Mi Laptop Notebook Air User Manual
Thank you for choosing Mi Notebook!
Make sure all parts are included:
– Mi Notebook (main unit);
– Manual (warranty card).
View of a right side
View of a left side
Using the device
A first step: Connect a power adapter to supply. Before first use, fully charge the battery. Mi Laptop Notebook Air
A second step: Turn on power button.
A third step: Complete an operating system setup, following the instructions of an operating system and preinstalled Mi software. Do not turn off the power before completing OS setting and opening a Home screen. Mi Laptop Notebook Air
Energy efficiency class of device
Energy efficiency class of this product meets a requirements of GB28380-2012 standard. Thanks to the improved energy-saving features and optimizing, Mi Notebook complies to high level of energy efficiency. To determine an energy efficiency class of the device, see a labeling on outside of device package.
Information on the use of wireless devices
In some situations, there are restrictions on the use of wireless devices. Use the product in accordance with all laws and regulations.
For example: Using a variety of wireless devices during flight may create some interference to navigational equipment.
Information about a Battery
Self-extracting or replacing of a battery may cause of damage or breakage, and this can lead to overheating of the device, injury to user or third parties.
Built-in battery can be replaced only at Mi service centers and other authorized providers. This battery must be disposed of separately from household waste. The use and disposal of the batteries should be carried out in accordance with the instructions and local laws.
Not recommended: immerse a battery in water; Repair or disassemble a battery.
Please do not attempt to repair or reconstruct a battery. Doing so may cause battery explosion or internal leakage of harmful substances.
The warranty does not cover a disassembled and reconstructed battery. Improper battery replacement or maintenance can cause it to burst.
Inside battery contains a small amount of harmful substances.
Electric current safety Information
Threat: Electric current in power supply, passing through communication electric cables, has some risk. To avoid the risk of electric shock:
- Do not use this device during a thunderstorm and lightning.
- During a thunderstorm, and lightning, do not connect or disconnect any power cable and do not perform any installation or maintenance of this unit.
- It is recommended to connect a power cable to a grounded outlet.
- Before opening an outer case of the device (unless otherwise specified), please unplug a power cord and other cables.
- If power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a qualified technician from the manufacturer or authorized service center representative.
This device is used with a standard peripheral devices with shielded cables between components and other conditions, that meet the EMC standard.
Using standards-compliant peripherals with shielded cables reduces interference from radio, TV and other electronic devices. It is recommended to use shielded HDMI cable with ferrite cores.
Operating temperature range: 5C- 35C;
Storage Temperature: -15C – 45C;
Relative humidity: 5% -90% non-condensing.
Terms of service
Warranty service of Mi Notebook carried out in accordance with the rules of «Maintenance of microcomputers and return». Detailed rules on the service information is available on the official website of Xiaomi company Mi Laptop Notebook Air .
This warranty card for authorized sales representatives and Xiaomi distributors, regular customers of computer products.
Xiaomi Company has right to final interpretation of warranty certificate.
If the customer requires it to provide the form for recording information on maintenance, it ensures its proper storage.
Terms that are not included in the warranty:
- Warranty period has expired; Mi Laptop Notebook Air
- Failures that result from misuse, improper maintenance and storage;
- Failures that have arisen as a result of maintenance or repairs performed by unauthorized service centers;
- Lack of a valid warranty card and purchase receipt (except in cases where the buyer can prove that warranty period has not expired);
- Unauthorized modification and falsification of the information specified in a warranty card;
- Non-compliance of goods model and / or serial number c details on the warranty card;
- Failures resulting from use of pirated software;
- Failures caused by a virus infection of device during use;
- Lack of name, address, date of production, a certificate of conformity;
- Damage caused by force majeure. Mi Laptop Notebook Air
If in a course of using the notebook, you are experiencing any problems and you need help, contact Xiaomi technical support.
Manufacturer: «Xiaomi Technology Beijing» Mi Laptop Notebook Air
Note: Please provide all necessary information. Warranty service is only possible if a serial number on the bottom of the device, the same as serial number in a warranty form and sales receipt. For repair, replacement or return of goods you must present warranty card and receipt Mi Laptop Notebook Air .
The presence of toxic and hazardous substances
These tables are provided in accordance with position of SJ / T 11364.
0: toxic and harmful substances in all components of the device are contained in an amount below the limit value according to GB / T 26572 standard.
X: presence of toxic and harmful substances, at least one of components of this product, excess of the limit value, according to GB / T 26572 Mi Laptop Notebook Air .
In terms of environmentally friendly use of the device indicates that under normal operating conditions, leak of hazardous substances or elements of a laptop computer (not including the battery) and its accessories is impossible. Using of electronic information devices has no harmful effects on environment, human health, and may not cause any serious injuries. Mi Laptop Notebook Air