Pyle Portable Bluetooth PA Loudspeaker System
PPHP152BMU User Manual
We recommend that you read this manual carefully so that you can fully take advantage of the advanced and convenient functions of the Portable PA Speaker and Microphone System. We also recommend that you keep this manual in a safe and handy place for future reference.
WARNING! DON’T OPEN THE MACHINE TO AVOID ELECTRIC SHOCK, PLEASE ASK HELP FROM PROFESSIONAL TECHNICIANS Pyle Portable Bluetooth.
- Read this manual carefully before using. Retain for future reference.
- All warnings on the speaker and in the operating instructions should be adhered to
- Do not use this apparatus near water Pyle Portable Bluetooth.
- Do not block any of the ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturers Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat. Do not install the speaker in an airtight location.
- Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus
- Switch OFF and unplug then use a soft cloth to clean the exterior of the unit if it becomes If necessary, use a damp cloth that has been wrung out well to wipe it.
- Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Keep foreign objects and liquid from entering the unit to avoid a short circuit, fire and electrical accidents.
- Place the speaker in a dry location Pyle Portable Bluetooth
- Refer all servicing to qualified service Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture , does not operate normally, or has been dropped Pyle Portable Bluetooth.
Control & Layout
Front Panel & System
- SD Card Input
- EQ Selectors
- Remote Control Receiving Window
- Input Selectors
- Repeat Control
- EQ Switch
- Line-in (AUX) Input
- Audio Output Jack
- DC Input Jack
- FM Antenna
- Voltage Selector Swatch
- Power Switch
- USB Input
- Play/Pause Control
- Next Song/Volume Up
- Previous Song/Volume Down
- Full Voltage Indicator
- Volume Control
- Charge Indicator
- Mic Input Jack
- Mic Priority Switch
- Mic Volume Control
- Echo Control
- Guitar Volume Control
- Guitar Input Jack
- AC Input Jack
- Turn ON the
- Press Mode selector, set to Radio mode;
- You can use FM selector choose for FM;
- When you use the radio for the first time, press Scan once, unit will auto search and store radio stations, then you can use PRE/NEXT to select the stored radio stations.
- You can also use the PRE/NEXT buttons to manual search for radio stations.
- You can use the six numbers located on top panel to store your favorite radio stations.
FM reception maybe different in locations, for better reception quality, please use the Antenna and keep unit far from any electrical distortions.
USB/SD Card Playback
Pyle Portable Bluetooth You can play music from USB stick or SD Card using the USB/SD slot on the PA speaker.
- Turn ON the unit
- Insert your USB or SD card into the slot.
- Once inserted the USB or SD card unit will automatically play
- You can use the PRE/NEXT/PLAY/PAUSE to control and play music
The speaker system can play the following audio file formats: MP3, MP4, WMA.
The USB/SD Card max size is 32GB. Operation may be slower when searching large memory files. It will need several seconds to respond when your USB/SD Card full of contents.
Wireless BT Playback
You can connect your Wireless BT phone or other device to the PA speaker.
- Turn ON the
- Press the INPUT button which is located on top control
- The BT is ON when you hear two tone indicator
- Use your Wireless BT phone or other device to search for the Wireless BT name “PYLE SPEAKER”.
- Select the “PYLE SPEAKER” Wireless BT name and wait for the device to pair
- You do not need password and get connected with
- You can use the VOLUME/BASS/TREBLE to adjust the sound level for Wireless BT, also you can adjust the Wireless BT music sound through your own phone or other
Check the volume controller both on the unit and on your phone or other device if there is no sound through the PA speaker during Wireless BT Pyle Portable Bluetooth.
Use of External Power
To use the PA speaker longer than the Internal battery life, you can connect the PA speaker to a external 12V Battery Source.
- Find the INPUT DC 12V on the top control
- Use the correct cable to connect the INPUT DC
The PA speaker will consume the internal battery first, when it is low, the LOW BATTERY indicator light located on the control panel will turn on, you can use the external 12V battery to power on the unit. The external 12V battery will also charge the internal battery while in use Pyle Portable Bluetooth.
- Portable PA Loudspeaker
- Built-in BT for Wireless Music Streaming
- Sound System: 15” Subwoofer and 5″ Tweeter
- USB Flash and SD Memory Card Readers
- 5 Band Music Channel EQ with Blue LEDs
- Touch Button Audio Controls
- Digital Display Screen with FM Radio
- Displays Song Number and Play Time
- Auto Scan and Store for Radio Stations
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Life up to 3 Hours, Non-Stop Play
- 1/4” Microphone and Guitar Input Connector Jacks
- RCA (L/R) Input and Output Connector Jacks
- Master, Mic, Echo, Guitar Volume Controls
- Retractable Handles and Caster Wheels for Easy Transport
- Heavy Duty Handles for Portability
- Rugged, Durable and Reliable Housing Pyle Portable Bluetooth
What’s in the Box:
- PA Speaker System
- Handheld Microphone
- Remote Control
- Audio Connection Cables
- Power Cable Pyle Portable Bluetooth
Wireless BT Connectivity:
- Built-in Wireless BT Music Streaming
- Works with All of Your Favorite Devices (iPhone, Android, Smartphone, iPad, Tablet, Computer, etc.)
- Wireless BT Network Name: Pyle Speaker
- Wireless BT Range: Over 65’+ ft.
Pyle Portable Bluetooth Technical Specs:
- Maximum Power Output: 1000 Watts
- RMS Power Output: 500 Watt @ 4 Ohm
- Battery: 5 Amp
- Average Charge Time: 8 Hours
- USB/SD Card Size: 32GB
- MP3 File Compatibility
- Molded Speaker Cabinet Material: Engineered ABS
- DC 12V Input
- Power: 110/220 Voltage Selector
- Magnet: 40
- Tweeter Type: Piezo
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- H.D.: 10%
- Frequency Response: 20-20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 5kHz
We are here to help!
Phone: (1) 718-535-1800
Email: [email protected]