FITINDEX FT-24D Body Composition Scale User Manual
When using digital scale, certain basic safety precautions must be followed, including the following:
- The Bluetooth scale should not be used to diagnose or treat any medical condition. You should consult a doctor prior to undertaking any diet or exercise program.
- If you are pregnant or suffer from Osteoporosis or have a pacemaker or other internal device, you should not use the body fat function of this smart scale. All body composition data is for reference and should not be used as a substitute for advice from a licensed health care professional.
- If the scale malfunctions, first check the battery power. Replace or charge the batteries as necessary.
- Check the device before each use. Do not use the device if damaged. The continuous use of a damaged unit may cause injury or inaccurate results.
- Please keep the scale dry. Take caution when using the scale on wet and slippery surfaces.
- The scale is fragile, please handle it with care.
- This scale is a high-precision measuring device. Never jump on, stomp on, or disassemble the scale. Handle it carefully to avoid breakage.
- The scale is not waterproof; never immerse the scale in water. To clean the surface, use a damp cloth or glass cleaner. Do not use soap or other chemical cleaning agents.
Before first use: Install/charge batteries
Install the AAA batteries correctly; they are included in the package.
Li-ion battery model: Please charge 2-3 hours before first use.
Use the scale in a flat and stable location. Avoid any carpeting.
This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt
RSS standard(s) and US Electronic Code of Federal Regulations 4 7 CFR FCC Part 15; Operation is subject to the following three conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
(3) This device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
Download and install the free “FITINDEX” App onto your smartphone.
Open the App and follow set-up and pairing instructions:
a. Register your account in the FITINDEX App using email.
You may also login using Guest mode if you do not wish to register.
b. Enable Bluetooth on your smart phone:
– For iOS Users, iOS 13 or later requires Bluetooth permissions:
1. Go to Settings
2. Scroll down to find the FITINDEX App
3. Switch on the Bluetooth permissions for the FITINDEX App.
-Android Users: ensure locational data is turned ON for Android 6.0 or later.
Pairing the FITINDEX scale with your smartphone.
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your first measurement and can now check your metrics stored in the App.
If the scale has been moved or turned upside down, it must
be recalibrated to ensure accurate results.
- Please place your scale in a firm and flat, stable location.
Avoid any carpeting.
- Place one foot on the scale to wake it up.
- When the monitor shows digits, remove your foot.
- Then scale will show “CAL” then “0.0” or “0.00”. The recalibration process is complete.
For more information, please scan the QR code or check out our website of the detailed instruction.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are having connectivity issues, please use the
“Bluetooth Anomaly Detection” function:
Open the FITINDEX App.
Go to “My Account” and select “Settings.”
Select “Bluetooth Anomaly Detection” and follow the instructions shown.
Upload the abnormality report with the error code.
Please email our support team with your App account email and the error code ([email protected] [US/CA]).
Why isn’t the scale detecting body fat and/or other data?
Ensure your feet are dry and bare.
Stand firmly on the scale with feet apart, facing the LED digital display.
Wait about 15s for the weighing process to finish.
If not, try applying moisturizer to your feet and measure again.
Ask another person to step on the scale and see if the body fat data works for them.
I have registered an account on the FITINDEX website,
why can’t I log into the App?
Because the FITINDEX website and FITINDEX App are two different systems, you must create an account for the App.
If you are prompted that “the server is unable to service your request”, please follow these steps:
Check your internet connection. Turn off your WiFi and try logging in using your mobile Phone network/WLAN.
Disable your VPN if you are using one.
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Ruiyi Business Technology Co., Ltd.
Qianhai ComplexA201, Qianwan Road 1, Qianhai Shenzhen-Hong Kong Cooperation Zone, Shenzhen, P.R. China
US Importer: PANATRADE LLC
14129 THE MERGE ST., BUILDING 3, UNIT A, EASTVALE, CA 92880
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +1(714) 602-6510 (US ONLY)
Made in China
*Please have your order number ready before contacting customer support.