to “COLD”, the unit will cool and a green light will be on.
OFF – Move the sliding switch to “OFF”. the unit wm be off.
- Keep cords and cigarette lighters sock clean at all times. Small ID bacon or dirt particles in the socket or the plug may affect performance.
- The motor, fan and control panel vents should be cleaned periodically. While 1he unit is unplugged, clean the fan blades and motor sl1aft using a paint brush or other soft bristled brush_ Remove all hair, dirt, or dust that may ha18 accumulated.
- To clean, wipe the Inside with a warm damp clotty or sponge. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaners. A mild soap should be sufficient, but if stains or odours remain, household bleach or baking soda may be added to the washing solution. Keep the lid open for several hours after cleaning to allow the Interior to thoroughly dry and to prevent odours from forming In the cooler.
- For long periods of storage, a small container of baking soda or charcoal, placed inside, will eliminate objectionable odours.
- The power switch should be put at the “OFF” position for over 5 minutes before changing the working mode.
- When the cooling function is on, keep in a well-ventilated area. Don’t block the ventilation of the unit,
- Do not operate under direct sunlight.
- Do not disturb the airflow of the unit.
- Do not pour water into the unit directly.
- Do not use near water. Keep unit out of wet weather conditions.
- Use damp cloth to clean the unit; do not submerge unit in water.
- When leaving unit for a long time, put it in a well-ventilated area,
- Avoid dropping unit.
- Keep unit away from fire or other flammable substances.
- Do no1 store meats, poultry, fish, dairy products and other items that may spoil in unit for more than one hour.
- Use of extension cords is not recommended with this product.
Safety instruction pertaining to risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons WARNING-When using electric products, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Read all the instructions before using the product.
- Do not use this product near water-for example, near a bathtub, washbowl. kitchen sink, in a wet basement, or near a swimming pool, or the like.
- This product should be used only with a cart or stand that is recommended by the manufacturer.
- This product, either alone or in combination with an amplifier and headphones or speakers, may be capable of producing sound levels that could cause permanent hearing loss. Do not operate for a long period of time at a high volume level or at a level that is uncomfortable. If you experience any hearing loss or ringing In the ears, you should consult an audiologist.
- The product should be located so that its location or position does not interfere with its proper ventilation.
- The product should be located away from heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, or other products that produce heat.
- The product should be connected to a power supply only of the type described in the operating instructions or as marked on the product.
- The power-supply cord of the product should be unplugged from the outlet when left unused for a long period of time.
- Care should be taken so that objects do not fall and liquids are not spilled into the enclosure through openings.
- The product should be serviced by qualified service personnel when:
a) The power-supply cord or the plug has been damaged or
b) Objects have fallen or liquid has been spilled onto the product or
c) The product has been exposed ta rain or
d) The product does not appear to operate normally or exhibits a marked change in performance or
e) The product has been dropped or the enclosure damaged
- Do not attempt to service the product beyond that described in the user-maintenance instructions. All other servicing should be referred to qualified service personnel.
Child entrapment warning:
DANGER or WARNING: Risk of child entrapment. Before you throw away your old mini beverage refrigerator. Take off the doors.
The appliance Is not Intended for use by young children or Infirm persons without supervision.
Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
To make a warranty claim, do not return 111is product to the store. Please email [email protected] or call 1-800-968-9853.
1 Year Warranty
This product is warranted to be tree from defecl6 in material and workmanship for a period of one ( 1) year from 1he date of original purchase. During this period, your exclusive remedy is repair or replacement of this product or component found ID be defective. al our option: however. you are responsible for all oodles associated with returning 111e product to us. If 111e product or component is no lower available, we will replace with a similar one of equal or grater value. Prior to a replacement being sent, the product must be rendered inoperable Of return to us.
This warranty does not cover glass, filters. wear from normal use, use not in conformity with die printed directions .. or damage to the product resulting from . allerion, abuse. or misuse. This warranty extends only lo the original consumer portlier or gift recipient Keep the original sales receipt. as proof of purchase is required to make a warranty claim. This warranty is void if the product is used for other than single-family household use or subjected to any voltage and waveform other than as on the specified rating on the label (e.g., 120V~60Hz).
We exclude ell claims for special, incidental, end consequential damages caused by breach of empress or mLm warranty. All Is limited to the amount or 1110 purchase price. Every lapelled warranty, lncludln9 any statutory warmly or condition of or fitness for a particular purpose, Is disclaimed excepts to 1he extent by law’, in which c:;i,H such warranty or condition is limited to 1he duration of this written warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other legal rights that vary depending on where you live. Some states or provinces do not allow limitations on implied warrantless or special, incidental, or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitations may not apply to you.
For faster service, locate the model, type, and serial numbers on your appliance.
ATTACH YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE HERE, PROOF OF PURCHASE IS REQUIRED TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE.
Please have the following information available when you contact the Support Team:
- Name, address and telephone number.
- Model number and serial number.
- A clear, detailed description of the problem.
- Proof of purchase including dealer or retailer name, address end date of purchase.