WYZE 400 lb Smart Scale for Body Weight User Manual
The Wyze Scale is a precision electronic instrument intended for adult use. The Scale utilizes ITO biology and pressure sensors to measure body composition components automatically. The measurements are displayed and stored on iOS or Android device with date and time.
IN THE BOX
1 × Wyze Scale
4 × 1.5V AAA Batteries
1 × Quick Start Guide
- Install 4 AAA batteries into the compartment. Please note the positive and negative sign.
- Download the Wyze App and login or create an account.
- Add your device when prompted by the Wyze app. Please make sure your phone’s Bluetooth is enabled and the Wyze Scale is nearby to establish connection.
- After the connection is established, perform measurement by standing on the scale with barefoot.
- Place the Wyze Scale on a hard, flat surface during use. Using the scale on a soft surface like carpet or linoleum may impact the accuracy of measurement.
- Please make sure the information you entered in the Wyze app is correct to get the most accurate results.
- The primary user who installed the device can share it with up to 7 family members.
- If the Wyze Scale is shared by users with similar weights, make sure that the phone’s Bluetooth is enabled and the scale is nearby. If the scale is not connected to the Wyze app, data may not be recorded accurately.
- The primary user can set the “Connected Measurement Only” and “Weight-Only” in the Wyze app.
- Wyze Scale is intended for daily family use and not considered as a medical device.
- The following should use the Wyze Scale only as reference as the body fat rate will be different from the average measurement: People who are under 18 years of age, over 65 years old, pregnant women, patients with osteoporosis or very low bone density, patients with edema, or artificial dialysis.
- Product name: Wyze Scale
- Model: HS2S
- Product Size: 306×306×26.6mm
- Product weight: 1.84kg
- Classification: internally powered, type BF applied part (four electrodes)
- Power: 4×1.5V AAA batteries Battery life: approx. 3 months with daily usage
- Display units: Ib/kg
- Compatibility: Android 5.0+, iOS 9.0+
- Measurement range:
Body Weight: 11 lb-400 lb/5 kg-180 kg
Body Fat: 5.0%-65.0%
Body Weight: ±1.1 lb/0.5 kg(11-110 lb / 5 kg-50 kg);
±1% (110-400 lb / 50 kg-180 kg)
Body Fat: ±1%
- Operating temperature: 41°F-104°F (5°C – 40°C)
- Operating humidity: 20 – 85%RH
- Storage and transport temperature: -4°F-131°F (-20°C – 55°C)
- Storage and transport humidity: ≤90%RH
Never use this product in combination with medical electronic devices such as:
(1) Medical electronic implants such as pacemakers.
(2) Electronic life support systems such as artificial heart/lungs.
(3) Portable electronic medical devices such as electrocardiographs.
This product could cause these devices to malfunction posing a considerable health risk to users of these devices.
Pregnant women need to consult their healthcare provider before use. Some physical conditions could affect hydration levels that may lead to inaccurate results. Please consult your healthcare provider for more information.
GENERAL SAFETY & PRECAUTIONS
- Do not stand on the edge of Scale, as you may fall over or influence the accuracy of the measurement.
- Do not use the Scale on a tiled or wet floor, as this may result in a fall.
- Make sure the surface of the Scale is clean and dry before you step onto it, to prevent any slippage.
- Treat your Scale with care. Do not drop it or jump on it. The Scale is designed to be stood on; misuse or abuse may break the electronic sensors, cause injury, or result in inaccurate measurements.
- Avoid using this Scale near strong magnetic fields, such as microwave ovens, etc.
- This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Its operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
—Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
—Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
—Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
—Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- This device contains licence-exempt transmitter(s)/ receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1)This device may not cause interference.(2)This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
- This equipment complies with IC RSS‐102 radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
- Under Industry Canada regulations, this radio transmitter may EXPLANATION OF SYMBOLS ON UNIT only operate using an antenna of a type and maximum (or lesser) gain approved for the transmitter by Industry Canada. To reduce potential radio interference to other users, the antenna type and its gain should be so chosen that the equivalent isotopically radiated power (e.i.r.p.) is not more than that necessary for successful communication.
- Bluetooth® associated logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Wyze Lab Inc.is permitted under license.
Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Avoid high temperatures and irradiation.
- If the Scale is stored close to freezing point, allow it to acclimate to room temperature before use.
- Remove the batteries if the Scale is not going to be used for 3 months or more.
- Clean the Scale with a soft damp cloth. Do not use abrasive or solvent-based cleaners, and never immerse it in water.
- The Scale will maintain its safety and performance features for at least 10,000 measurements or two years of use.
The Wyze scale is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the instructions provided. The above warranties extend only to the original retail purchaser. We will, at our option, repair or replace without charge any product covered by the above warranties. Repair or replacement is our only responsibility and your only remedy under the above warranties.
EXPLANATION OF SYMBOLS ON UNIT
Contact Our Support Team.
Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM PST