JOYROOM ZR-ZS290 Magnetic Wireless Car
Charger Holder User Manual
- Put the ball head into the nut first, then insert it into the socket on the back of the holder, tighten the nut clockwise.
- Clean the windshield or dashboard where you need to install the car mount with a wet cloth, and wait for it to dry.
- Install the suction cup, adjust to desired angle.
- Use the Type-C charging cable in the package to connect the holder and the car charger. the clamp arms will open automatically.
- The product will automatically clamp your phone once sensing it JOYROOM ZR-ZS290 Magnetic Wireless Car Charger Holder .
- Do not disassemble or refit the product JOYROOM ZR-ZS290 Magnetic Wireless Car Charger Holder .
- Do not store it in a wet environment.
- Please keep the product away from heat and do not charge it near a heat source.
- Please prevent water or other liquid from entering the product interface. Otherwise the product may be damaged.
- Do not install the wireless car charger holder over an air bag cover or within the air bag deployment zone.
- During charging, make sure to remove the metallic/ magnetic protective case or cards (like bankcards), etc. from your device.
- During charging, the charger may heat up. This is a normal occurrence and won’t affect its performance. If the charger or your phone gets too hot, please disconnect the power supply and let it cool down before restarting the charging process.
- Avoid using bent or damaged USB cables.
JOYROOM ZR-ZS290 Magnetic Wireless Car Charger Holder Warranty
A. If there is performance failure on this product and it’s not cause by human error, we will provide 12-month free warranty service for consumers from the date of purchase.
B. Warranty Exceptions:
- Human damage;
- Beyond the warranty period;
- Failure to provide valid purchase certificate;
- Product damage caused by failure to follow the use, maintain and storage instructions;
- Product damage caused by disassembling or repairing the product without authorization, or immerse the product in water;
- Damage caused by other force majeure JOYROOM ZR-ZS290 Magnetic Wireless Car Charger Holder
FCC statement: This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: 1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and 2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures JOYROOM ZR-ZS290 Magnetic Wireless Car Charger Holder :
–Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
–Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
–Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
–Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment JOYROOM ZR-ZS290 Magnetic Wireless Car Charger Holder.
Radiation Exposure Statement
This device complies with FCC RF radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter. During the operation of device a distance of 15 cm surrounding the device and 20 cm above the top surface of the device must be respected.