DieHard 10889 4-Drawer 26-Inch
Mobile Cabinet User Manual
Please read and understand this entire manual before attempting to assemble or operate this product. Failure to follow may result in serious injury. Save all warnings and instructions for future reference. DieHard 10889 4-Drawer 26-Inch Mobile Cabinet
- Do not stand or step on this product. You may fall which may cause personal injury or product damage.
- When locking a cabinet, close the drawers completely in order for the lock bars to work properly.
- Lock wheels when cabinet is not being moved.
- Secure this product properly before moving it with a forklift.
- Do not attach or mount this product to a vehicle. This may cause personal injury or product damage. DieHard 10889 4-Drawer 26-Inch Mobile Cabinet
- Do not exceed the maximum drawer weight and total product weight, including contents. Place more than half the total load weight on the bottom cabinet when possible.
- Be careful when opening more than one drawer. The product may become unstable and tip, which may also cause personal injury or product damage.
- Keep the product on level surfaces. The product may become unstable and tip if stored or moved on an unlevel surface, which may cause personal injury or product damage.
- Secure all items and lock all drawers before rolling this product. Only roll the product short distances by using the handle provided.
- Two people are needed to safely move this unit.
- Do not store liquids in the unit unless they are secured in an approved container.
- Keep children and bystanders away while loading, unloading, and moving the product.
- Always use common sense and be cautious when using this product. Do not modify this product in any way. DieHard 10889 4-Drawer 26-Inch Mobile Cabinet
Before beginning assembly of product, make sure all parts are present. Compare parts with package contents list and hardware contents list. If any part is missing or damaged, do not attempt to assemble the product.
Estimated Assembly Time: 15 minutes (does not include unpacking time)
Tools Required for Assembly (included): 10 mm Wrench, 14 mm Wrench Tools Required for Assembly (not included): Adjustable Wrench DieHard 10889 4-Drawer 26-Inch Mobile Cabinet
Take out the bottom cabinet handle from the fourth drawer.
Install the handle (A) with M6×20(AA).
Install the fixed casters (C) swivel casters (B) with M8x25
Put the top chest (sold separately)on the bottom cabinet. DieHard 10889 4-Drawer 26-Inch Mobile Cabinet
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Keep your cabinet in good repair by adopting a regular maintenance program.
- Grease the casters annually using high-quality bearing grease.
- Lubricate the slides semi-annually with general purpose grease or equivalent.
- Periodically clean the drawer fronts, drawer trim, and other surfaces with a mild detergent and water.
- Remove grease and oil with a standard nonflammable cleaning fluid.
- The use of drawer liners (sold separately) is recommended to protect the finish inside the drawers and make the drawers easier to clean. DieHard 10889 4-Drawer 26-Inch Mobile Cabinet
3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
3 year Limited Warranty for Toolbox. This warranty excludes incidental/inconsequential damages and failures due to misuse, abuse or normal wear and tear.
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights which vary state to state. DieHard 10889 4-Drawer 26-Inch Mobile Cabinet
DieHard® name and logo are used under license. Product distributed by Transform SR Brands Management LLC, Hoffman Estates, IL 60179 Made in Cambodia.