Gourmia GMF668BL 6 Can Mini Fridge User Manual
& WIRELESS SPEAKER COMBO
HOLDS 6 CANS
Read this manual thoroughly
before using and save it for
FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
VISIT US @GOURMIA.COM
OR CALL 888.552.0033
BRING OUT THE COOL TUNES.
© 2018 Gourmia
The Steelstone Group
All rights reserved. No portion of this manual may be reproduced by any
means whatsoever without written permission from The Steelstone Group,
except for the inclusion of quotations in a media review.
Although every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this manual,
The Steelstone Group assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions. Nor
is any liability assumed for damages resulting from the use of the information
contained herein. Although every effort has been made to ensure that the
information contained in this manual is complete and accurate, The
Steelstone Group is not engaged in rendering professional advice or services
to the individual consumer, further, The Steelstone Group shall not be held
responsible for any loss or damage allegedly arising from any information or
suggestion in this manual.
What goes well with parties and company? The latest jams and
hottest songs. Rethink chill hour with Gourmia’s loudest cooler—
the Wireless Speaker & Mini Fridge. With both hot and cold
functions, it lets you rock out and dig in all in one.
This thermoelectric powerhouse serves multiple purposes,
chilling up to 6 individual 12-ounce cans or keeping food and
beverages warm with the flip of a switch.
Just load contents into the chamber, plug into any wall or car
outlet, and pair with a Bluetooth-compatible device to rock and
refresh your journey. From condo to camper to office to dorm—
never drink in silence again!
Thank you for your purchase! We hope you will enjoy all the
innovative products brought to you by Gourmia.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Safety First ………………………………………6
Using The Thermoelectric Mini Fridge …….7
Pairing Your Device ……………………………8
Storage and Disposal ………………………….9
Warranty and Service ……………………….10
READ ALL SAFETY & USAGE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING
• Keep this out of reach of children or unqualified persons, since the misuse of
contents and packaging materials may result in hazard or death.
• When alternating between COLD and HOT functions, turn the switch to OFF first.
After 5 minutes, turn it to COLD or HOT.
• When the cooler / warmer is in it’s HOT function, use care when handling hot
items to avoid burns.
• When using in a car, it is preferred to pull the plug out of the cigarette lighter
when the car is stopped and shut off.
• Keep fan free of obstructions to keep it from getting jammed.
KEEP THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE!
THERMOELECTRIC MINI FRIDGE
Operating voltage: 12V DC or 230 V AC (120V)
• When using your cooler / warmer in a car, you can plug it into the
cigarette lighter socket, or connect it to a 12V storage battery. When
using it at home or at the office, you can plug it into a wall outlet. Before
operating, first connect the cord into the socket of the cooler / warmer,
then connect the other end into the power outlet.
• Once plugged in, you can then slide the switch to COLD or HOT function.
• Turn the switch to COLD for cooling mode. The green LED light will
• Turn the switch to HOT for warming mode. The red LED light will
• Turn the switch to OFF. Cooler/warmer will function as an insulated box.
• For best results when cooling or heating items, refrigerate items before
placing in cooler on cooling mode, or heat items before putting in
USING YOUR DEVICE
Read these instructions carefully even if you are familiar with the equipment.
Following these important safety rules and operation guidelines will reduce the
risk of fire, electric shock and injury. Manufacturer/importer advisory board are not
responsible for improper use due to instruction manual negligence or failure to
follow directions. Before starting up the machine, ensure you are in compliance
with all the basic safety precautions included in this user’s manual. It is important
to understand the equipment’s proper usage and limitations in order to avoid
PAIRING YOUR DEVICE
• On the back of the fridge, flip the Bluetooth switch to the ON position.
• The fridge will say “The Bluetooth device is ready” indicating that is ready
to pair with your phone or tablet.
• Go to the Bluetooth setting on your phone/tablet and search the device
list for “Bluetooth”. Click on it to pair. SEE IMAGE.
• When the fridge pairs with your phone/tablet it will say “The Bluetooth
device is paired”. You are now ready to enjoy the convenience of your
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
• Store the appliance in a cool, dry and clean place, out of the reach of
children and pets.
• Please keep the packaging for transporting the appliance or for storing your
appliance when not in use for a prolonged period of time.
• This product may not be disposed of along with ordinary household waste,
as electrical and electronic waste must be disposed of separately.
• Contact your retailer, distributor or the municipal authorities for further
information on product disposal.
• Use the volume control on your phone/tablet to control the volume of
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
PAIRING YOUR DEVICE
WARRANTY & SERVICE
This Limited Warranty is for one full year from the date of purchase. It is
applicable to the original purchaser only and is not transferable to a third
party user. Repair or replacement of defective parts is solely at the seller’s
discretion. In the event that the repair isn’t possible, the seller will replace
the product/part. If product repair/replacement won’t suffice, the seller
has the option of refunding the cash value of the product or component
Product defects not covered under the Warranty provisions include
normal wear and damage incurred from use or accidental negligence,
misuse of instruction specifications or repair by unauthorized parties.
The manufacturing company is not liable for any incidental or
consequential damages incurred by such circumstances.
For Customer Service or Questions, Please call: 888.552.0033
Download Manual PDF
Gourmia GMF668BL 6 Can Mini Fridge User Manual PDF Download