Sears DG36-04 Solar Lights Outdoor
LEDs User Manual
- Solar motion senser
- Wall Plug
- User Manual
The default mode of the product is OFF. Press the ON/OFF button in the back of the lamp when using the product
- A. Normal Light Mode
When entering the dark, the light will keep normal brightness until the battery is exhausted.
- B. Dim Light Sensor Mode
At night, the light will be dim until motion is detected. When motion is detected, the light will brighten for 15 seconds before returning to dim
- C. Strong Light Sensor Mode
At night, the light will be strong bright and when motion is detected. then 15 seconds later, the light goes out automatically.
- Please charge the solar light in direct sunlight for several hours before the first time se. The electrical energy will be stored in the storage battery. More direct sunlight means more electrical energy. Sears DG36-04 Solar Lights Outdoor LEDs
- lf It is not used for a long time, please remove the baler and store in a cool dry place and recharge the battery at least every three months to avoid battery damage and leakage
- lf the battery is exhausted. the light will Nash Please recharge before normal use.
- Duration of light depends on solar product’s level of sunshine exposure. geographic position, weather conditions and hours of daylight, Solar light is weather sensitive. It is normal that the charging lime may be longer and the lighting lime may be shorter on cloudy days or in winter.
- Motion sensor mode(only Switch B and C workable, Switch A is not workable) Sears DG36-04 Solar Lights Outdoor LEDs
- lf you want to check whether the product can work normally or not, please open switch A or B or C in the back of the lamp, then cover the solar panel with your hands in the daytime or put it in dark environment.
- Choose a place that can get enough sun shine to install the light, the longer it gets sunshine, the longer it can illuminate.
- Punch a hole on the wall with a drill bit and insert the attached wall plug into the hole. Then, twist the screw through the screw hole of light into wall plug.
Operation is sub1ect lo the following two conditions: Sears DG36-04 Solar Lights Outdoor LEDs
( 1 )This device may not cause harmful interference
(2)This device must accept any interference 1eceived, including Interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 or the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or telev1s1on reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on. the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: Sears DG36-04 Solar Lights Outdoor LEDs
- Resonant or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the distance between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an ouzel on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio I TV technician for help.
Note· The Grantee is not responsible for any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance. such modifications could void The uses authority to operate the equipment. Sears DG36-04 Solar Lights Outdoor LEDs
CORRECT DISPOSAL OF THIS PRODUCT
Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment) A This marking shown on the product or its literature: – indicates that it should not be disposed with household wastes at the end of its working life.
To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal . please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle 11 responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. Sears DG36-04 Solar Lights Outdoor LEDs
Household user should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product or their local government office for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling.
Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contract. This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal. Sears DG36-04 Solar Lights Outdoor LEDs