Fire tv 4K Including The Alexa Voice Remote
Streaming Device User Manual
MEET YOUR FIRE TV STICK 4K
MEET YOUR ALEXA VOICE REMOTE
CONNECT YOUR FIRE TV STICK 4K
- Plug your Fire TV Stick 4K into your TV’s HDMI port and connect one end of the power cable to your stick.
- Connect the other end of the power cable to the power adaptor, then plug the adaptor into an electrical socket.
Optional: use the included HDMI extender if it’s difficult to plug your Fire TV Stick 4K into your TV’s HDMI port.
- Turn on your TV and switch to the appropriate HDMI input.
Tip: use the remote that came with your TV to select the HDMI source or input.
SET UP YOUR REMOTE
- Open the back of the remote and insert the included batteries.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to pair your Alexa Voice Remote, and to control the power and volume on your compatible TV.
Tip: if the remote isn’t pairing, press and hold Home until the LED flashes, or try reinserting the batteries.
SCAN FOR MORE HELP AND ACCESSIBLE INSTRUCTIONS
Scan the QR code or visit: amazon.com/setup/firetvstick4k