AstroAI 100PSI Portable Air Compressor
Thank you for purchasing the 100PSI Portable Air Compressor from AstroAI.
This product is a programmable Air Compressor Pump with digital display that is designed to be used to monitor air pressure while inflating. Once the pre-set air pressure is reached, the Air Compressor will automatically shut off. AstroAI 100PSI Portable Air Compressor User Manual
For optimal performance and safety, please read and follow all of the instructions below before operating the device. Please keep this manual for future reference.
We hope you enjoy your new Air Compressor! Thank you again for choosing AstroAI, if you have any questions or concerns regarding your product, please contact us at [email protected].
- Please read the instructions carefully before use. Incorrect usage may damage the product.
- Check the preset pressure value before use. The preset pressure
value should match the object to be inflated.
- PSI, KPA, Bar, KG/CM² are the pressure units, not the pressure levels.
- Please do not use this product in the rain or where there are any liquids.
- Keep out of reach of children, if there are children nearby make sure they are properly supervised.
- Keep the device away from fire, corrosive gases, liquids, and strong magnetic fields.
- Do not aim the nozzle at people or any part of a human body.
- Contains small accessories which are a choking hazard for young children.
- Risk of electric shock, do not use air compressor if it is damaged or if wires are exposed.
- Do not use it on a 24V car power. Connect the pump to a 12V DC, 10A cigarette lighter; Use an AC to DC power converter if you want to use AC power.
- Avoid extended and continuous use. The optimum time for continuous use is 15 minutes.
- After extended use, let the pump rest for 10 minutes before using it again.
- Do not store the air compressor in high-temperatures or in a humid environment.
- When not in use, disconnect the air compressor from all power sources.
- The air nozzle is compatible with all Schrader valves. For use with cars, small trucks and SUVS, motorcycles, and bicycles. The pump is not intended for use with high pressure or large volume applications.
- Do not over-inflate tires. High pressure air can cause injury.
- Move the product by using the handle. Do not drag the product by pulling the power cord or the air hose.
- During use, do not touch any parts of the air compressor apart from the switch and handle. The air pump gets hot during use and stays hot for some time after.
- Do not use chemical reagents to clean the air compressor. Only use mild soap and a cloth dipped in hot water to clean the plastic parts.
- Air Pressure Gauge
- Carrying Handle
- LED Light
- Inflation Tube
- LED Light Switch
- Inflation Switch
- Power Cord
- 12V Cigarette Lighter Plug
- Long Cone Adapter
- Needle Valve Adapter
- Short Cone Adapter
- Replacement Fuse
- Valve Extender
- Easy-Connect Schrader Valve Adapter
- Automatic Shut off: The air compressor automatically shuts off when the pre-set pressure value is reached.
- LCD Digital Display: Provides accurate measurements. It is easy to operate, read and understand.
- Longer Power Cord: The 10ft cable enables it to reach any part of the car easily.
- Portable Design: Easy to carry and store in a car. AstroAI 100PSI Portable Air Compressor User Manual
- 1 x AstroAI 12 Volt Air Compressor
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Inflation Needle
- 2 x Cone Inflation Adapters
- 1 x Schrader Valve Adapter
- 1 x Valve Extender
- 1 x Replacement Fuse
3 YEAR WARRANTY LIMITED WARRANTY FROM ASTROAI
Each AstroAI Portable Air Compressor will be free from defects in its material and works. This warranty does not cover fuses and damage from neglect, misuse, contamination, alteration, accident, or abnormal conditions of usage or handling. This warranty covers the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
Questions or Concerns? We’re happy to help! [email protected]
AstroAI 100PSI Portable Air Compressor
User Manual PDF Download