FNNEMGE FG601 Multi-Function Portable Car
Jump Starter User Manual
|1||Power supply||Start ON/OFF|
|2||DC 12V/10A output||Charge the device|
|3||USB output port 1||It can correspond to the electronic devices such as the Mobile phone, camera, tablet, etc.|
|4||USB output port 2||It can correspond to the electronic devices such as the Mobile phone, camera, tablet, etc.|
|5||Type-C input port||Charge the jump starter|
|6||EC5 output port||Insert the plug into this port for connecting jump starter(the terminal of the jump starter)|
|7||Battery power indicator||Four LED lights indicate the battery power. single lighting (25% remaining) , two lightings (50% remaining ) , three lightings (75% remaining), four lightings (100% remaining)|
|8||Power button (also LED light switch)||
|9||LED light||Lighting ,Strobe, SOS, warning|
|10||Red clip||Can connected to the positive electrode of the car battery|
|11||Black clip||Can connect to the negative electrode of the car battery|
|12||Smart IC cable||You can connect the jump starter by this plug|
|Battery cycle life||More than 500 times|
|Starting output voltage||12V|
|DC output voltage||12V/10A|
|Type-C input voltage||5V/2A,9V/2A,12V/1.5A|
|USB terminal 1 output voltage||5V/3A,9V/2A,12V/1.5A|
|USB terminal 2 output voltage||5V/2.4A|
|Gas engine rating||up to 8.0L|
|Diesel engine rating||up to 6.5L|
|LED power||White: 1W|
|Charging time||Type-C input: 4h-4.5h|
A remaining battery power display bar on the top You can press the power button to know the remaining power. Percentage represents the remaining battery
|LED lighting||1 light||2 lights||3 lights||4 lights|
LED light instruction
- Press the power button continuously for 3 seconds to turn on / off the flashlight.
- In flashlight mode, you can press the power button to select from four modes (usually flash, SOS, warning, lighting).
Precautions for Use: In order to start the car smoothly, please pay attention to the following points:
- The manufacturer has specific procedures and precautions related to the vehicle. Please read the automatic manual first.
- Before starting, please make sure to cut off the power supply of all electronic equipment’s (radio, lighting, etc.) in the vehicle.
- Please make sure it is in a well ventilated place. Please do not start the vehicle in a closed environment.
- Remove the moisture from the device, accessory and vehicle battery of the product body. Never start the vehicle when it is wet.
- Ensure the battery port of the vehicle is not dirty and ensure the best electrical conductivity.
- Before connecting the jump starter power supply, correctly identify the positive (+, red) negative (-, black) of the vehicle battery.
- When using the jump starter cable, be careful that the metal teeth of the black clip do not touch the red clip metal teeth.
- Please do not reverse the positive and negative electrode, if connected wrong, the product or car will be damaged.
When connecting the clamp to the battery terminal, please make sure the copper teeth on both sides of the clamp are contact with the terminal well. The better the connection, the smoother the start of the vehicle. Tip: If you want to adjust the dip, Please remove the jump starter first. This can prevent spark.
How to start :
- After the battery clamp plug is fully inserted in and connected, The red and green lights will flash alternately.
- Connect the red clip to the positive electrode of the car battery and the black clip to the negative electrode. The green light is always on.
- Start jumping. If the engine can not be started on the first try, please remove the jumper from the battery on the vehicle, and re-try at least 20 seconds later.
- Once the engine been started, please remove the clip within 30 seconds.
LED indicator :
|LED status||working condition|
|The (traffic)red/green light
|The green light is always on||Jump starter is quickly discharging|
|The red light is always on (warning)||
|The red light flashes||The jumper starter is in low power and needs to be charged in time|
Please read the manual before using this product. If the product is not used properly, It may cause product damage, overheating, toxic diffusion, fire or explosion, and our company will not responsible for it.
- Please don’t immerse the jump starter in water or put in rain or humid place.
- Do not open or remove the jump starter. May be damaged.
- Do not contact with fire, hot or flammable liquids.
- It can be used in hot summers and cold winters. The working temperature is -20 ° C to + 70 0 C.
- Do not reverse the positive and negative electrode. Otherwise, the product and car may damaged.
- After use, please disconnect the cable from the jump starter.
- Please confirm that the battery capacity of the jump starter exceeds 75% before starting the car.
- Please keep it out of the children’s reach.
- Do not insert foreign things into the input or output port.
- Please do not let the red and black clips touched, it will leads to short circuit.
- The product storage time is more than 3 months. If it is not used for a long time, please full charge it at least one time within 3 months.
Warranty & Contact US
Our company provides customers with warranty of 24 months from the date of purchase. For additional assistance or warranty cover claim, please contact us. E-Mail: [email protected]