DS18 Candy Micro 4 Owner’s Manual
DEAR VALUED CUSTOMER:
Thank you for purchasing the CANDY-MICRO4
This hi-fi power amplifier will satisfy any demands regarding sound reproduction in your car! With its impressive deep-bass power reserves, low harmonic content, and neutral reproduction, it takes car hi-fi to new heights. The amplifier includes features such as, low operating current, rapid switching capabilities, and excellent temperature stability. Experience and enjoy how this high tech machine perfectly reproduces magnificent sound!
|Watts On 4 Ohms||4 x 60W|
|Watts On 2 Ohms||4 X 80W|
|Frequency Range – 3dB||19Hz-39kHz|
|Speaker Impedance||2-16 Ohm|
|Fuse Size||External Recommended Fuse 40A|
|Dimensions (L x H x W)||150 x 38 x 123|
SUBJECT TO TECHNICAL CHANGE
BEFORE THE CONNECTION
For professional installation of a sound system, appropriate wiring kits are available in ca audio retail stores. Attend the sufficient profile section (at least 25 mm2 ), the suitable fuse rating and the conductivity of the cables when you purchase your wiring kit. Clean and remove rust-streaked and oxidized areas on the contact point of the battery and ground connection. Make sure that all screws are screwed on tight after installation because loose connections may cause malfunctions, insufficient power supply and interferences.
Connect this GROUND terminal with a suitable contact ground point on the vehicle’s chassis. The ground wire must be as short as possible and must be connected to a blank metallic point at the vehicle’s chassis. Ensure that this ground point has a stable and safe electric connection to the negative “-” pole of the battery. Check this ground wire from the battery to the ground point if possible and enforce it, if required. Use a ground wire with a sufficient cross section and the same size like plus (+12V) power supply wire.
Connect the turn-on signal (e.g. automatic antenna) or the turn on remote signal of your head-unit with the REM-terminal of the amplifier. Use a suitable cable with a sufficient cross section (0.5mm2 ). Thereby the amplifier will turn on or off automatically with your head-unit.
Connect the BATT+12V-termical with the +12V pole of the vehicle’s battery. Use a suitable cable with a sufficient cross section and install a additional in-line fuse. For safety reason the distance between the fuse-block and the battery must be shorter than 30 cm. Do not install the fuse into the fuse-block until the installation is completed.
- The GAIN (LEVEL INPUT) controller adjust the input sensitivity of the amplifier to align the audio signal from the head unit. The input sensitivity is adjustable from 0.28 to 6.1 Volts.
FUNCTIONS AND OPERATIONAL CONTROLS
- POWER: If the POWER LED lights up, the amplifier is ready for operation.
- MODE: The STEREO and MONO BRIDGED switch selects the required operation mode of the amplifier on the STEREO or MONO BRIDGED.
- The INPUT LEVEL switch selects the required operation mode of the amplifier on the AUX or HIGH.
- AUX INPUT: comes with an auxiliary stereo signal input to connect an external source, mp3 player, audio sources. Input sensitivity is adjustable from 0.28 to 6.1 V RMS.
Download Manual PDF
DS18 Candy Micro 4 Owner’s Manual PDF Download